ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Jack Jack! it's Just Food! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277995)

Mrbigbrother 24-05-2015 12:51 PM

Jack! it's Just Food!

He is really starting to annoy me now!
God, all the skinny people in the house are hungry as well but arnt mentioning it as much, but then there is the fat A** Jack have a strop about food in the house! All jack does is complain about food, he isn't even entertaining anymore!

He knew it was going to happen!
Why sign up?

GET JACK OUT!

Kizzy 24-05-2015 12:53 PM

It always was going to be more difficult for him bless him, I thought jade was a right cow not choosing him really after he gave up the car so there would be a prize fund :(

Suze 24-05-2015 12:54 PM

I don't care about him kicking off about food, they all do that to a certain extent, but he does seem to have a nasty/volatile temper on him as does Harriet, and that is what puts me off him a little bit.

Mrbigbrother 24-05-2015 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7803242)
It always was going to be more difficult for him bless him, I thought jade was a right cow not choosing him really after he gave up the car so there would be a prize fund :(

I see what you mean, but he could cut down the complaining! We know he is fat, and we know it's hard for him... Just hoping Katie Hopkins doesent get involved it a task... XD

Suze 24-05-2015 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrbigbrother (Post 7803247)
I see what you mean, but he could cut down the complaining! We know he is fat, and we know it's hard for him... Just hoping Katie Hopkins doesent get involved it a task... XD

I don't think he is that overweight, he just happens to have one of those overly chubby faces.

Liam- 24-05-2015 12:58 PM

He's actually infuriating me now, he needs to go as soon as possible

Kizzy 24-05-2015 12:59 PM

Come on suze, he's big :laugh:
For a young lad to have moobs there's something amiss.

Mrbigbrother 24-05-2015 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7803254)
He's actually infuriating me now, he needs to go as soon as possible

Preach!

Mrbigbrother 24-05-2015 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7803257)

How can someone let themselves get that fat??

Suze 24-05-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 7803257)

Yeah he is big, but not too overweight imo. He could do with losing some weight I will concur or maybe even getting an exercise regime going when out that house to tone him up. I think he needs to concentrate on the exercise side.

crazycolaist 24-05-2015 01:02 PM

Quote:

Its difficult for everybody in there. Imagine how they feel without facebook? Jack just has a real bad disease and it's called addiction. He doesnt just need to get out. He needs a good outlook on life quit his unhealthy fastfood job, get real & loose weight. He will be dead by the time he is 50 with celstrol (spelling on that?) and heart problems the way hes going which is sad & is the reason I dont want him to win. No person should idolise that. Being that big & that addicted to food IS NOT OK

cookiemonster 24-05-2015 01:04 PM

yeh, he's just embarrasing himself. if you're fat, i would've thought you'd make more of an effort to mention the food less, coz you know everybody else is thinking how fat you are

Jamesy 24-05-2015 01:06 PM

He is getting rather irritating with all the moaning about food

Shame he won't be booted soon what with these immunity passes left

crazycolaist 24-05-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesy (Post 7803277)
He is getting rather irritating with all the moaning about food

Shame he won't be booted soon what with these immunity passes left

He has immunity? Grahh. Cant deal with that Saturated fat ball much longer.

Jason. 24-05-2015 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycolaist (Post 7803283)

:laugh2:

crazycolaist 24-05-2015 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7803287)
:laugh2:

I just dont understand how somebody could get themselves like that. I was a bit chubby untill about 10/11 and became vegetarian etc. he is an ungreatful tubby & I just haaate them type of people. Because its not even an opinion factor. Its a life factor your choice your decision wether you wana look completly obese & unhealthy.

I imagine when Doctors told him he needs to loose weight he threw a hissy fit and went to KFC to take the pain away. Ew.

But anyway as from somebody on the oposite side of the scale when comes to food I'm avoiding eating when watching BB. I have my own problems with food & dont eat. The sight of jack reminds me why im not a big food lover.

Jamesy 24-05-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycolaist (Post 7803283)

Well he has two 'passes' which he can use either on himself or another housemate so he/someone else can be immune from nominations/eviction

But once those two passes are gone, we can get that thing kicked out :smug:

crazycolaist 24-05-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamesy (Post 7803320)
Well he has two 'passes' which he can use either on himself or another housemate so he/someone else can be immune from nominations/eviction

But once those two passes are gone, we can get that thing kicked out :smug:

*Grabs my pitchfork*

YourLAEx 24-05-2015 01:22 PM

He is getting the sympathy of other housemates for being fat.

It's disgusting. If he was thin the others would tell him to shut his mouth and stop moaning.

sungrass 24-05-2015 01:40 PM

Antipose Tissue/grelin

Sorry for being such a nerd here - fat/obese people have more fat tissue, this actually creates an increase in the hormone called grelin. Grelin makes you feel sick when you are hungry - light headed - moody - low energy - head aches. Its a horrible horrible feeling and its caused by 'starvation'. It really only occurs with VERY over weight people - people who are not over weight will not feel this sensation. This is why when you loose weight when you are obese you must do it slowly.

Jack is actually really suffering here! no joke - the same thing happened to Gemma Collins on Im a celeb.

I feel sorry for pie face - he is a young lad, he has done decent things so far - don't forget that.

Gusto Brunt 24-05-2015 01:41 PM

He's actually doing himself good by not stuffing his face.

Let's hope he can lose some weight. ;)

YourLAEx 24-05-2015 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 7803420)
Sorry for being such a nerd here - fat/obese people have more fat tissue, this actually creates an increase in the hormone called grelin. Grelin makes you feel sick when you are hungry - light headed - moody - low energy - head aches. Its a horrible horrible feeling and its caused by 'starvation'. It really only occurs with VERY over weight people - people who are not over weight will not feel this sensation. This is why when you loose weight when you are obese you must do it slowly.

Jack is actually really suffering here! no joke - the same thing happened to Gemma Collins on Im a celeb.

I feel sorry for pie face - he is a young lad, he has done decent things so far - don't forget that.

Maybe the gremlin should have thought about the impact of grelin before shovelling food into his mouth in the first place.

sungrass 24-05-2015 01:42 PM

it wont work, because loosing weight too quickly when you are obese means you actually more back on when you start eating again, it puts you in 'starvation mode' which slows the rate at which you burn fat. Its very dangerous to health, Im surprised BB is allowed to do it.

Time 24-05-2015 01:44 PM

All he does is bitch and complain.

Tom4784 24-05-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Why should she she choose him? He didn't give up that car for the other housemates, he gave it up because he thought he could win the whole thing.

He's acting like an arsehole, he has a sense of self entitlement because he thinks he's gonna win.