ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=660)
-   -   I think that was a fix (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=273408)

jojo7 07-02-2015 03:06 AM

I think that was a fix

I am so disappointed with bb. I think it would have been more acceptable if perez had won. Kp did bugger all except boast about her sex life - which was extremely vulgar. I believe bb didnt want to lose face paying her 500 grand to sit there sipping tea. Dont make it so obvious next year bb. :sleep:

phku 07-02-2015 03:12 AM

Everytime something hasn't gone the way someone wants it to this season they scream corruption. It's rather boring at this point.

Jose Mourinho 07-02-2015 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo7 (Post 7577285)
I am so disappointed with bb. I think it would have been more acceptable if perez had won. Kp did bugger all except boast about her sex life - which was extremely vulgar. I believe bb didnt want to lose face paying her 500 grand to sit there sipping tea. Dont make it so obvious next year bb. :sleep:

Fix? Oki doki.

billy123 07-02-2015 03:37 AM

It was a silly result to a chavvy low rent series. A kind of fitting result really.

TwentyFourSeven 07-02-2015 04:04 AM

I would have preferred Perez to win, and while it probably was a fix...I am so glad that at least Michelle and Katie H, didn't win! lol

duclos 07-02-2015 04:51 AM

ITS NOT A FIX. Just because your favorite didn't win don't call it a fix. I was rooting for Hopkins and never expected Pricey to win, but I don't have a problem with it. Tbh, Katie Price was entertaining with her sex stories and joined in a few arguments with Katie Hopkins in the last few days.

Gusto Brunt 07-02-2015 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 7577305)
It was a silly result to a chavvy low rent series. A kind of fitting result really.

I tend to agree.The whole series never really got off the ground.

mizzy25 07-02-2015 07:52 AM

She even didn't believe it herself. I found her sex tales incredibly boring tbh

delta 07-02-2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo7 (Post 7577285)

Follow the 'smart' money.

Jordan was 6/1 yesterday morning. Hopkins 5/6 on. The bookies don't get it wrong.

£200k placed yesterday morning would have netted you a clear £ 1 million after expenses (phone calls) by last night. Big business for all concerned.Especially the symdicates that do this thing every year....easy money.

So not a fix, but clearly not the right result but for those that were rooting for the vacuous slapper.

Mystic Mock 07-02-2015 08:12 AM

Ch5 do have some dodgy results, but I'm honestly not sure if this is one of them as BB was really pushing for a Hopkins victory I felt personally.

Ones that I do think was dodgy in this series though.

1. Cami beating Patsy (I just don't believe this one in the slightest)
2. Michelle getting more votes than Perez (tbf this is way more believable to me than the one above, it's just that when TellyMix has you over 11% ahead of someone it's very hard for me to then believe that the other person then stayed.

And in other series I would say that Tara Reid losing to the 3 guys despite every poll having her top by over 10%, Ash surviving against Matthew, and Helen beating Ashleigh.

Btw I preferred Ash to Matthew, and I preferred Helen to Ashleigh so there's no sore loser thing coming up with them two at all, I do just genuinely believe that Ch5 has some dodgy results that don't seem real to me.

saz2011 07-02-2015 08:23 AM

She has the biggest UK fan base. So should have seen it coming really. Didn't think she did enough to win personally.

Gusto Brunt 07-02-2015 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saz2011 (Post 7577364)
She has the biggest UK fan base. So should have seen it coming really. Didn't think she did enough to win personally.

What are these alleged 'fans' fans of, though? She made a modelling career based on fake boobs.

The perfume is done my technicians in a lab. All 'her' books are ghost-written.

She's probably never had an idea for a story in her life, unless it was something like Peppa Pig. :joker:

She has no talent AT ALL.:sleep:

KatieHopkinsNose 07-02-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7577373)
What are these alleged 'fans' fans of, though? She made a modelling career based on fake boobs.

She's probably never had an idea for a story in her life, unless it was something like Peppa Pig. :joker:

I'm loving how pissed these Katie H fans are. They bring up things like these about Katie Price yet fail to mention that Hopkins was caught ****ing a married man in public. Much worse than "fake boobs" and "no talent."

She won people. Get over it. There was no "fix".

saz2011 07-02-2015 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt (Post 7577373)

LOL not a clue.

Gusto Brunt 07-02-2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saz2011 (Post 7577389)
LOL not a clue.

And that's your answer is it. :joker::joker:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieHopkinsNose (Post 7577388)
I'm loving how pissed these Katie H fans are. They bring up things like these about Katie Price yet fail to mention that Hopkins was caught ****ing a married man in public. Much worse than "fake boobs" and "no talent."

She won people. Get over it. There was no "fix".

I'm not a Hopkins fan.

saz2011 07-02-2015 08:47 AM

[QUOTE=Gusto Brunt;7577395]And that's your answer is it. :joker::joker:

You will have to ask the fans. I'm not one lol.

DemolitionRed 07-02-2015 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delta (Post 7577353)
Follow the 'smart' money.

Jordan was 6/1 yesterday morning. Hopkins 5/6 on. The bookies don't get it wrong.

£200k placed yesterday morning would have netted you a clear £ 1 million after expenses (phone calls) by last night. Big business for all concerned.Especially the symdicates that do this thing every year....easy money.

So not a fix, but clearly not the right result but for those that were rooting for the vacuous slapper.

Of course the bookies get it wrong. They can only go on online poles, recent phone in votes and what's being bet on. The biggest percent of voters don't do any of those things and only vote in the final.

Northern Monkey 07-02-2015 08:51 AM

Nah i thought it was quite a predictable result.KH winning would've been more unbelievable to me.

ebandit 07-02-2015 08:51 AM

fix

no fix................it's the viewers who decide

.........with a little 'guidance'

when katie p went in many thought she would win as she was the biggest

name............just like gary last year

there is no logical formula to determine merit....it's not a logical game

Mark L

BeloTheBelt 07-02-2015 08:53 AM

Smells of a betting coup to me.

And talking of shock results, i've never got over BB2 when Paul stayed over Bubble !

Denver 07-02-2015 09:15 AM

It annoys me when people cry fix when someone wins they dont like but you do realise if it was fix they would be committing fraud?

T* 07-02-2015 09:41 AM

No, really Adam? :shocked:

Tribal Spaceman 07-02-2015 10:02 AM

I usually laugh at the "It's a fix" rumours but there was definitely something untoward about the results this year. Everyone I know found Katie Price to be boring and vulgar, including people like myself that have supported her in the past on other shows.
I'm not saying the votes were rigged, but something smells of fish.

warrenhill 07-02-2015 10:20 AM

For me that's the end of CBB......

How can someone win who has been in the house 10 days less then the rest ?

Also the whole structure of the programme has been lost letting people into the house when they have been watching it from outside.

Its not Katie Price's fault she won its the fault of the producers putting her in there.

She was obviously the highest paid and they want some value for that cash.

Im not sure it was a fix but i wouldnt dismiss it as i do know these things are rigged

I can be 100% sure of that ....

There was a lot of money for her from late Friday afternoon which could prove things were not 100% right

when it came to voting...

Lets be honest but take away the hours of stories about her ex's she brought NOTHING to the show.

Either go back to the original concept of the show or scrap it altogether....

Jules2 07-02-2015 10:27 AM

LOL at the remarks, Emma must have been sure of her winning as she said she would. That must have been early in the show when KP went in. The woman was paid a lot of money but tbh, no sour grapes, she didnt do a thing for me. She is obviously ill and I would be worried to death if I were her, what can they do for her bosoms and why havent they done it already? I feel for her in that why but I do not like her and I didnt appreciate all the sexual talk and the letting down of her ex husbands. In my eyes she wasnt a worthy winner. I would have accepted Keith better than her I realised the knives were out for KH that is why I didnt count my chickens.

It would have made a nice bday present for Calum, would love to have seen that, I do think he is a handsome chappie.

The trouble with KH the others think it but she says it as it is, I was in fits over quite a few things. I loved the support she had and hopefully will keep, from Calum.