ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB9 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Rex: was on Judge Rinder. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274212)

zakman440 02-03-2015 02:21 PM

was on Judge Rinder.

According to Twitter. Will post a clip as soon as I can find one.

UPDATE: I finally managed to find a clip if anyone's still interested.

(Link for anyone on a mobile: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i...dge-rinder_fun)

Rob! 02-03-2015 02:22 PM

All these silly housemates suing each other :joker:

Raph 02-03-2015 02:31 PM

he's also gonna be on Reality Bites this coming Thursday! What was the judge rinder episode about?

Niamh. 02-03-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob! (Post 7621573)
All these silly housemates suing each other :joker:

anything to get themselves back on TV for 5 minutes :hehe:

MB. 02-03-2015 02:33 PM

Here for Ashleigh suing Helen for having the audacity to have more votes than her. :clap1:

Braden 02-03-2015 02:40 PM

I was surprised to see him. It's usually people a tier up from Jeremy Kyle on that show, although that tattoo on his ear almost made him fit right in.

I always found Rex hot but watching him on JR made me realise that he's more of a weird crush.

Rob! 02-03-2015 03:56 PM

Here for Helen suing Danielle for praying for a thunderbolt.

MB. 02-03-2015 03:57 PM

Here for Kimberly and Steven's messy divorce to be broadcast to the (/unemployed and elderly part of) the nation. :clap1:

Kazanne 02-03-2015 03:59 PM

I like Rex,wish I had seen it now,did have it on but missed most of it.What was it about?

Marsh. 02-03-2015 04:01 PM

Here for Danielle suing Helen for exposing ha lewd acts with Jesus. :clap1:

Pete. 02-03-2015 04:03 PM

Judge Rinder seeing more ex-housemates than BOTS?

muchadoaboutnothing 02-03-2015 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7621712)
I like Rex,wish I had seen it now,did have it on but missed most of it.What was it about?

Rex and a few of his friends went to Las Vegas (I think it was Las Vegas) for a holiday in 2013. Rex lent one of his friends, a black male model called Stephan, £1,900 and gave him the money via a paypal account meaning he had proof and the intention was that Stephan would pay Rex back once back in UK. However, Stephan, due to not getting regular modelling work, could not pay it back and insisted that he considered what Rex had given him was a gift. Months later Stephan asked Rex for another loan of £1,000 so that he could buy a car and be mobile to look for a job and that the £1,000 would be paid back once Stephan got a job. Anyway JR awarded Rex the claim and told Stephan that he must pay Rex the total of £2,900.

Rex and Stephan made up after the case and promised to go walking dogs again together with Stephan even saying to Rex that if he borrows money again he promises to pay it back - Rex grinned and said he wouldn't be lending money again. (Ps: they had told JR at the beginning of the hearing that as close friends they did things together like clubbing, driving and walking dogs in the countryside. Interestingly they were dressed alike with similar tweedy jackets that JR commented on).

And now we wait for the next ex-BB constants to appear in the court of Judge Rinder. It appears their 15 mins of fame in the BB house wasn't (isn't) enough for some of them.

Niamh. 02-03-2015 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing (Post 7621763)
Rex and a few of his friends went to Las Vegas (I think it was Las Vegas) for a holiday in 2013. Rex lent one of his friends, a black male model called Stephan, £1,900 and gave him the money via a paypal account meaning he had proof and the intention was that Stephan would pay Rex back once back in UK. However, Stephan, due to not getting regular modelling work, could not pay it back and insisted that he considered what Rex had given him was a gift. Months later Stephan asked Rex for another loan of £1,000 so that he could buy a car and be mobile to look for a job and that the £1,000 would be paid back once Stephan got a job. Anyway JR awarded Rex the claim and told Stephan that he must pay Rex the total of £2,900.

Rex and Stephan made up after the case and promised to go walking dogs again together with Stephan even saying to Rex that if he borrows money again he promises to pay it back - Rex grinned and said he wouldn't be lending money again. (Ps: they had told JR at the beginning of the hearing that as close friends they did things together like clubbing, driving and walking dogs in the countryside. Interestingly they were dressed alike with similar tweedy jackets that JR commented on).

And now we wait for the next ex-BB constants to appear in the court of Judge Rinder. It appears their 15 mins of fame in the BB house wasn't (isn't) enough for some of them.

Yeah because they didn't actually set this whole thing up to get on TV :hehe:

Kazanne 02-03-2015 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muchadoaboutnothing (Post 7621763)

Thankyou ,sounds like a good day for Rex:hehe:

Marsh. 02-03-2015 04:51 PM

Not ageing well.

Vanessa 02-03-2015 04:57 PM

Rex was such an amazing housemate. :flutter:

zakman440 07-03-2015 07:10 PM

(Finally) updated the OP with a clip.