ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Can We Get Some Sort Of Petiton Made Up???? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278359)

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:12 PM

Can We Get Some Sort Of Petiton Made Up????

What an utterly pointless twist surely there is something we can do.

Won't be watching if this actually happens

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:13 PM

If they wanted to make this somewhat fair they should have just done a mass eviction with 4 going this is totally ridiculous

Vanessa 27-05-2015 10:14 PM

I think they're trying to get rid of the deadwood. The ones who usually get to the final, but do nothing. I really hope Chloe goes. She has done nothing so far.

Jack_ 27-05-2015 10:14 PM

The lines are open, so it's happening

Richkingretro 27-05-2015 10:15 PM

You have to get along to go along :joker:

Honestly your taking it too seriously. The show is what it is because it's what people want to see.

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7816861)
I think they're trying to get rid of the deadwood. The ones who usually get to the final, but do nothing. I really hope Chloe goes. She has done nothing so far.

Chloe and Danny will stay utterly pointless

Will. 27-05-2015 10:16 PM

No I'm really looking forward to it!!!

Jack_ 27-05-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 7816861)

No, they're trying to chase ratings. And unfortunately for them, while this has already inspired large amounts of conversation and will continue to do so, this time next week nothing will have changed and some essential characters will have been evicted, which is counter productive

They are morons. If they wanted to get rid of the dullards, this would have happened with the entire house up under a vote to save. That I could've supported and would have actually been pretty hilarious, but this is a repeat of the worst twist in BBUK history and in a strange sort of way may too happen in the final series on its respective channel

Vanessa 27-05-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 7816875)
Chloe and Danny will stay utterly pointless

But they could go.

rusticgal 27-05-2015 10:17 PM

All the ones that were originally up were the ones that create discussion. It's great the 'fly under the radar' ones are now up...and 4 of them will fly out the door on Friday..great news.

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richkingretro (Post 7816871)
You have to get along to go along :joker:

Honestly your taking it too seriously. The show is what it is because it's what people want to see.

Beyond stupid. The twist is ridiculous and to make it remotely fair they should of had everyone up and this is coming from someone who's favourite is not up

saintjude 27-05-2015 10:18 PM

The house has been rocked to its core

Jase. 27-05-2015 10:18 PM

lmao no. They're trying to get rid of the useless bores. Injecting in some fresh blood to stir **** up. YAAAAAAAAAAAS

Vanessa 27-05-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7816895)
All the ones that were originally up were the ones that create discussion. It's great the 'fly under the radar' ones are now up...and 4 of them will fly out the door on Friday..great news.

:hehe::fan:

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7816887)
No, they're trying to chase ratings. And unfortunately for them, while this has already inspired large amounts of conversation and will continue to do so, this time next week nothing will have changed and some essential characters will have been evicted, which is counter productive

They are morons. If they wanted to get rid of the dullards, this would have happened with the entire house up under a vote to save. That I could've supported and would have actually been pretty hilarious, but this is a repeat of the worst twist in BBUK history and in a strange sort of way may too happen in the final series on its respective channel

Spot on

bitontheslide 27-05-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

I think the production team realised that the housemates are just not up to scratch this year so are bringing in new faces. It wont take long to get to know the new ones

Jack_ 27-05-2015 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7816895)

There is nothing 'fly under the radar' about Harriet or the twins, all of whom are ****ed under this

Disastrous

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ja$e (Post 7816905)
lmao no. They're trying to get rid of the useless bores. Injecting in some fresh blood to stir **** up. YAAAAAAAAAAAS

In a vote to evict Chloe and Danny are staying so what has this achieved exactly??

Adamw92 27-05-2015 10:20 PM

Quote:

:clap1:
I've never been so p*ssed off by a twist before, what an utterly moronic and awful "twist", the whole house should be up for something like this. I'm done with this series after Friday.

rusticgal 27-05-2015 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7816921)
There is nothing 'fly under the radar' about Harriet or the twins, all of whom are ****ed under this

Disastrous

Admittedly Harriet has given us a lot to talk about...but the twins??.. I like Kieron and Chloe is harmless but they haven't given much to the show.

Headie 27-05-2015 10:24 PM

Deal with it. Us Toya fans had to deal with her being evicted when she was promised immunity.

Learn to accept it or don't watch :shrug:

At the end of the day, this isn't Big Brother anymore, and nothing we say or do will get it back to how it was.

Legend killer 27-05-2015 10:28 PM

Show should be boycotted come Friday **** chan 5 and there bull****

jaxie 27-05-2015 10:30 PM

I'd go for an online petition, I think it would be the BB production teams best laugh of 2015.