ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Eileen's life partners standing position while being interviewed by Emma (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279740)

Richkingretro 06-06-2015 07:19 PM

Eileen's life partners standing position while being interviewed by Emma

Did you notice how he stood leaning back onto the railings in a most peculiar fashion while being interviewed pre last night eviction.

Even Emma herself seemed bemused and con-fuddled by the standing position he took.

However taking a look at his hair and how quirky Eileen herself is, it's probably a 'hippy' stance of sorts. As in "look how laid back and groovy I am". Which of course is no bad thing but for a formal interview on national TV I think he should of stood up straight.

Moosething 06-06-2015 07:20 PM

what do you want from us :(

Richkingretro 06-06-2015 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moosething (Post 7855664)
what do you want from us :(

Your option and views of course as fellow Big Brother fans.

vixenk99 06-06-2015 07:28 PM

It didn't bother me at all, I thought he was just incredibly laid back. My husband thought he was stoned, lol.

Richkingretro 06-06-2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixenk99 (Post 7855679)
It didn't bother me at all, I thought he was just incredibly laid back. My husband thought he was stoned, lol.

:joker: your husband could be right! I never thought that a mood altering plant may be involved.

Patricia4 06-06-2015 07:34 PM

I thought he had been on the ale.

crazycolaist 06-06-2015 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richkingretro (Post 7855682)
:joker: your husband could be right! I never thought that a mood altering plant may be involved.

Cannabis is great for some people

http://www.medicaldaily.com/cannabis...r-drugs-311960

I relate to that completly, Not the epilepsy part but the part where man-made chemicals are infused together rather than a natural plant doesnt solve an issue is quite erm annoying shall I say?

You'll find setaline or citalapram more mind altering than Cannabis.

mr rochester 06-06-2015 07:37 PM

I thought he was blotto - he could barely speak…and yes he should have stood up properly! Needs a haircut...

Richkingretro 06-06-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycolaist (Post 7855693)
Cannabis is great for some people

http://www.medicaldaily.com/cannabis...r-drugs-311960

I relate to that completly, Not the epilepsy part but the part where man-made chemicals are infused together rather than a natural plant doesnt solve an issue is quite erm annoying shall I say?

You'll find setaline or citalapram more mind altering than Cannabis.

There is a 3rd possibility which I will mention only because it will give a broader range of options.

When he was reunited with Eileen again the camera cut to them doing a full on passionate kiss. When I say passionate it was very sexual in nature to say the least. Now if they are both sexual people despite their advanced ages they may well employ sexual aids to spice things up.

Hence the reason he was standing in a peculiar fashion during the interview as he was wearing some sort of butt plug or similar device in anticipation of alone time with Eileen again.

LeatherTrumpet 06-06-2015 07:41 PM

life partner

or

some bearded twat she has hooked up with

JoshBB 06-06-2015 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richkingretro (Post 7855705)
There is a 3rd possibility which I will mention only because it will give a broader range of options.

When he was reunited with Eileen again the camera cut to them doing a full on passionate kiss. When I say passionate it was very sexual in nature to say the least. Now if they are both sexual people despite their advanced ages they may well employ sexual aids to spice things up.

Hence the reason he was standing in a peculiar fashion during the interview as he was wearing some sort of butt plug or similar device in anticipation of alone time with Eileen again.

:laugh2:

bitontheslide 06-06-2015 07:45 PM

Quote:

lool you do like your sexual topics :joker::joker:

Kizzy 06-06-2015 07:45 PM

:umm2:

Livia 06-06-2015 07:56 PM

Quote:

Are you serious? This is such a weird post...