ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB15 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=647)
-   -   Toya Talks... Thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274186)

Jason. 02-03-2015 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7621052)
Should've won BB15 let's face it, she was robbed

I like Toya. But come on, anybody who fails to survive an eight-way eviction against Ash or Danielle, where you have 12.5% of being evicted and 87.5% of staying doesn't deserve to have the word WIN, in the same sentence as their name.

Calderyon 02-03-2015 05:43 PM

^ Exactly what i said (or in the lines of) in the other thread.

Well, except the liking part.

Pete. 02-03-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7621983)
I like Toya. But come on, anybody who fails to survive an eight-way eviction against Ash or Danielle, where you have 12.5% of being evicted and 87.5% of staying doesn't deserve to have the word WIN, in the same sentence as their name.

Tbf Helen would have easily gone in the same eviction had she been up too... and yet she won

Headie 02-03-2015 06:29 PM

Quote:

Lmao @ the idea of a black girl having an equal chance of survival as every other nominated housemate in a vote to evict :joker:

LukeB 02-03-2015 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7622006)
Tbf Helen would have easily gone in the same eviction had she been up too... and yet she won

[2]

Calderyon 02-03-2015 06:31 PM

^ I donīt know, i "presume" had it been Helen and Toya both there though, Toya would still have gone.

The greatest factor on Helen winning was because, "she" had all the time in the world to "gather" popularity and cruise on while others battled over staying in the house on eviction votes.

Other housemates fans voted ferociously and spend their money on trying to get their favorites to stay by evicting others, while Helenīs "fans" got to wait, focus and charge their power and strength (in terms of voting) for almost 10 weeks for the main event and a vote to win vote.

At the final night, the result was clear for all to see. (After revealing of course, not beforehand)

LukeB 02-03-2015 06:34 PM

Quote:

But she wasn't meant to be up. I mean she was power housemate. I would have said the same about Matthew. PH should not even be eliable to be nominated.

Samm 02-03-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

There's no way a black girl would of survived a eight way eviction when she was the center of attention for the entire week. she would of had more chance if it was a two way eviction between her and Ash

JoshBB 02-03-2015 06:40 PM

Loved toya, wish she got further :(

Calderyon 02-03-2015 06:45 PM

Had it been any other season, then yes, Toya should not have been nominated. But also Helen should have not got the final pass, Mark wouldnīt have gotten 5k, Marlon and Danielle would have got a public vote instead of instant eviction and there should never have been a power housemate twist in the first place.

In the end, her nomination was on par with the seasonīs theme which was a full on twistrawaganza (ie: just make up and put as much twists as possible and hope something happens) tbh.

Mystic Mock 02-03-2015 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 7622161)
Lmao @ the idea of a black girl having an equal chance of survival as every other nominated housemate in a vote to evict :joker:

It's definitely a difficult task for black girls I'll give you that.:joker:

Jason. 02-03-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 7622213)
Had it been any other season, then yes, Toya should not have been nominated. But also Helen should have not got the final pass, Mark wouldnīt have gotten 5k, Marlon and Danielle would have got a public vote instead of instant eviction and there should never have been a power housemate twist in the first place.

In the end, her nomination was on par with the seasonīs theme which was a full on twistrawaganza (ie: just make up and put as much twists as possible and hope something happens) tbh.

I agree.
Although I didn't mind Marlon and Danielle's evictions without a public vote.
Marlon was a bore, who outstayed his welcome by two weeks, and should've went in Week 3.

Danielle was beginning to annoy me more, after her "game plan" started to crumble, and outstayed her welcome by five weeks, as she should've gone first, IMO.
Without that eviction, she would've skated to Week 8 or 9, and then I would've lost faith in the public.

I guess one good thing came out of her staying over Tamara. Her being evicted, by two bores who'd only been in the house for two days, only to get booed, whilst leaving.
Anyone remember, her fake cry noise, after Pav and Zoe said her name. Ouch. Gurl Bye! (To quote Cami-Li). :cheer2:

Headie 02-03-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 7622181)
There's no way a black girl would of survived a eight way eviction when she was the center of attention for the entire week. she would of had more chance if it was a two way eviction between her and Ash

Or had it been VTS, we would've got rid of deadwood like Marlon instead

armand.kay 02-03-2015 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7621351)
"Don't call me ugly..."
"You should see them, you would run"

"I'm entitled to my opinion"
"Keep your opinions to yourself"

Me, me, me, me, me, such self indulgent whining and only 2 minutes in. :facepalm:

You hate her so much yet you were perched for the video?
you better subscribe to ha :fan:x

Jason. 02-03-2015 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 7622480)
Or had it been VTS, we would've got rid of deadwood like Marlon instead

Are we sure that Marlon would've actually gone in a VTS, though?
I mean Biannca went against Pav in a VTS, who was just as boring as Marlon was. Biancca did more in four days than Pav did in his four week stay.

I think people overestimate VTS tbh. We lost Alicia in a VTS, to Calum (who I like), but wasn't as big of a character as Alicia or even Perez, yet he got the most votes that eviction (maybe).

Frenchy went in a VTS, against the whole house, involving Ricci Guarnaccio, FGS.
It's easy to assume Marlon would've gone, but there's been more surprise results with VTS, than VTE, if I'm honest.

Mystic Mock 03-03-2015 01:49 AM

Marlon would've lost that VTS as most of the people that vote for black contestants would've been saving Toya.

Marlon didn't have a fanbase that I saw.

Raph 03-03-2015 05:04 AM

Poor black girls :(

Marsh. 03-03-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 7622514)
You hate her so much yet you were perched for the video?
you better subscribe to ha :fan:x

I don't hate ha :suspect:

And I had to switch off 2 mins in.

Headie 08-01-2017 10:16 PM

Toya set to end sexual harassment in 2017 :clap1:

Headie 08-01-2017 10:16 PM

(on a side note her weave looks amazing)

armand.kay 08-01-2017 10:30 PM

Toya just ended sexism

Headie 29-01-2017 07:55 PM

"Do you still speak to any of the Big Brother people from your season"

"Yes, Daniella and that's it"

:joker:

y.winter 29-01-2017 07:58 PM

Daniella=Nicole

reece(: 29-01-2017 08:08 PM

Oop thought her and Matthew were friends

Headie 29-01-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 9189566)
Oop thought her and Matthew were friends

Gina snatched him off ha?