ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   Cami Li How do you think she did in her interview with Emma? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272834)

GiRTh 02-02-2015 08:54 PM

How do you think she did in her interview with Emma?

Interesting interview don't you think?

moni81 02-02-2015 08:55 PM

Intresting choice of words LOL

Jack The Cat 02-02-2015 08:56 PM

Crazy, honest bitch.

Drew. 02-02-2015 08:57 PM

She showed the real side to herself, dug an even bigger hole, made herself look an aggresive twat.

Marsh. 02-02-2015 08:57 PM

The reaction on here is certainly interesting.

Jamesy 02-02-2015 09:00 PM

She seemed a bit of a mess but meh at least she shown enthusiasm

abhorson 02-02-2015 09:01 PM

Fantastic. And screwed the perv.

erinp5 02-02-2015 09:01 PM

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother 2015 housemate Cami Li has spoken about her turbulent time in the house.

Cami was booted from the house tonight in a surprise eviction from the house.

In this evening’s special two hour live show, we first went over to the house as Big Brother announced the nominations by playing the Diary Room footage of all the votes back to the house.

Still cursed with eternal nomination, Perez was already nominated for eviction, while Katie Price, Keith Chegwin and Cami Li were all also put up for the axe by their fellow celebrity housemates.

Having received the fewest votes, Cami Li got the chop and told Emma Willis: “I was living a ******ing nightmare… I had no idea [about the eviction]. That place was so mentally draining.”

Cami added: “It’s bittersweet in the sense that I can get out and call my mum and my nieces, but I’d have liked to have made the final. The first ten days were ******ing hell, I thought I was going to walk or get chucked out.

“I was like ‘I’m going to slit this mother******er’s throat’. I did get reprimanded.”

Discussing Perez, Cami said: “The worst part is, going into this, I was like ‘Oh My God, I’m going to meet Perez’. I’ve been reading his website for years. I was either going to really love him or hate him and I ******ing hated him.

“I think he’ll make it to the final but it’s all an act so don’t fall for it.”

She added: “He would talk to us as if he was a journalist, not a friend. That pissed me off.”

Cami branded Perez a “******ing manipulator” and a “vile person” before claiming: “He was trying to get every one kicked out with the rulebook.”

On Calum, Cami insisted she didn’t fancy him and described the model as a “respectable guy”.

Are you happy with tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother results? Add your opinions in the comments below!

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3Qcxszhcq
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

smudgie 02-02-2015 09:03 PM

She did not surprise us.

Common girl screeches like a fishwife, hopefully we won't see her again after Friday.

joeysteele 02-02-2015 09:03 PM

I went off Cami very quickly and her interview didn't rectify that for me,however I felt Emma talked way too much to her about Perez.
I think it is common knowledge what she thinks of Perez,we didn't need half of her interview going over it.

Benjamin 02-02-2015 09:03 PM

I actually preferred that style of interview tbh without the chav crowd outside being annoying.

CaudleHalbard 02-02-2015 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benjamin (Post 7561931)
I actually preferred that style of interview tbh without the chav crowd outside being annoying.

Seconded.

jaxie 02-02-2015 09:07 PM

She lived down to my expectations.

MTVN 02-02-2015 09:07 PM

She was really on one, definitely trying to play up to her fierce finger snapping character too much. That knife comment didn't reflect well on her but it shouldn't really be taken literally, she's a pretty hyperbolic person in general. I don't think Emma handled it that well though and like Joey said there was far too much on Perez when Cami is obviously going to go really OTT about him, we got all of a minute or so about a positive experience she had i.e. her friendship with Calum, but nothing about anyone else unless it was Perez related. It all felt a bit strange and informal doing it in the BOTS studio as well.

abhorson 02-02-2015 09:07 PM

Good for a change.

mazerunner_888 02-02-2015 09:08 PM

I want to see cami high on crack being interviewed by stephen hawkings.

Amy Jade 02-02-2015 09:10 PM

Best interview since Chloe

Jason. 02-02-2015 09:27 PM

I thought it was a **** interview. But it's not her fault.
I just didn't like the interview itself.

Glad she's gone. Despite, me warming to her slightly. I still wanted her to go. Annoyed she stayed longer than Alicia, even though she wasn't up against her. But she definitely should've gone sooner, IMO.
Surprised she outlasted Norcross. Didn't he only last till Day 16?
I also think her not being up contributed. Same with Kavana. Had she been unpopular in the house, she would've definitely gone by the 2nd eviction.

Whilst on the subject of this.
Tonight's eviction was a damp squib, compared to Lee Ryan's, from last year.
Lee Ryan's eviction was much better. I loved the tense atmosphere it had. This one, they were all jumping around like animals from Jumanji. It wasn't the same.

Josy 02-02-2015 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 7561845)
She showed the real side to herself, dug an even bigger hole, made herself look an aggresive twat.

Pretty much this.

robroy_2000 02-02-2015 09:30 PM

A white girl talking coloured

Niamh. 03-02-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drew. (Post 7561845)

This, pretty much. Made me think What did they have to cut out of the show if that's what she's like live for 5 minutes :eek:

InOne 03-02-2015 11:22 AM

She made me proper LOL with that throat comment. You could see the menace in her eyes. It was the most entertaining interview this year

Creggle 03-02-2015 11:23 AM

Gosh she's perfect :flutter:

Razor 03-02-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 7561989)
Best interview since Chloe

Lmfao :D

Mick McMick 04-02-2015 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riggins (Post 7561845)

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 7561926)
She did not surprise us.
Common girl screeches like a fishwife, hopefully we won't see her again after Friday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robroy_2000 (Post 7562124)
A white girl talking coloured

Girl, bye!