ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Voice (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=598)
-   -   The Voice UK 2015 - Quarter Final (Show #1 - 7:30PM; Results - 9:35PM - BBC One HD) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274791)

Niamh. 23-03-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 7655012)
Explain why an attractive white girl can never win these shows then? Are you all honestly trying to say that they've never been the best in one series?

Little Mix won X Factor, that was a bunch of attractive white girls

Mystic Mock 23-03-2015 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7655026)
Why does it matter if an attractive white girl doesn't win? looks shouldn't be anybodies priorities in life or on shows like this fml

But for the record, Leona Lewis and the Little Mix girls were all attractive and they won.

Because white girls always get discriminated against on singing shows no matter how they sing, what they sing, what they say in their VT's, or even if the judges hype them up.

And Leona was very controversial at the time and 40% did try and stop her from winning by voting for one of the worst vocalists the show has ever had.

And Little Mix didn't win because of the pretty girls or the Music, it was because the fat girl kept crying in her VT about not being skinny, little did she realise that it was her face that was the problem.:joker:

And I've never supported contestants purely off looks, just look at my CBB15, and SCD favourites recently.:hugesmile:

Liam- 23-03-2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 7655069)
Because white girls always get discriminated against on singing shows no matter how they sing, what they sing, what they say in their VT's, or even if the judges hype them up.

And Leona was very controversial at the time and 40% did try and stop her from winning by voting for one of the worst vocalists the show has ever had.

And Little Mix didn't win because of the pretty girls or the Music, it was because the fat girl kept crying in her VT about not being skinny, little did she realise that it was her face that was the problem.:joker:

And I've never supported contestants purely off looks, just look at my CBB15, and SCD favourites recently.:hugesmile:

You've just lost any credit your incredibly loose argument had :nono:

Mystic Mock 23-03-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7655073)
You've just lost any credit your incredibly loose argument had :nono:

Yeah that was quite a catty comment from me.:joker:

But until she did do all the crying in the VT's Little Mix was lucky if they was gonna bag 4th place.

Liam- 23-03-2015 07:45 PM

Again, in your opinion, not fact.

Mystic Mock 23-03-2015 07:48 PM

Check the vote leak again before week 4?

Yes it technically counts, but it was all thanks to the weird faced one that the public decided to vote for them.

Liam- 23-03-2015 07:50 PM

Your obsession with what people look like is actually baffling to me, what does it matter how someone looks if they're talented and popular with the public?

You can't sit there and cry conspiracy if someone you fancy doesn't win and then go on to be cruel about the way someone looks in the next sentence.

Mystic Mock 23-03-2015 07:58 PM

I honestly wouldn't give a crap what someone looks like if the public didn't favour certain people that are attractive (men) over over certain other people that are attractive. (women)

And tbf people was mentioning Little Mix as something to champion on in this cause, but people tend to forget that it was the overweight girl crying in their VT's, and Tulisa saying how they “won't steal your boyfriends” that made them so popular in the first place.

It's actually quite sad really that they had to try all that just for a chunk of the female audience to even vote for them.

Liam- 23-03-2015 08:01 PM

I actually worry about your perception of the female population sometimes Mock :laugh:

Mystic Mock 23-03-2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7655164)
I actually worry about your perception of the female population sometimes Mock :laugh:

When it comes to TV or Music it's not very highly I'm afraid.:joker:

Gstar 27-03-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7655028)
Little Mix won X Factor, that was a bunch of attractive white girls

two of them are black :laugh:

or was that intentional shade

Mystic Mock 28-03-2015 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 7662098)
two of them are black :laugh:

or was that intentional shade

Well I thought that one of them was mixed race anyway.:laugh:

If the white girl is bad, fine dislike them, but why a lot of the public dislike them and make out like they're evil is beyond me.

It stops becoming a loose argument and starts to become fact when it happens on every Talent Show in every year.

Mystic Mock 28-03-2015 12:04 AM

The semi-final starts tomorrow doesn't it?

Gstar 28-03-2015 05:55 PM

I believe so