ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Brian talking about Nikki's anorexia. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282240)

Wizard. 24-06-2015 11:26 PM

Brian talking about Nikki's anorexia.

I think it was a bit of a low blow to bring in Nikki's past troubles with anorexia when Helen thought Nikki was over-reacting in last nights food fight. He was obviously using her for ammunition against Helen, anyone agree?

MB. 24-06-2015 11:27 PM

Well no not really because Nikki probably brought it up/Brian knows Nikki the best of those there.

Denver 24-06-2015 11:27 PM

He made out he witnessed it imo

LukeB 24-06-2015 11:28 PM

No, He was just explaining why she reacted because he knows her and Helen doesn't and Nikki didn't look annoyed by it at all.

Vicky. 24-06-2015 11:28 PM

Was a bit odd really, Nikkis anorexia is brought up because she got upset as she was hit in the face with a bottle...umm...?

armand.kay 24-06-2015 11:29 PM

Nikki's anorexia is one of the reasons she is the way she is Brian knows that so it must of not been nice to hear Helen calling it all fake etc

sungrass 24-06-2015 11:29 PM

Nikki didnt care, she did publish the book. She appreciated Brians helps thats very clear

Withano 24-06-2015 11:30 PM

His heart was in the right place, it just wasn't a good argument.

reece(: 24-06-2015 11:30 PM

I'm sure if Nikki had a problem she would have said..

Iceman 24-06-2015 11:30 PM

Yeah that was bizarre. Him saying Helen was using her past against her??

Iceman 24-06-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7924774)
I'm sure if Nikki had a problem she would have said..

:laugh2:

Wizard. 24-06-2015 11:32 PM

I do like Nikki, however I do think she over-reacted last night... I don't see why that needed to be brung up, nobody else brings in their childhood issues into arguments. I feel like it was another reason to start a fight with Helen. Nikki seemed fine because she thought he was coming from a good place and she wanted to stick up for herself, don't think she is going to start a fight with Brian over it in the midst of what was going on.

hannah. 24-06-2015 11:33 PM

It made sense to me until he said 'YOU'RE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF HER ANOREXIA' because I thought he meant that Helen was saying Nikki was faking a panic attack, which she has because of her past

billy123 24-06-2015 11:36 PM

We don't get to see anywhere near enough to know if Brian bought it up out of the blue or if Helen used it to be nasty or if Nikki mentioned it so its impossible to judge anybody in this situation you would be guessing.

rionablue 24-06-2015 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley95 (Post 7924742)
I think it was a bit of a low blow to bring in Nikki's past troubles with anorexia when Helen thought Nikki was over-reacting in last nights food fight. He was obviously using her for ammunition against Helen, anyone agree?

He only said her past troubles and her childhood. He was supportive of her not like the other ****ing idiots

sungrass 24-06-2015 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley95 (Post 7924793)
I do like Nikki, however I do think she over-reacted last night... I don't see why that needed to be brung up, nobody else brings in their childhood issues into arguments. I feel like it was another reason to start a fight with Helen. Nikki seemed fine because she thought he was coming from a good place and she wanted to stick up for herself, don't think she is going to start a fight with Brian over it in the midst of what was going on.

just read a bit of her book

it was no ordinary childhood.

mimosveta 25-06-2015 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley95 (Post 7924742)

I don't think so, it's known fact about Nikki, he didn't even bring something new up and it seemed relevant cause Helen was referring to exactly that when she called her a weirdo.

cookiemonster 25-06-2015 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 7924927)
just read a bit of her book

it was no ordinary childhood.

i'm intrigued about her childhood, care to mention a few snippets?

Colbert-Bump 25-06-2015 02:26 AM

I think if Jack farted in bed, Brian would blame Helen and Marc for it.

camertone 25-06-2015 03:16 AM

brian was personally attacking helen, he couldn't think of anything of substance, so he used someone's else's very personal problem. low.

BB4fan 25-06-2015 03:59 AM

Brian was just looking to play hero again and it backfired badly. Yet another fail from that aggressive git.

jennyjuniper 25-06-2015 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 7924761)
Nikki's anorexia is one of the reasons she is the way she is Brian knows that so it must of not been nice to hear Helen calling it all fake etc

If she is so sensitive because of her past history, then why on earth did BB allow Nikki to go in yet again.?
It just seems to me that Belo will use anything and anyone to get at someone he hates.

JTM45 25-06-2015 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB4fan (Post 7925695)
Brian was just looking to play hero again and it backfired badly. Yet another fail from that aggressive git.

'Fail' you say ?
That's why Brian has been positively trending and everyone loves him even more than before since he left the house then ?

Helen's more detested than ever and Mark has lost any popularity he gained before he hooked up with vile Helen and completely lost the plot!!!

They'll probably have to let Helen out of the back door when she leaves because she's gonna' have such a bad reception (and deservedly so as well!).

Mark & Helen deserve each other's company. Both fake, disgusting, hate-filled characters with all the likeability of a steaming dog turd!!!!:yuk: