ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Harriet's Eviction Interview (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=278879)

reece(: 30-05-2015 07:05 PM

Also Rylan confirmed both Chloe and Harry-Amelia met in auditions, so H-A wasn't a recruit

JTM45 30-05-2015 07:07 PM

She made a right idiot of herself!!!!

So glad she's gone! Such an unintelligent gob****e. All she did in the house was moan, complain and bitch. Not what passes as entertaining for me.

Pete. 30-05-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7831319)
Also Rylan confirmed both Chloe and Harry-Amelia met in auditions, so H-A wasn't a recruit

I think they all had to do some form of auditions, however the recruits bypassed a few rounds. Maybe Chloe and Harry met at a later stage?

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831307)
I don't like chavs, either. But really?
Everything wrong with this country?

What about criminals?

Criminality is rarer than chavs. But to be fair, most criminals are chavs so I think a venn diagram would probably help here.:laugh:

I stick by what I said, harriet is everything wrong with this country today and she is certainly what is wrong with the show. The eviction crowd, full of harriet clones, has been ruining this show for years.

Pete. 30-05-2015 07:12 PM

Buy Criminal on iTunes

Raph 30-05-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7831325)
I think they all had to do some form of auditions, however the recruits bypassed a few rounds. Maybe Chloe and Harry met at a later stage?

This. I'm pretty sure I saw Danny at auditions but because he was a recruit he was fast-tracked

alex_front2 30-05-2015 07:28 PM

What was Sarah trying to prevent Harriet saying about Danny to cover up from BBOTS

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831316)
Marc is Brian Tilsley on steroids.

A ridiculous caricature of a man, which is why they have put him in.

But he has already caused more arguments and given them more footage than the 4 evictees combined.

I don't find fake arguments entertaining.

At least when Helen Wood was arguing, it was because she was actually angry or annoyed at someone.

With Marc, he pretty much admitted before going in that he's just going to annoy people.

Put me in a room with Marc, and I'll **** him up.

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831326)
Criminality is rarer than chavs. But to be fair, most criminals are chavs so I think a venn diagram would probably help here.:laugh:

I stick by what I said, harriet is everything wrong with this country today and she is certainly what is wrong with the show. The eviction crowd, full of harriet clones, has been ruining this show for years.

BIB - Oh, the ignorance.

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB6 (Post 7831400)
BIB - Oh, the ignorance.

Note the one-way implication.

Most criminals are chavs but that doesn't mean most chavs are criminals.

Feel free to disagree without hurling insults.

Shaun 30-05-2015 07:41 PM

I didn't like her as a housemate at all but I felt awful for her, she was clearly visibly upset and shellshocked, and it felt all a bit irresponsible and unfair forcing her into that without any prior warning, especially under the manipulative circumstances that they were.

Liam- 30-05-2015 07:41 PM

Her interview was one of the most genuine BB moments ever imo, i felt so gutted for her to be out since it obviously meant so much to her.

y.winter 30-05-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7831438)
Her interview was one of the most genuine BB moments ever imo, i felt so gutted for her to be out since it obviously meant so much to her.

Agree. Her BB storyline has got tragic.

Raph 30-05-2015 07:46 PM

Quote:

:clap1: Liam

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 07:47 PM

Quote:

If it meant so much to her then why did she spend the first 18 days ****-stirring, bitching and screaming at people like a 2 year old having a tantrum?

That is why she has been evicted. If she had behaved like a human being then she would probably have been in the 2 that were saved. Remember, she was in the public's top 3 in the first few days.

Harriet and Sarah were very similar, thought they were better than everyone else. Remember harriet telling people to shut up in the debate task then a few minutes later screaming at danny that "nobody tells me to shut up."

Vile, gobby chav. Never been so pleased at a sudden eviction since kat was evicted in her dressing gown.

Liam- 30-05-2015 07:48 PM

The fact that there are people still in there clearly just for the exposure, while people like Harriet who genuinely want to be there for the experience and because they enjoy the show, is sad to me and i normally don't take that stance, but Harriet has changed that for me.

Beetlejuice 30-05-2015 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 7831226)
Now I haven't been following the season that closely but watching her eviction interview, it was one of my favorite interviews of all time on Channel 5. The way she talked about watching the show for years and years and being in the crowd back in February, just all of it. I love seeing normal superfans be on the show. They just appreciate the experience so much more and the raw love they have for the show is really the best. She was robbed - she wasn't even nominated by her house and yet her dream was taken away from her as we're stuck with more and more models and semi-celebrities. I've barely watched the season but Harriet is the kind of casting that should be done every year, and none of this Danny/Jade model etc casting.

I agree, I thought she came across well and I thought it was very touching the way she said she thought her family would come together like they hadn't before to support her.

She was a let it all hang out character and that rubbed people up the wrong way at times, including myself, but she was a good housemate with a lot of potential.

A real shame imo

Jason. 30-05-2015 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831435)
Note the one-way implication.

Most criminals are chavs but that doesn't mean most chavs are criminals.

Feel free to disagree without hurling insults.

It wasn't an insult.
It was my opinion.

I found your comment to be ignorant.

bitontheslide 30-05-2015 08:00 PM

i thought she was an awful house mate. Glad she got the boot

LukeB 30-05-2015 08:00 PM

Harriet deserves a hug after last night. It should have been Jade being at home right now

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7831494)
i thought she was an awful house mate. Glad she got the boot

Last night's evictions were almost perfect. Only thing wrong was kieron going instead of danny.

LukeB 30-05-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7831504)
Last night's evictions were almost perfect. Only thing wrong was kieron going instead of danny.

but they done this twist to get rid of those who are not delivering but it flopped because Harriet/Sarah went. Which i think they will regret

ThriceShy 30-05-2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 7831513)
but they done this twist to get rid of those who are not delivering but it flopped because Harriet/Sarah went. Which i think they will regret

Long term you are probably right. But for short term satisfaction, the bitter Harriet and Sarah getting booted out like that was just brilliant.

Macie Lightfoot 30-05-2015 11:46 PM

Harriet being in the crowd isn't surprising, she totally seems like the type of person who would be in the crowd these days.

And I know some people find it endearing, but am I the only person who finds it extremely pathetic that being in BB is the best thing to ever happen to her family? Like, how ****ing tragic must your life be that being in a Channel 5 BB is as good as it gets.

Kizzy 30-05-2015 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7831239)
I agree.

The producers obviously don't, unfairly booted them out and replaced them with set up morons who are creating fake drama.

:worship: