ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Think we have plenty of examples of antagonising behaviour by Marc (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283537)

sosadbbend 02-07-2015 10:28 AM

Think we have plenty of examples of antagonising behaviour by Marc

If there was any doubt that Marc was an antagonist, last nights HL prove beyond all doubt. Sniping nasty little comments under his breath while grinning that inane grin of his. So for future reference if anyone wants examples please refer to HL show of 01/07/15.

Pete. 02-07-2015 10:30 AM

The shameless bullying of Harry in the first 2 weeks as well
Saying vile comments to Sam which was just past off as 'banter'
Being an irritant taking duvets off of housemates (which is not entertaining in the slightest)

waterhog 02-07-2015 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 7954479)
If there was any doubt that Marc was an antagonist, last nights HL prove beyond all doubt. Sniping nasty little comments under his breath while grinning that inane grin of his. So for future reference if anyone wants examples please refer to HL show of 01/07/15.

you are wrong and i disagree - marc is playing the game - no more no less.

Griffin5779 02-07-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

what i saw last night was a guest asking a leading question in regards to how he felt about bout asslenye and marc responding..then danny started in on him...then asslenye joining in cause she saw danny and marc exchanging words....when they start on him and you say he is antagonist you come off looking a fool to me

Idiom

under one's breath, [meaning] in a low voice or whisper

[example]He protested under his breath because he was afraid to speak u

sounds the opposite of antagonist to me. sound like being bully and intimidated to the point you feel afraid to express yourself:) poor marc..lets start a marc is being bullied thread

sosadbbend 02-07-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin5779 (Post 7954509)
what i saw last night was a guest asking a leading question in regards to how he felt about bout asslenye and marc responding..then danny started in on him...then asslenye joining in cause she saw danny and marc exchanging words....when they start on him and you say he is antagonist you come off looking a fool to me

Idiom

under one's breath, [meaning] in a low voice or whisper

[example]He protested under his breath because he was afraid to speak u

sounds the opposite of antagonist to me. sound like being bully and intimidated to the point you feel afraid to express yourself:) poor marc..lets start a marc is being bullied thread

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you are such a joker

Griffin5779 02-07-2015 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 7954520)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you are such a joker

very nice reply..really addressed the points i made..way to go

chuff me dizzy 02-07-2015 10:56 AM

Is the barrel scraped clean yet? it can't be far off

Vicky. 02-07-2015 11:00 AM

As I said yesterday, it what happened on last nights show it an example of his antagonizing of other housemates, then yes. He certainly has done it :D

sosadbbend 02-07-2015 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin5779 (Post 7954538)
very nice reply..really addressed the points i made..way to go

I have already made my points and don't agree with yours, I don't need to address them, I actually laughed out loud when I read them.:laugh:

Nancy. 02-07-2015 11:12 AM

Quote:

Why are people conveniently forgetting that Joel and Aisleyne were the one's who started the fight in the first place?

Sam asked how they were and Joel (being the arse he is) said: "We must remain in character mode until tomorrow", and Marc replied "until, we're off shift" and Aisleyne (under her breath) said "Shut the F up". Marc didn't even address her, he was talking to Joel and then she started again with "It better not involve me because my mind is ready to blow" (or some crap like that) and he replied with: "I haven't even mentioned you" - which was true. So how was he antagonising?

Jose Mourinho 02-07-2015 11:16 AM

Marc IS an antagonist, no doubt he is class A knobhead. I cannot count how many times he has accused others of being A LOIR DONT LOI!! Hes the biggest fake ass in that house by a country mile. People wonder why Danny blew his top? Lol

Jose Mourinho 02-07-2015 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 7954573)
i have already made my points and don't agree with yours, i don't need to address them, i actually laughed out loud when i read them.:laugh:

dont fockin loi

Griffin5779 02-07-2015 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sosadbbend (Post 7954573)
I have already made my points and don't agree with yours, I don't need to address them, I actually laughed out loud when I read them.:laugh:

but you did chose to reply to it..and when you do that i feel free to point out that you don't even have any counter argument to refute what i said:)

Jose Mourinho 02-07-2015 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7954542)
Is the barrel scraped clean yet? it can't be far off

i love that avatar of marc it sums up how fake he is

erinp5 02-07-2015 11:47 AM

12.44pm: After taunting from Marc and James, Jack ate a bite of pastry. Now everyone's shouting about failing the task

jet 02-07-2015 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 7954487)
you are wrong and i disagree - marc is playing the game - no more no less.

It's more than just playing the game...Marc is the ultimate attention seeker. Almost everything he does is to get a reaction, and it doesn't matter whether it is a good or bad one, just as long as he is centre stage and all eyes are on him.
Strutting about in his drawers like a cock - of - the - walk? Hmmm. Getting right into peoples personal spaces 'for a laugh', pulling off bedclothes, jumping on top of them, using so called 'banter' (like the std remark to Chloe) to get the cameras on to him, relentlessly questioning people (like he did with Ash and Nick) and then disregarding their replies. Yes, it makes for good tv, but I can understand why the other HM's don't like him because it must be hard living with someone who seeks attention so relentlessly. If he's not being looked at for even a second he has to do something, ANYTHING, to get the focus back on him. Even in quieter moments, he has to appear windswept and interesting, like saying he doesn't like to be touched (which he copied from Helen) when in fact he was all over Jade hugging her and cuddling her in bed before he went into the bunker.

It's pathetic really.

Jose Mourinho 02-07-2015 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7954718)
It's more than just playing the game...Marc is the ultimate attention seeker. Almost everything he does is to get a reaction, and it doesn't matter whether it is a good or bad one, just as long as he is centre stage and all eyes are on him.
Strutting about in his drawers like a cock - of - the - walk? Hmmm. Getting right into peoples personal spaces 'for a laugh', pulling off bedclothes, jumping on top of them, using so called 'banter' (like the std remark to Chloe) to get the cameras on to him, relentlessly questioning people (like he did with Ash and Nick) and then disregarding their replies. Yes, it makes for good tv, but I can understand why the other HM's don't like him because it must be hard living with someone who seeks attention so relentlessly. If he's not being looked at for even a second he has to do something, ANYTHING, to get the focus back on him. Even in quieter moments, he has to appear windswept and interesting, like saying he doesn't like to be touched (which he copied from Helen) when in fact he was all over Jade hugging her and cuddling her in bed before he went into the bunker.

It's pathetic really.

Pathetic is the word good post.

jennyjuniper 02-07-2015 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Mourinho (Post 7954615)
Marc IS an antagonist, no doubt he is class A knobhead. I cannot count how many times he has accused others of being A LOIR DONT LOI!! Hes the biggest fake ass in that house by a country mile. People wonder why Danny blew his top? Lol

I don't wonder. He blew his top because he's a knob who is desperate to win and have control of 'his' house.

Lstan 02-07-2015 12:07 PM

Yes, there are many examples of marc being an antagonist...

So why people on this forum feel the need to invent new ones i'll never know.

Smash the Clique 02-07-2015 12:38 PM

For the Marc-haters, when they say Marc is being "antagonistic" what they actually mean (but will never admit) is that "antagonistic" really means Marc handing everyone their arses in every argument/debate he's had in the house. Why do you think Aisleyne and Danny have resorted to physical threats against Marc? Because they have neither the intelligence nor the vocabulary to possibly get the better of Marc in a verbal argument. Aisleyne has more-or-less admitted as such in the diary room, saying that (I'm paraphrasing here) she's frustrated because she can't get the better of him in an argument.

If I was arguing with someone who was tying me in knots with logic, facts and (to be fair) a few perfectly-timed but well-deserved insults, I'd be antagonised too. But it would be my fault for going out of my depth.

sosadbbend 02-07-2015 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 7954607)
[/COLOR] Why are people conveniently forgetting that Joel and Aisleyne were the one's who started the fight in the first place?

Sam asked how they were and Joel (being the arse he is) said: "We must remain in character mode until tomorrow", and Marc replied "until, we're off shift" and Aisleyne (under her breath) said "Shut the F up". Marc didn't even address her, he was talking to Joel and then she started again with "It better not involve me because my mind is ready to blow" (or some crap like that) and he replied with: "I haven't even mentioned you" - which was true. So how was he antagonising?

It wasn't that point I was making, it was slightly earlier in the show between Danny and Marc but hey you raised another moment anyway.

sosadbbend 02-07-2015 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin5779 (Post 7954622)
but you did chose to reply to it..and when you do that i feel free to point out that you don't even have any counter argument to refute what i said:)

Just watch the show and stop being in denial

Josy 02-07-2015 01:12 PM

Yes how dare he antagonise anyone AFTER they treat him like **** all day

mimosveta 02-07-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 7954607)
So how was he antagonising?

By creating atmosphere in which she feels she's under constant scrutiny. Just cause now he doesn't talk about her, doesn't mean he didn't do it enough times for her to become jumpy.

that's what passive aggressive is all about.

Livia 02-07-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smash the Clique (Post 7954842)
For the Marc-haters, when they say Marc is being "antagonistic" what they actually mean (but will never admit) is that "antagonistic" really means Marc handing everyone their arses in every argument/debate he's had in the house. Why do you think Aisleyne and Danny have resorted to physical threats against Marc? Because they have neither the intelligence nor the vocabulary to possibly get the better of Marc in a verbal argument. Aisleyne has more-or-less admitted as such in the diary room, saying that (I'm paraphrasing here) she's frustrated because she can't get the better of him in an argument.

If I was arguing with someone who was tying me in knots with logic, facts and (to be fair) a few perfectly-timed but well-deserved insults, I'd be antagonised too. But it would be my fault for going out of my depth.

Logic? I have seen hardly any evidence of lLogic from Marc. And having someone shout over you, constantly call you a liar and denying everything despite there being camera's everywhere is not an example of anyone having their arse handed to them.