ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Why does Cristian dislike Jade (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281312)

uniquedude 19-06-2015 12:39 AM

Why does Cristian dislike Jade

Where's all this sudden hate coming from. He seemed to want to mess around with Jade as much as she did with him. Jealousy?

smiley55 19-06-2015 12:46 AM

Hes been told this week to man up so he decided to try it on jade and he made a right twat of himself.

the truth 19-06-2015 12:48 AM

because she get groped him even when he told her not to, if it had been a man groping hed be in jail

fitz2k2 19-06-2015 12:50 AM

he hates women who hit on him that's why lmao

bitontheslide 19-06-2015 12:54 AM

I think back to the first night where Cristian was talking to Danny about how going after some of the other girls would cause the twins to come running. Because they were vulnerable. Yet here we are, Jade has stated from the beginning she doesn't do committed relationships, and she is being vilified for it. There isnt a girl in the world that doesn't flirt with men. Go to a club and watch women or men flirt with multiples of whatever sex. Its what people do.

For Cristian to pretend now he is some religious goody goody boy having made those first night comments makes him a far bigger game player than jade and a hypocrite too.

the truth 19-06-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitz2k2 (Post 7900887)
he hates women who hit on him that's why lmao

yea when a man gets groped its funny, when a woman gets groped its a hanging offence???:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

smiley55 19-06-2015 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7900885)
because she get groped him even when he told her not to, if it had been a man groping hed be in jail

She didn't grope him, she touched his leg. Harry straddled him, I think he should go for his own safety in case one of the other girls sits too close to him.

the truth 19-06-2015 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley55 (Post 7900901)
She didn't grope him, she touched his leg. Harry straddled him, I think he should go for his own safety in case one of the other girls sits too close to him.

he told her to stop several times, NO MEANS NO....Regardless of gender:nono:

cookiemonster 19-06-2015 12:56 AM

he said weeks ago he didn't like Jade but wasn't gonna refuse some female attention. he doesn't like Jade because she plays the field too much

smiley55 19-06-2015 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7900903)
he told her to stop several times, NO MEANS NO....Regardless of gender:nono:

Why didn't he tell harry to stop?

the truth 19-06-2015 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiley55 (Post 7900908)
Why didn't he tell harry to stop?

shes a different person totally irrelevant question..NO MEANS NO REGARDLESS OF GENDER....THATS TRUE EQUALITY:nono:

smiley55 19-06-2015 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7900911)
shes a different person totally irrelevant question..NO MEANS NO REGARDLESS OF GENDER....THATS TRUE EQUALITY:nono:

So basically one girl straddles him but that's OK the other girl touches his leg and he flips. Its obvious why he did what he did tonight..he's pissed off for being nominatad.

RoseGarden 19-06-2015 01:58 AM

He's is an idiot. Full Stop

ozzyshaggah 19-06-2015 06:30 AM

...because his only a little boy...not man enough to chat her up... see what brian did and he didnt really try that hard... winners are grinners lossers only whinge and wonder what could have been........if he was a fish he would be thrown back in the the water to grow some more

so please thrown him out

bitontheslide 19-06-2015 06:34 AM

He didnt complain when simon was pawing all over him during that strip dance thing either. So its just Jade he has a problem with

rionablue 19-06-2015 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquedude (Post 7900866)
Where's all this sudden hate coming from. He seemed to want to mess around with Jade as much as she did with him. Jealousy?

Yes I definitely think it has to be jealousy. Jade has always been nice to Cristian and they have had many chats in the garden. I reckon its the case of 'The dog in the manger' as we say in Ireland. Cristian doesn't want her ( or says he doesn't) and he doesn't want anyone else to have her either. Good thread. I had thought of doing something like it last night :wavey:

sosadbbend 19-06-2015 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uniquedude (Post 7900866)

He didn't want her attentions full stop. A few days ago in the garden she was trying to put her head on his pillow and he suggested she get her own pillow. A few times I have seen him wriggle out of a hug.

Rob4 19-06-2015 07:14 AM

To be fair he was not the only one saying she jumps from guy to guy.

MrWong 19-06-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 7901086)
To be fair he was not the only one saying she jumps from guy to guy.

Danny started the rumour. His minions spread the rumour.

Tom4784 19-06-2015 08:08 AM

He's desperate to create a splash but it's also due to the fact that he's jealous because Jade used to flirt with him. He liked the attention.

alex_front2 19-06-2015 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7900896)
I think back to the first night where Cristian was talking to Danny about how going after some of the other girls would cause the twins to come running. Because they were vulnerable. Yet here we are, Jade has stated from the beginning she doesn't do committed relationships, and she is being vilified for it. There isnt a girl in the world that doesn't flirt with men. Go to a club and watch women or men flirt with multiples of whatever sex. Its what people do.

For Cristian to pretend now he is some religious goody goody boy having made those first night comments makes him a far bigger game player than jade and a hypocrite too.

When did Harry straddle him

alex_front2 19-06-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7900896)

Imo he is sexually conservative and thus doesn't like it when women like Jade have sexual agency, are forward (eg aggressively flirting, stroking his leg, talking about sex, talking about sleeping with him etc), he prefers to pursue the girl, not her persue him (he made this very clear in DR). It's obvious that the girl has to share his belief in Christ, be sweet a d clean cut, pray, read bible etc. Women like Jade, Harry and Helen who are highly sexually experienced are not for him. He even said "O sweet Lord" in DR.

BTW when did Harry straddle him, don't remember this on hl show.

smiley55 19-06-2015 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901153)
Imo he is sexually conservative and thus doesn't like it when women like Jade have sexual agency, are forward (eg aggressively flirting, stroking his leg, talking about sex, talking about sleeping with him etc), he prefers to pursue the girl, not her persue him (he made this very clear in DR). It's obvious that the girl has to share his belief in Christ, be sweet a d clean cut, pray, read bible etc. Women like Jade, Harry and Helen who are highly sexually experienced are not for him. He even said "O sweet Lord" in DR.

BTW when did Harry straddle him, don't remember this on hl show.

When they were up in the loft she was doing something to his feet she then straddled him and jack was there with full view of her arse. Crustian never complained and jack had a great time but heaven forbid you put you head on Christians cushion!

alex_front2 19-06-2015 09:54 AM

I thought she straddled Nick in sky loft with Jack watching.

smiley55 19-06-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7901229)
I thought she straddled Nick in sky loft with Jack watching.

If I remember correctly it was Christian.