ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Aisleyne talking about Judge Rinder contract etc. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282860)

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2015 09:27 PM

Aisleyne talking about Judge Rinder contract etc.

To sit there and bare face lie is one thing,but to try to cover your lie,to swear on your Mothers grave is ,dirty and so wrong, shame on you *********, you certainly earned your nickname tonight ......your Mother must be so proud

Cherie 27-06-2015 09:29 PM

Horrible woman

joeysteele 27-06-2015 09:31 PM

She was exposed for the totally fake waste of space she has always been tonight and well done to Marc for doing so too.

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2015 09:31 PM

Everyone knows when you go on Judge Rinder they pay the debt off, and she said she had signed a contract ,so she knew more than anyone else, and to keep calling the ex friend she dragged on Tv to humiliate her"friend"made me feel sick .....but her mothers grave ? low as a person can get

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2015 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7938168)
She was exposed for the totally fake waste of space she has always been tonight and well done to Marc for doing so too.

:clap1: ..to show such disrespect for her dead mother as she did is beneath contempt

Kazanne 27-06-2015 09:33 PM

She is vile,give me 10 Helens to one of her anyday

chuff me dizzy 27-06-2015 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7938180)
She is vile,give me 10 Helens to one of her anyday

Add a couple of 0s to that Kaz

rionablue 27-06-2015 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7938148)
To sit there and bare face lie is one thing,but to try to cover your lie,to swear on your Mothers grave is ,dirty and so wrong, shame on you *********, you certainly earned your nickname tonight ......your Mother must be so proud

Nobody can say she lied chuff. She told her version of what happened and I haven't seen any concrete proof that it didn't happen the way she said it. Marc was wrong to keep baiting her. They were all after too much drink. He should have just left it. Aisleynes reaction was wrong also but she was annoyed he still called her a liar once she swore on her mothers grave

JamesBond 27-06-2015 09:39 PM

It's pretty low, she thought no one would question her honesty if she brought her mum into it.

jennyjuniper 27-06-2015 10:03 PM

I remember watching that episode when Aisleyne appeared on Judge Rinder. She had her tits on show then and I thought if she was trying to impress the judge it was a waste of time. He is gay isn't he?

Kazanne 27-06-2015 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin5779 (Post 7938231)
so when did this appearance on the show happen? before she won bb? or after she won bb and had agents and lawyers?

i mean if it was before bb she might just be incredibly stupid..if it was after bb...i'd think she had someone else looking into it

It's been recent as the guy she was suing was another BB contestant Michael who was her 'friend' :laugh:

Kazanne 27-06-2015 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7938287)
I remember watching that episode when Aisleyne appeared on Judge Rinder. She had her tits on show then and I thought if she was trying to impress the judge it was a waste of time. He is gay isn't he?

yes,wasn't she flaunting them and acting all bashful when he said something:joker::joker: dozy mare

Cold Sweat 27-06-2015 10:11 PM

I don't get what the "lie" was - can someone explain it for me, please?

Vicky. 27-06-2015 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7938169)
Everyone knows when you go on Judge Rinder they pay the debt off, and she said she had signed a contract ,so she knew more than anyone else, and to keep calling the ex friend she dragged on Tv to humiliate her"friend"made me feel sick .....but her mothers grave ? low as a person can get

I honestly did not know this.

No wonder people take their mates on. Probably split the cash afterwards.

Kazanne 27-06-2015 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7938419)

Well I know Luke Marsden and Rex have been on it Vicky:joker:

Cherie 27-06-2015 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 7938419)

Got to be reason they are all lining up to be insulted by Rinder :laugh:

sampvt 27-06-2015 10:31 PM

I don't know and care even less about the ramifications of the Judge Rinder case, but ********* certainly showed how close she is to the gutter tonight, but we all knew that anyway, didn't we. It just took the watchmaker a little while to show her up after Helen was taken out.

Griffin5779 27-06-2015 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7938290)
It's been recent as the guy she was suing was another BB contestant Michael who was her 'friend' :laugh:

i have to say then it is far more likely both where aware of the arrangement with the show and it was likely just another planned payday from "reality" tv

JeanP! 27-06-2015 10:37 PM

Who are y'all talking about??

smudgie 27-06-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Sweat (Post 7938335)

I don't get what the fuss was about full stop.
So she went on the telly Judge Rinder to get her money back she was owed, she won the case and got paid.
That bit I get, what I don't get is why she would feel the need to lie anyway, no shame in who paid her, I am surprised they don't get a fee for appearing to start with:shrug:
As to her knowing who paid what, I doubt she reads any contracts, she will have an agent for all that.
It was the double standard. From Marc I found most telling, asking her why she went on there instead of real court when he then went on to say he had been on the programme himself.
You just couldn't make this rubbish up:joker:

Griffin5779 27-06-2015 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cold Sweat (Post 7938335)

i believe the deception was she claimed that she was unaware that the show would pay the debt for her friend..thus giving her the money back..and giving her friend a free ride.

not a crime..not deserving of jail time..but lying about knowing the arrangement? clearly want to protect her image..at the cost of her poor dead mother

Robertocarlo 27-06-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7938169)

I totally agree. I really liked her when she was in BB originally but she's turned into a nasty skank.

Griffin5779 27-06-2015 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 7938460)
I don't get what the fuss was about full stop.
So she went on the telly Judge Rinder to get her money back she was owed, she won the case and got paid.
That bit I get, what I don't get is why she would feel the need to lie anyway, no shame in who paid her, I am surprised they don't get a fee for appearing to start with:shrug:
As to her knowing who paid what, I doubt she reads any contracts, she will have an agent for all that.
It was the double standard. From Marc I found most telling, asking her why she went on there instead of real court when he then went on to say he had been on the programme himself.
You just couldn't make this rubbish up:joker:

his issue wasn't that she went on the show..but that she lied about knowing who paid..as for asking her why she didn't go to a real court..he was just giving her some logic..
about the only reason to go on a show like that instead of real is its a guarantee payday..and one that lets your friend off the hook for their debt

why was it a big deal to marc..well he has that thing about honesty...why did asslenye your guess is as good as mine..although it might have something to do with her think people and public might think better of her if she "didn't know"

as for having an agent...i would think it is the agents job to tell her what she is going to get from an "appearance"... i feel quiet confident she would have known

Pete. 27-06-2015 10:54 PM

So much pent up hate for someone who will be gone by the end of the week

Cherie 27-06-2015 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 7938510)
So much pent up hate for someone who will be gone by the end of the week

.... Jack