ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Harriet's Eviction Interview (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278879)

Raph 30-05-2015 06:43 PM

Harriet's Eviction Interview

Now I haven't been following the season that closely but watching her eviction interview, it was one of my favorite interviews of all time on Channel 5. The way she talked about watching the show for years and years and being in the crowd back in February, just all of it. I love seeing normal superfans be on the show. They just appreciate the experience so much more and the raw love they have for the show is really the best. She was robbed - she wasn't even nominated by her house and yet her dream was taken away from her as we're stuck with more and more models and semi-celebrities. I've barely watched the season but Harriet is the kind of casting that should be done every year, and none of this Danny/Jade model etc casting.

Marsh. 30-05-2015 06:46 PM

I agree.

The producers obviously don't, unfairly booted them out and replaced them with set up morons who are creating fake drama.

Pete. 30-05-2015 06:47 PM

The fact she was in the crowd :love:

I can't believe she was evicted so cruelly when she loved the show so much.

Raph 30-05-2015 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7831241)
The fact she was in the crowd :love:

I can't believe she was evicted so cruelly when she loved the show so much.

This. Like it explains why every time she was at risk of going she panicked so much. It meant the world to her, and i'm so annoyed that she was replaced with stupid models.

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 06:51 PM

She is everything that is wrong with this show and this country.

A gobby, nasty chav that revels in her own stupidity.

No doubt, when she was in the crowd last year, she was one of the mouth breathers booing housemates for no reason at all.

LukeB 30-05-2015 06:51 PM

Her interview was really sad seeing her all upset, I'm actually gutted she went and it's piss take that they did this twist to boost ratings but the public got rid of the big characters. I would have been quite annoyed myself. Which makes me not want to apply for this show. You are never going to win unless big brother likes you. Big Jade show

Raph 30-05-2015 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7831260)
Her interview was really sad seeing her all upset, I'm actually gutted she went and it's piss take that they did this twist to boost ratings but the public got rid of the big characters. I would have been quite annoyed myself. Which makes me not want to apply for this show. You are never going to win unless big brother likes you. Big Jade show

Harriet is now my favorite of the season, and I will support Nick over Joel because #TeamSuperfans

Pete. 30-05-2015 06:53 PM

Did you watch BOTS Raph?

Jason. 30-05-2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831258)
She is everything that is wrong with this show and this country.

A gobby, nasty chav that revels in her own stupidity.

No doubt, when she was in the crowd last year, she was one of the mouth breathers booing housemates for no reason at all.

If you think gobby chavs are everything that is wrong with this country then you really need to get out more.

Raph 30-05-2015 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7831265)
Did you watch BOTS Raph?

No but i'll give it a watch after i'm done with the eviction. Did Harriet and Sarah slay lessor recruits? :D

Pete. 30-05-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7831269)
No but i'll give it a watch after i'm done with the eviction. Did Harriet and Sarah slay lessor recruits? :D

They dragged them :clap1: It was the best BOTS in years

Raph 30-05-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7831272)
They dragged them :clap1: It was the best BOTS in years

Can't wait to watch it then even though I don't want to watch Trylan

Jason. 30-05-2015 06:57 PM

I felt so sorry for Harriet.
She really was a normal girl, who just went in there for the experience.

I really felt for her when she said that nothing like that had ever happened to her and how she was in the crowd during CBB15, only for her to be the one walking along that catwalk, just a few months later.

Annoyed she's gone, and we're stuck with Winston 2.0 (Marc).

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831267)
If you think gobby chavs are everything that is wrong with this country then you really need to get out more.

Why would I want to do that? I would have to come into contact with them more then.:laugh:

Pete. 30-05-2015 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831283)
I felt so sorry for Harriet.
She really was a normal girl, who just went in there for the experience.

I really felt for her when she said that nothing like that had ever happened to her and how she was in the crowd during CBB15, only for her to be the one walking along that catwalk, just a few months later.

Annoyed she's gone, and we're stuck with Winston 2.0 (Marc).

Marc is hated rn tho, he won't last long

Raph 30-05-2015 06:59 PM

No Danny is Winston 2.0 useless recruit

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831285)
Why would I want to do that? I would have to come into contact with them more then.:laugh:

I meant that there are lots of nasty people out there and chavs are angels in comparison.

Maria26 30-05-2015 07:01 PM

The all felt roobed. Sarah and Kieran said the exact same thing.

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7831288)

Marc is more like Winston to me.
Danny is like Ash.

It's not the fact that they are recruits, it's just that they have no personality and are useless human beings, who go far for no reason.

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831291)
I meant that there are lots of nasty people out there and chavs are angels in comparison.

Well it is the chavs that I don't like. You can have your own choice of demographic that you don't like.

All sorted.

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831301)
Well it is the chavs that I don't like. You can have your own choice of demographic that you don't like.

All sorted.

I don't like chavs, either. But really?
Everything wrong with this country?

What about criminals?

reece(: 30-05-2015 07:04 PM

Her cruel eviction served Naeha's robbage.

Pete. 30-05-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7831288)

Danny is literally Ash

Raph 30-05-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7831308)
Her cruel eviction served Naeha's robbage.

Dude Naeha's eviction was TOTALLY fair in comparison to this trash, what has happened to BBUK? :bawling:

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831299)
Marc is more like Winston to me.
Danny is like Ash.

It's not the fact that they are recruits, it's just that they have no personality and are useless human beings, who go far for no reason.

Marc is Brian Tilsley on steroids.

A ridiculous caricature of a man, which is why they have put him in.

But he has already caused more arguments and given them more footage than the 4 evictees combined.