ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Marc He Was Spot On In His Analysis Tonight (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281791)

Lister of Smeg 21-06-2015 10:12 PM

He Was Spot On In His Analysis Tonight

Sam and Harry gave weak copout reasons for nominating so they could apease the house dictators Danny Jack and Cristian. Simon has gone up in my estimation he nominated the person that got to him the most not the person who he thought the click would approve of.

rusticgal 21-06-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 7912189)
Sam and Harry gave weak copout reasons for nominating so they could apease the house dictators Danny Jack and Cristian. Simon has gone up in my estimation he nominated the person that got to him the most not the person who he thought the click would approve of.

....or was he appeasing his Lord and master Marc. Don't tell me he doesn't know that Jack isn't as popular anymore with the public and saving his own skin. If Jack goes (and there's a good chance he will)..the so called 'clique' will diminish and with Marc behind him he will feel a stronger contender.

Johnnyuk123 21-06-2015 10:21 PM

Quote:

:clap1::clap1::clap1:

Johnnyuk123 21-06-2015 10:23 PM

Noel is on speed dial right now to evict Jack ass. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Visage 21-06-2015 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7912237)
....or was he appeasing his Lord and master Marc. Don't tell me he doesn't know that Jack isn't as popular anymore with the public and saving his own skin. If Jack goes (and there's a good chance he will)..the so called 'clique' will diminish and with Marc behind him he will feel a stronger contender.

This feels closer to what happened IMO

Lister of Smeg 21-06-2015 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 (Post 7912242)
Noel is on speed dial right now to evict Jack ass. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

They might have to air lift him out the garden his fat arse might not fit out the door especially now his head has swelled to gargantuan proportions as well.

Withano 21-06-2015 10:33 PM

I don't understand why voting Simon is considered a copout, it's everyone's (apart from Marc) least favourite person in the house (excluding Marc)

Not nominating Simon because Marc and Helen like him is more of a copout move.

Beetlejuice 21-06-2015 10:37 PM

Quote:

Who else was Simon going to nominate?

Simon is the least liked person in there. Has been for a while by many. Why is that a copout? They'd all have voted for Marc if they could.

Robertocarlo 21-06-2015 11:01 PM

Quote:

I agree 100% with your analysis. Sam in particular has again proven herself to be a back stabbing snake. She couldn't wait to slag Marc of behind his back to the bullies.

Vanessa 21-06-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 7912237)

:worship:

joeysteele 21-06-2015 11:16 PM

Well it looks like at present that they are all going to be up,until BB does some twist probably.

This tag thing could have worked with only say 4 chosen to be up but now it is becoming another farce with still more to be chosen too.