ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother Canada (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=617)
-   -   Naeha Sareen Appreciation Thread ~The Many Faces of Naeha Sareen~ (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275049)

Raph 07-09-2015 11:51 PM

True that

Raph 02-01-2016 12:17 AM

She is literally the sweetest woman ever. I think she may actually beat Kenny and be my favorite BBCAN houseguest of all time.

Macie Lightfoot 02-01-2016 12:55 AM

Justice for Willow?

Daniel-X 02-01-2016 12:58 AM

She's sooooo overrated. I liked her but I actually can't think of anything particularly great or memorable what she did.

reece(: 02-01-2016 12:59 AM

Legend NaeNae daily :love:

LukeB 02-01-2016 01:00 AM

Naeha the Slayha :love:

Ross. 02-01-2016 01:02 AM

Naeha :love:

Macie Lightfoot 02-01-2016 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8386245)
She's sooooo overrated. I liked her but I actually can't think of anything particularly great or memorable what she did.

for real lol she's a second boot who played too hard. They're a dime a dozen

Raph 02-01-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8386245)

- that Veto comp where she slayed so hard and then kept saying 'sorry'
- her gameplay and love for the game (she had convinced Kevin entirely to not put her up that week and it was only because of the unfair instant that she went home).
- her friendship and game talks with Sarah in the early weeks
- the iconic 'peeka boo? No thank you' quote.
- the fact that she's a hard-ass working girl who's not at all afraid to challenge societal norms about gender.
- the fact that she's so sweet on Twitter and you can really tell she loves absolutely everything about the show.
- the fact that she had no time for a showmance because showmances are only for lessors really.
- her sassy looks whenever she was observing basic moments in the house.
- her 'you can sit with us' campaign on anti-bullying and how so many people go into the house to promote their 'modelling career' or other nonsense like that but she just wanted to use the opportunity to capitalise on an important cause for her.

I could go on and on. It's such a shame she was only in the house for a short time but the fact that she became such a fan favorite merely based off of two weeks of being in the house says it all really for me. A total star!

Daniel-X 02-01-2016 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 8386251)
- that Veto comp where she slayed so hard and then kept saying 'sorry'
- her gameplay and love for the game (she had convinced Kevin entirely to not put her up that week and it was only because of the unfair instant that she went home).
- her friendship and game talks with Sarah in the early weeks
- the iconic 'peeka boo? No thank you' quote.
- the fact that she's a hard-ass working girl who's not at all afraid to challenge societal norms about gender.
- the fact that she's so sweet on Twitter and you can really tell she loves absolutely everything about the show.
- the fact that she had no time for a showmance because showmances are only for lessors really.
- her sassy looks whenever she was observing basic moments in the house.
- her 'you can sit with us' campaign on anti-bullying and how so many people go into the house to promote their 'modelling career' or other nonsense like that but she just wanted to use the opportunity to capitalise on an important cause for her.

I could go on and on. It's such a shame she was only in the house for a short time but the fact that she became such a fan favorite merely based off of two weeks of being in the house says it all really for me. A total star!

- T'first was actually a HOH comp. Yes I agree though with you Raph that is probably the only thing I remember her for
- You could say this about other HGs this season like Sindy who clearly LIVED for her life
- Knee and Sarah > Sarah and Nae
- I don't remember that loooool
- I don't have a clue what you're on about bc I don't remember this either.
- She's lovely on Twitter about the game and to everyone else like you say but so are the likes of Sindy and Risha
- Erm Willow, Sarah, Kevin and Zach are in your 'holy six' and all four were in a showmance of some sort. Brittnee who you seem to hate wasn't in a showmance (If you want to call her cuddling Bobby a showmance then you can but I don't)
- Yes her sarcastic looks were good granted but I don't get what's so good about that
- That was sweet but at the end of the day it's not a particular IMPORTANT reason why I judge someone on how good they are as a HG.

Macie Lightfoot 02-01-2016 01:24 AM

isn't Emmett your favorite from season one lol

reece(: 02-01-2016 01:33 AM

Isn't Risha loved and she's a first boot?

Naeha was a third boot that placed as 14th due to a twist so that's technically incorrect too

We're allowed to stan faves that are booted early! Other early boots with fanbases: Holly BB5, Shannon BB2, Laura BB11, Annie BB12, Dominic BB13, Pow Pow BB16 etc etc.

I just happened to get Naeha and loved every single thing about her, even her face listening to a conversation would be entertaining to me because of her resting look <3333 I felt she wanted to be there more than anyone else in that house too so it still fumes me that she was sorta rigged out.

But.. this is a fanclub :hee:

LukeB 02-01-2016 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 8386269)

Naeha was a third boot that placed as 14th due to a twist so that's technically incorrect too

We're allowed to stan faves that are booted early! Other early boots with fanbases: Holly BB5, Shannon BB2, Laura BB11, Annie BB12, Dominic BB13, Pow Pow BB16 etc etc.

I just happened to get Naeha and loved every single thing about her, even her face listening to a conversation would be entertaining to me because of her resting look <3333 I felt she wanted to be there more than anyone else in that house too so it still fumes me that she was sorta rigged out.

Great point Reece, Risha was only there for 7 days yet she is stanned by loads just like Naeha so i don't know how it's any different.

:love: she needs justice </3

favourites should not be based on how long they stay etc.

Raph 02-01-2016 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 8386269)

Yes so true reece :love: also Angie BB10 another early boot queen :worship:

reece(: 04-02-2016 02:41 PM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/fd08eae5b...sdg6f3_500.gif

JerseyWins 05-02-2016 12:06 AM

If BBCAN decides to have some returnees this season without it being an All Stars season, I think Naeha would be very likely to get back in. :clap1:

LukeB 05-02-2016 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 8492770)
If BBCAN decides to have some returnees this season without it being an All Stars season, I think Naeha would be very likely to get back in. :clap1:

:fc:

reece(: 22-02-2016 05:05 PM

Raph 18-04-2016 08:11 PM

"What does she do in this game? It's like she's not there, she has no idea what's going on. She is of no benefit to us, she knows nothing."

Naeha about Brittnee, the queen spoke so much sense and another reason why she's my favorite ever BBCAN houseguest :clap1:

Headie 18-04-2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 8618072)
"What does she do in this game? It's like she's not there, she has no idea what's going on. She is of no benefit to us, she knows nothing."

Naeha about Brittnee, the queen spoke so much sense and another reason why she's my favorite ever BBCAN houseguest :clap1:

She was a benefit to Sarah and Sindy, just not Naeha, which is why Britt outlasted her.

Raph 18-04-2016 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8618074)
She was a benefit to Sarah and Sindy, just not Naeha, which is why Britt outlasted her.

Disagree. There are many reasons as to why Brittnee outlasted Naeha, and being a benefit to Sarah was definitely not one of them. Heck, Sarah even voted Brittnee out over Naeha when given the opportunity. :)

reece(: 18-04-2016 08:22 PM

NaeNae to replace Ramsey?

Headie 18-04-2016 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 8618079)
Disagree. There are many reasons as to why Brittnee outlasted Naeha, and being a benefit to Sarah was definitely not one of them. Heck, Sarah even voted Brittnee out over Naeha when given the opportunity. :)

But Sarah also voted out Willow indirectly even though she was clearly a benefit to her?

Headie 18-04-2016 08:45 PM

https://41.media.tumblr.com/2aca3ad1...mmt7o1_400.jpg

The BBCAN3 alliance we deserved <3 Bloody chop shop ruining it!

reece(: 18-04-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hayden (Post 8618143)
https://41.media.tumblr.com/2aca3ad1...mmt7o1_400.jpg

The BBCAN3 alliance we deserved <3 Bloody chop shop ruining it!

Them + Risha are goals