ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Will Helen Be Called Into The Diary Room For Her "Little C**%" comment ? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282423)

cfromhx02 25-06-2015 10:01 PM

Will Helen Be Called Into The Diary Room For Her "Little C**%" comment ?

Nikki got called into the diary room.Surely BB will call Helen in,for her obvious threat toward Nikki

saying she wasn't big enough to take her on,IE things lead to violence in a heated argument normally

so small people shouldn't be doing it and for calling her a "little C u n t".

Surely that is bad enough to get told to come to the diary room ?

lewis111 25-06-2015 10:03 PM

Just chuck her out. Or leave her for the massive boos tomorrow

Jack_ 25-06-2015 10:11 PM

'Little ****' isn't the issue, it was the 'skinny' prefix that was. She has/had an eating disorder. Unacceptable

Vicky. 25-06-2015 10:12 PM

WTF? Nikki was called in as she was in Helens face. Something people appear to be applauding. If it had been the other way round you can be sure the same people would be asking for Helens head on a plate, screeching bully and ringing ofcom to cry about it.

ruiphillips 25-06-2015 10:12 PM

No. It's Channel 5.

Nancy. 25-06-2015 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7930729)
WTF? Nikki was called in as she was in Helens face. Something people appear to be applauding. If it had been the other way round you can be sure the same people would be asking for Helens head on a plate, screeching bully and ringing ofcom to cry about it.

:clap1:

joeysteele 25-06-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

True, it really is beyond belief at times.

MartianMark 26-06-2015 04:20 AM

Quote:

Nail. Head. Thank you.

I love how the word "Bully" is thrown around like it's nothing. It's almost as if you get into an ANY argument with her, she's immediately a bully. Use your words or leave the room (or jump a wall apparently).

BB4fan 26-06-2015 04:56 AM

Nikki was called in to calm the situation down, it's not like she got warned for anything. One of them had to go and Nikki was getting close to Helens face.

They both got separated from each other so I don't see the actual problem. You would've moaned had BB done nothing and let them go at it so whatever.

Northern Monkey 26-06-2015 06:15 AM

No.If every comment were reprimandable then we would'nt have a show anymore.Nicki got pulled in because she was in Helens personal space.

DemolitionRed 26-06-2015 07:45 AM

I felt uncomfortable with the whole thing last night. For sure Helen needed taking down a peg or two and Aisleyne did that spectacularly when she entered the BB house but what went on from there on in was pathetic. I do think Helen is a bully because she's menacing, sarcastic and intimidating. The best thing you can do with someone like Helen is face up to her in front of a crowd and then be done with it. Aisleyne said what she needed to say but then continued causing a divide.

Cat kettle black...Aisleynes now doing exactly what she's accusing Helen of.

sarah2020 26-06-2015 11:58 AM

But what about Nikki getting up close and personal in Helen's face. I think thats far more threatening than a word I hear on the streets most days :conf:

Kizzy 26-06-2015 12:00 PM

Quote:

:clap1: :clap1:

Liam- 26-06-2015 12:01 PM

Quote:

:worship:

Angelika 26-06-2015 12:49 PM

It's all painfully pathetic & juvenile. Both should be expelled with Marc and Aislynne tonight.

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2015 12:51 PM

That word has been used in every series on BB,never has been as fitting as when Helen called Nikki it ..... no ones been thrown out for it :bored:

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

:clap1:

VanessaFeltz. 26-06-2015 12:52 PM

Helen said "skinny *******" that is a very low comment to make about nikki

chuff me dizzy 26-06-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7932333)
Helen said "skinny *******" that is a very low comment to make about nikki

Why ?

ItWasJustBanter 26-06-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Bravo

Vicky. 26-06-2015 12:55 PM

This skinny thing is ridiculous. I mean, Nikki has no problem using weight as an insult herself. Going on about Harry not needing anymore party rings, calling Jack about being fat etc.

I find appearance based insults pathetic. But whats good for the goose..and all that

I also think its reaching a bit to automatically assume Helen said that because of Nikkis past problems, rather than just insulting in an argument

VanessaFeltz. 26-06-2015 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7932336)
Why ?

You know why, because of Nikki's past. Out of all insults she can make why she attacked the fact she is skinny? Specially after Brian talked about Nikki's past.

Vicky. 26-06-2015 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7932342)
You know why, because of Nikki's past. Out of all insults she can make why she attacked the fact she is skinny? Specially after Brian talked about Nikki's past.

You mean when Brian totally randomly brought up Nikkis past to excuse the fact that she threw a tantrum over being hit in the face with a bottle? One of the oddest arguments ever :joker:

Liam- 26-06-2015 01:00 PM

If Helen really wanted to hurt Nikki by using her eating issues against her, she would have called her fat surely?

Vicky. 26-06-2015 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 7932354)
If Helen really wanted to hurt Nikki by using her eating issues against her, she would have called her fat surely?

Exactly.