ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Trews thread (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275926)

Kizzy 24-04-2015 06:48 PM

Trews thread

Here is a thread for the discussion of Russel Brands youtube channel 'Trews'

Here is todays Trews enjoy :)

Niamh. 24-04-2015 07:06 PM

Oh I like this thread

Marsh. 24-04-2015 07:07 PM

Trew? Isn't that Livia?

LeatherTrumpet 24-04-2015 07:08 PM

not kizzy making a covert Thirst thread?

Kizzy 24-04-2015 07:14 PM

You're only jelly cos he looks sexy with his hair pushed back and you don't.
Do you have a little voice LT? (I don't mean the voices of the flies in your whiskey btw)

Anyhoo the trews, aw I do remember the littlest hobo :(

Marsh. 24-04-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7718185)
You're only jelly cos he looks sexy with his hair pushed back and you don't.
Do you hae a little voice LT? (I don't mean the voices of the flies in your whiskey btw)

Anyhoo the trews, aw I do remember the littlest hobo :(

I understand all of those words separately. :laugh:

Cherie 24-04-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7718169)
Trew? Isn't that Livia?

:omgno:

Helen 28 24-04-2015 07:48 PM

This bloke ? has to be without doubt one of the most stupid and dangerous idiots ever to breathe.

In the egotistical knobjockey stakes he is well out in front.

Kizzy 24-04-2015 07:51 PM

Dangerous... How so?

Helen 28 24-04-2015 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7718275)
Dangerous... How so?

Just 2 spring to mind, - encouraging drug use and telling young people not to vote.

Marsh. 24-04-2015 07:56 PM

Encouraging drug use?

Kizzy 24-04-2015 08:18 PM

How is being an ex addict and consciously avoiding drugs advocating their use?
Lots of young people don't vote it's not particularly dangerous, telling young people to vote tory that's dangerous!...oops! :hehe:

Nedusa 24-04-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helen 28 (Post 7718268)
This bloke ? has to be without doubt one of the most stupid and dangerous idiots ever to breathe.

In the egotistical knobjockey stakes he is well out in front.

Thank you.... Helen , I could not have expressed this view any more eloquently.

kirklancaster 24-04-2015 10:07 PM

I saw a short clip of him a while ago and actually started to warm to him because he seemed sincere in what he was saying, but this crap has just put me right back to my original appraisal of him that he is an insignificant, egotistical prat who spouts shallow bollox and does not make sense.

"In a way Armageddon is coming ... For the individual" -- WTF does that mean? It's just meaningless twaddle.

He neither knows The Bible, nor understands the ramifications of total nuclear war for the idiot to believe that 'Armageddon' - in either context - will be an 'individual' experience.

I noticed as well that the only message Brand did not read out in its entirety was the pro UKIP one from Mikeys4U who reasoned with him to "Try looking at the policies and not the people behind them" which he neither read nor dealt with but flashed past at the speed of sound while the message image - unlike the others - disappeared just as quickly.

Instead of addressing the points Mikeys4U made, Brand produces more rhetoric, like a rabbit from a magicians hat, and drones about "Blaming vulnerable people for problems created by powerful people" which is yet more meaningless 'New World Order' twaddle, because no one is blaming 'vulnerable people' for the very evident, irrefutable corruption and Machiavellian crimes of the 'powers that be'.

However, without actually verbalising that he means 'UKIP blaming immigration' Brand links in to a clip of the now hackneyed 'Cassetteboy's 'Emperor's New Clothes Rap'.

But I challenge anyone, anywhere, to PROVE to me; that any UKIP spokesperson has ever blamed ALL this country's problems on immigration.

Our 'Open Door' Immigration policy is creating many new problems (some of which have yet to fully materialise) and increasing many of our existing ones, but it is not THE cause of all our problems and NO UKIP politician or spokesperson has ever claimed otherwise.

I have written a new version of Cassetteboy's rap especially for Brand. Altogether now, come on, sing along:

Kirkboy's - 'The Nonentity's New Career Choice Crap'

Want a massive platform? Get a congregation.
Wanna be adored? Bull**** a gullible Nation.
Wanna stay employed? Cause consternation.
Wanna obscure your ignorance? Use oral defecation.
Wanna fecking emigrate Brand? Kirk'll drive you to the station.

When it comes to our Society and Democracy, Brand has the same ethos as the evil lunatic terrorists who destroyed the irreplaceable ancient artefacts at Mosul and decimated the ancient Assyrian archaeological site of Nimrud in Iraq - "tear it down because it does not fit in with our ideologies"

And when it comes to some of the immigrants whose cause he so fervently champions, Brand is just as infuriatingly hypocritical; Scream and Rail against our system whilst enjoying its benefits, and the Democratic Freedom it affords to scream and rail in the first place.

All in all - a First Class Prick so deserving of a First Class One Way Ticket To Palookaville - or Syria or fecking anywhere but the UK which he seems to detest so much:

What a world, (what a world) what a place, (what a place)
Ain't you glad you're a member of the human race.

Now False Prophet Brand came back from the USA
To sing at the Albert Hall,
He sang his songs of protest
And fairer shares for all.
He sang how the poor were much too poor
And the rich too rich by far,
Then he drove back to his penthouse
In his brand new Rolls Royce car.

Nedusa 24-04-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklancaster (Post 7718449)
I saw a short clip of him a while ago and actually started to warm to him because he seemed sincere in what he was saying, but this crap has just put me right back to my original appraisal of him that he is an insignificant, egotistical prat who spouts shallow bollox and does not make sense.

"In a way Armageddon is coming ... For the individual" -- WTF does that mean? It's just meaningless twaddle.

He neither knows The Bible, nor understands the ramifications of total nuclear war for the idiot to believe that 'Armageddon' - in either context - will be an 'individual' experience.

I noticed as well that the only message Brand did not read out in its entirety was the pro UKIP one from Mikeys4U who reasoned with him to "Try looking at the policies and not the people behind them" which he neither read nor dealt with but flashed past at the speed of sound while the message image - unlike the others - disappeared just as quickly.

Instead of addressing the points Mikeys4U made, Brand produces more rhetoric, like a rabbit from a magicians hat, and drones about "Blaming vulnerable people for problems created by powerful people" which is yet more meaningless 'New World Order' twaddle, because no one is blaming 'vulnerable people' for the very evident, irrefutable corruption and Machiavellian crimes of the 'powers that be'.

However, without actually verbalising that he means 'UKIP blaming immigration' Brand links in to a clip of the now hackneyed 'Cassetteboy's 'Emperor's New Clothes Rap'.

But I challenge anyone, anywhere, to PROVE to me; that any UKIP spokesperson has ever blamed ALL this country's problems on immigration.

Our 'Open Door' Immigration policy is creating many new problems (some of which have yet to fully materialise) and increasing many of our existing ones, but it is not THE cause of all our problems and NO UKIP politician or spokesperson has ever claimed otherwise.

I have written a new version of Cassetteboy's rap especially for Brand. Altogether now, come on, sing along:

Kirkboy's - 'The Nonentity's New Career Choice Crap'

Want a massive platform? Get a congregation.
Wanna be adored? Bull**** a gullible Nation.
Wanna stay employed? Cause consternation.
Wanna obscure your ignorance? Use oral defecation.
Wanna fecking emigrate Brand? Kirk'll drive you to the station.

When it comes to our Society and Democracy, Brand has the same ethos as the evil lunatic terrorists who destroyed the irreplaceable ancient artefacts at Mosul and decimated the ancient Assyrian archaeological site of Nimrud in Iraq - "tear it down because it does not fit in with our ideologies"

And when it comes to some of the immigrants whose cause he so fervently champions, Brand is just as infuriatingly hypocritical; Scream and Rail against our system whilst enjoying its benefits, and the Democratic Freedom it affords to scream and rail in the first place.

All in all - a First Class Prick so deserving of a First Class One Way Ticket To Palookaville - or Syria or fecking anywhere but the UK which he seems to detest so much:

What a world, (what a world) what a place, (what a place)
Ain't you glad you're a member of the human race.

Now False Prophet Brand came back from the USA
To sing at the Albert Hall,
He sang his songs of protest
And fairer shares for all.
He sang how the poor were much too poor
And the rich too rich by far,
Then he drove back to his penthouse
In his brand new Rolls Royce car.

:clap1::clap1::clap1::clap1:

MTVN 24-04-2015 10:23 PM

Not this bloody tosser again

Kizzy 24-04-2015 10:25 PM

Who can ask for a better system? If you're too poor you're jealous if too rich a hypocrite..
I don't feel he wants to destroy anything, revolutionise yes, which in politics speak is akin to reform and they are not adverse to that.

kirklancaster 24-04-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 7718477)
Not this bloody tosser again

:clap1:

(Err... I hope you meant Brand,:laugh: Matt? )

Helen 28 25-04-2015 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7718298)
How is being an ex addict and consciously avoiding drugs advocating their use?

Although I cannot go into details because of my employers relationship with a few individuals all I'll say is this :

Russell Brand doesn't always tell the truth or the full story.

Kizzy 25-04-2015 10:33 AM

That's a rather cryptic message.

Kazanne 25-04-2015 11:32 AM

I used to dislike RB so much when he did BBLB,I then started to warm to him,but just lately I am back to square one with him,he seems to be looking for anyway to gain fame again.I can't be arsed with him.

Kizzy 25-04-2015 11:38 AM

He's not doing a very good job then seeing as we only ever see him on youtube now and most people hate him :/
Hopefully by the next trews we'll get what people think of the subject and not just Russel :joker:

kirklancaster 25-04-2015 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7718877)
He's not doing a very good job then seeing as we only ever see him on youtube now and most people hate him :/
Hopefully by the next trews we'll get what people think of the subject and not just Russel :joker:

Define just what you mean by 'Subject' so we can all discuss it, because Brand's pathetic, random, verbal diarrhoea gives us no clues.

Livia 25-04-2015 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7718169)
Trew? Isn't that Livia?

What?

RichardG 25-04-2015 12:14 PM

I really like Russel Brand when he's doing his general celebrity media stuff but I've tried watching his trews videos and other political things and I can't follow a word of what he's saying. :laugh: