ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Chloe I really hope she stays. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278567)

Jason. 28-05-2015 11:53 PM

I really hope she stays.

I know she may be boring. But I genuinely think she has more to offer, and I think it would be such a punch in the gut if she were to go, and Danny was to stay.

She's such a nice person, too.

I have a feeling she may be one of the four to go. But I have no idea why.
She hasn't been nasty or done anything to warrant being evicted.

I'll be so pissed if Danny, who is vacuous and nasty was one of the two to stay, whilst Chloe was to go.

Please, get rid of Danny "I don't fancy Sarah" Wisker.
Or as I call him, Danny the Fanny.

Hofman 28-05-2015 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7822361)
I know she may be boring. But I genuinely think she has more to offer, and I think it would be such a punch in the gut if she were to go, and Danny was to stay.

She's such a nice person, too.

I have a feeling she may be one of the four to go. But I have no idea why.
She hasn't been nasty or done anything to warrant being evicted.

I'll be so pissed if Danny, who is vacuous and nasty was one of the two to stay, whilst Chloe was to go.

Please, get rid of Danny "I don't fancy Sarah" Wisker.
Or as I call him, Danny the Fanny.

No love for Chloe, she has slight moments of interest but agree about Danny

Vicky. 28-05-2015 11:58 PM

Meh, I'm not too bothered about her either way really, but I would much prefer Danny to go. He is just as boring, if not more so, and he comes across as really sleazy for some reason to me to D:

Mystic Mock 29-05-2015 12:03 AM

Danny needs to go.

I want Kieran to stay mainly, but I don't mind Chloe staying as she would be beating nasty bores imo.

Mystic Mock 29-05-2015 12:03 AM

Danny needs to go.

I want Kieran to stay mainly, but I don't mind Chloe staying as she would be beating nasty bores imo.

Hofman 29-05-2015 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7822376)
Meh, I'm not too bothered about her either way really, but I would much prefer Danny to go. He is just as boring, if not more so, and he comes across as really sleazy for some reason to me to D:

I get that sleaz vibe too, bit creepy

Legend killer 29-05-2015 12:08 AM

Was sure she was going to stay but the odds don't agree thankfully

Kieran and Sarah to stay would be ideal

Amy Jade 29-05-2015 12:09 AM

Chloe to stay so she can continue to be dull?

Jack_ 29-05-2015 12:10 AM

You don't need to hope, she will be staying...it's vote to evict, the public don't have the sense to evict people who aren't doing anything over people who are

Hofman 29-05-2015 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7822405)
You don't need to hope, she will be staying...it's vote to evict, the public don't have the sense to evict people who aren't doing anything over people who are

This is so true, shame

bitontheslide 29-05-2015 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7822405)

Do you realise the conflict in view you have there. On the one hand, you are complaining that BB is manipulating and that the public arent being consulted and the show should be scrapped. On the other hand, when the public are given the choice, you are saying they can't be trusted to come to the conclusion you want them to :shrug:

troy4783 29-05-2015 12:20 AM

No thanks hope she goes she is DULL and probably the dullest in the there .

Jack_ 29-05-2015 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7822420)
Do you realise the conflict in view you have there. On the one hand, you are complaining that BB is manipulating and that the public arent being consulted and the show should be scrapped. On the other hand, when the public are given the choice, you are saying they can't be trusted to come to the conclusion you want them to :shrug:

I'm afraid you've completely misinterpreted all of my posts. My entire issue with this twist is two things:

A) the pool of nominees is not large enough, it should be the entire house
B) it's the wrong voting system and should be vote to save

And that's because if those two things were in place, we would be sure to lose four dullards. The problem with the twist is that the public will vote out the four best and most essential housemates out of those that are up, because that's what happens under vote to evict. If the public could be trusted to evict the right housemates and the whole house was up, I wouldn't have an issue with the twist...but they can't. So I do.

The reason I'm saying it should be scrapped is because this is a desperate interjection by the head of programming at C5 to chase after ratings and it's one that will be to the detriment of what was quite an enjoyable series. Had it been carried out as I outlined above, maybe it might not have been so bad...but as it is, it's awful and is a repeat of the worst twist in BBUK history. Add to that Aaron's ejection and how it appears they may have dropped the theme and it's quite obvious that this has been one of the messiest, most rushed and shoddiest television production days anywhere ever. I don't see how people can defend that.

Jason. 29-05-2015 12:26 AM

I love how people complain about the nasty housemates being nasty, yet slate the nice ones, like Chloe.

Nasty = Entertaining
Nice = Dullard

If that's how it works, how come BB15 is held in low regard, considering every single person that year was disgusting.

Honestly, what is your ideal housemate then?

Amy Jade 29-05-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7822453)
I love how people complain about the nasty housemates being nasty, yet slate the nice ones, like Chloe.

Someone with a bit of personality. Not Chloe.

Hofman 29-05-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7822443)
I'm afraid you've completely misinterpreted all of my posts. My entire issue with this twist is two things:

A) the pool of nominees is not large enough, it should be the entire house
B) it's the wrong voting system and should be vote to save

And that's because if those two things were in place, we would be sure to lose four dullards. The problem with the twist is that the public will vote out the four best and most essential housemates out of those that are up, because that's what happens under vote to evict. If the public could be trusted to evict the right housemates and the whole house was up, I wouldn't have an issue with the twist...but they can't. So I do.

The reason I'm saying it should be scrapped is because this is a desperate interjection by the head of programming at C5 to chase after ratings and it's one that will be to the detriment of what was quite an enjoyable series. Had it been carried out as I outlined above, maybe it might not have been so bad...but as it is, it's awful and is a repeat of the worst twist in BBUK history. Add to that Aaron's ejection and how it appears they may have dropped the theme and it's quite obvious that this has been one of the messiest, most rushed and shoddiest television production days anywhere ever. I don't see how people can defend that.

He's right

Locke. 29-05-2015 12:30 AM

I think her and Kieran are in similar boats. They have important standings in the house but have so far avoided the main core of conflict so haven't featured in the highlights heavily. That MIGHT be what saves them tomorrow. They're both the most decent people in there. She's not a favourite of mine at all but I wouldn't begrudge her if she stayed.

Jason. 29-05-2015 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 7822402)
Chloe to stay so she can continue to be dull?

I like Sarah, but what has she done recently that's so entertaining?

Literally, give me one thing.
Apart from her usual discussions about fancying Danny, bitching sessions with Harriet, and the odd argument with Cristian.

She's done nothing that can be considered funny or even remotely entertaining.

She was virtually non-existent when she was up for eviction last week.

Jack_ 29-05-2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Nasty = Entertaining
Nice = Dullard

If that's how it works, how come BB15 is held in low regard, considering every single person that year was disgusting.

...I generally don't complain about the 'nasty' housemates. It's just a TV show.

The second bit is an over simplification.

I actually enjoyed BB15 and have made many a post defending it on here. And 'disgusting' is a bit of an over the top description for contestants on a reality show but I'm used to it.

This year the best housemates so far have been Jade, Aaron, Sarah, Harriet and to a lesser extent the twins, Eileen and Nick. All have contributed or created storylines. I actually like most of this cast, I don't even dislike Chloe or Danny...but in comparison to the rest of the nominees, they do bring less to the show, and thus should go. But they won't.

Hofman 29-05-2015 12:32 AM

Quote:

Nasty = Entertaining
Nice = Dullard

People with opinions who stand by them, people with integrity, people with sense of humour, people who let their hair down and know how to have a laugh without offending others. People of all ages, especially this series.

I don't think there should be a prize fund so people go in for the adventure not the money. Sadly the innocence of BB1 is history, and the desperation for fame is top priority

Amy Jade 29-05-2015 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7822463)
I like Sarah, but what has she done recently that's so entertaining?

Literally, give me one thing.
Apart from her usual discussions about fancying Danny, bitching sessions with Harriet, and the odd argument with Cristian.

She's done nothing that can be considered funny or even remotely entertaining.

I loved her in the debate task, she took it in great humour and had fun with it while others around her used it to try and attack people.

I also admire her for not turning on Jade, I am entertained by her friendship with both Jade and Harriet.

I also really like how she doesn't beat around the bush, she says what she thinks and I found her standing up for Kiran who Eileen was trying to drag him interesting.

Hofman 29-05-2015 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 7822468)
...I generally don't complain about the 'nasty' housemates. It's just a TV show.

The second bit is an over simplification.

I actually enjoyed BB15 and have made many a post defending it on here. And 'disgusting' is a bit of an over the top description for contestants on a reality show but I'm used to it.

This year the best housemates so far have been Jade, Aaron, Sarah, Harriet and to a lesser extent the twins, Eileen and Nick. All have contributed or created storylines. I actually like most of this cast, I don't even dislike Chloe or Danny...but in comparison to the rest of the nominees, they do bring less to the show, and thus should go. But they won't.

Got the interesting ones bang on and they are the ones I wanted to keep. Though sadly I really cannot stand Harriet so I do want her out just because she irritates me. Eileen fascinates me

Jack_ 29-05-2015 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hofman (Post 7822476)
Got the interesting ones bang on and they are the ones I wanted to keep. Though sadly I really cannot stand Harriet so I do want her out just because she irritates me. Eileen fascinates me

It's strange, a week or so ago Harriet probably would've been in the dispensable pile but she's surprised me with her ridiculously aggressive attitude which has been hilarious. I thought she was just going to turn out to be the har har I'm a great cockney lass and not really do anything but so far she's been pretty good.

Jason. 29-05-2015 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 7822471)
I loved her in the debate task, she took it in great humour and had fun with it while others around her used it to try and attack people.

I also admire her for not turning on Jade, I am entertained by her friendship with both Jade and Harriet.

Debate Task, fair enough.
That's about it, really.

Same thing can be said about Chloe.

Her being twatted over the head, during the Pillow fight. :joker:

I found her secret mission hilarious. When she hurled a glass of water on Aaron in the dark, and tried to retain her laughter as he screamed like a banshee.

The way she confronted Nick, about his nomination of her. But wasn't nasty about it, and knew when to let it go, instead of being one of those bitter idiots who think they are above being nominated.

Her in the rapping task with Cristian and Kieran, with her crap singing.

Her friendship with Harriet is another one.

reece(: 29-05-2015 12:41 AM

#SaveChloe #EvictDanny