ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Jack This guy is addicted to gambling, Prize would be gone within a day if he wins (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278248)

crazycolaist 27-05-2015 02:45 AM

This guy is addicted to gambling, Prize would be gone within a day if he wins

There is no way this guy should win hes a horrible human. He would never give it to unfortunate people nor would he ever give it to a charity like sport of england to help kids who dont have to suffer the mental capicity he has when it comes to just being a decent human. I would never want a crack head to win BB. Neither should a saturated fat betting jerk get one either. With his track record of his 0 money & "£50 expensive hoodies" He would be straight onto the real bad drugs because thats who he is. He reminds me of eric cartman. Just worse because he shouldnt be ok on tv as its such a bad influence to the british public who are trying to avoid Americas worst invention & to show such obesity combined with greed addiction is just not tv gold at all. Its sad & pathetic & If he does win take him to FC first cause he needs his priorities straight cos he will have real bad health in lot long to come.

Locke. 27-05-2015 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycolaist (Post 7813740)
He would never give it to unfortunate people nor would he ever give it to a charity like sport of england to help kids who dont have to suffer the mental capicity

Because I'm sure every winner in the past has done this...

If he wins (which he won't), he can do what he likes with his own money.

rusticgal 27-05-2015 07:13 AM

He won't win...

Josy 27-05-2015 07:15 AM

Please tell how on earth is Jack a horrible human?

jennyjuniper 27-05-2015 07:59 AM

I wonder hopw much he has put on himself to win?

waterhog 27-05-2015 08:22 AM

i find this thread totally shocking. no one has the right to tell others how they should spend there money.

this is a game show. if we vote jack to win because he is a nice guy with good morals or we feel he has played the best game or we just feel sorry for him - he has got over the winning post and there for has the right to do what ever he wants with the winning money.

sorry but i so strongly disagree with everything you are saying crazycolaist.

Babayaro. 27-05-2015 09:06 AM

:umm2:

just thinkin 27-05-2015 09:13 AM

what a nasty post .

the end.

Jamesy 27-05-2015 09:18 AM

I hate Jack but he would hardly be the first winner to waste money.

Gillian-73 27-05-2015 11:12 AM

Hmmmmm!! What the winner chooses to do with their winnings is of no concern to me!

ebandit 27-05-2015 11:52 AM

i'm now concerned that helen may not have been helping those less fortunate

in her neighbourhood

Mark L

chuff me dizzy 27-05-2015 11:54 AM

Ive more chance of winning than him ,but whatever he chose to spend it on ( if he own) would be his choice

Ramsay 27-05-2015 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 7813744)
Because I'm sure every winner in the past has done this...

If he wins (which he won't), he can do what he likes with his own money.

quote for truth