ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Which housemates were evicted to soon? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283587)

BB1984 02-07-2015 05:04 PM

Which housemates were evicted to soon?

So I have been thinking that there were a few HM's that got evicted to early in the show.

Adjoa: would have been nice to see more of her, probably dug her own grave with the sexual talk though.

Aaron: Thought he was a weasel & went from group to group gossiping, maybe have caused some arguements if he was in there longer due to his behaviour sometimes. (Which could have provided drama)

Amy & Sally: They were more intrested in hair & make-up. Slowly turned into a powerful force in the house for tag-teaming. Would have kept them & chucked Chloe out.

Harriet: Liked her outbursts at first, it quickly got tiring hearing her curse. Not sure if she could hold her own in a argument with some of them. Would of kept her instead of Jack.

Kieran: Was to cautious, played the man of the house & Dannys wingman. Seemed like a genuinely nice person. Would have liking to see his reaction to the newer HM's & the legends.

Sarah: Nice to look at but other then that did not do much other then laying around with Danny. It was boring to watch them together.

Eileen: disappointed she was evicted, definitely had more to offer the house.

Jade: played up to the cameras with her baby voice, split personality & talking to herself (the audiance). Would have been good to keep her. Relationship with Brian may of had a hand in her leaving as she was safe before that.

Simon: Never offered what was in his resume, I heard his father died last year before going in the house. So probably not the best place to grieve....

If any forum members have any opinions, would be happy to hear (see) them.

JeanP! 02-07-2015 05:06 PM

Sarah and the twins IMO

reece(: 02-07-2015 05:06 PM

Adjoa, Sarah, Harriet, Eileen, Amy and Sally, Jade

oop not most of the female cast, what a surprise :/

JoshBB 02-07-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7955780)

All of these, plus Aaron and possibly Kieran.

If we could replace the current housemates with those plus the two I mentioned, it would be so much better.

GLENN BILL BB7 02-07-2015 05:09 PM

Of All time = BB9 Stephanie, I will never get over that!

This series = Aaron and Sarah.

JeanP! 02-07-2015 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLENN BILL BB7 (Post 7955789)
Of All time = BB9 Stephanie, I will never get over that!

Definitely.

Still cannot believe the public preferred Mario over her :(

Lostie! 02-07-2015 05:10 PM

Adjoa, Amy & Sally, Eileen, Jade.

BB1984 02-07-2015 05:11 PM

Hopefully for he next series most of the females are not voted out as it gets a bit boring watching a group of mainly young men, some of whom are barely out of their teens.

Wojtek 02-07-2015 05:14 PM

Adjoa, Sarah, Amy & Sally, Aaron, Eileen, Harriet, Kieran and Jade. They (and Chloe) could be perfect final 9.

lewis111 02-07-2015 05:15 PM

Eileen and Jade went far too soon
Also, Adjoa and Amy & Sally

LukeB 02-07-2015 05:15 PM

Sarah and Harriet

Ashley. 02-07-2015 05:16 PM

Adjoa, Sarah & Jade.

Withano 02-07-2015 05:18 PM

Adoja, Eileen and jade were three of the only five good hms.

reece(: 02-07-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wojtek (Post 7955814)
Adjoa, Sarah, Amy & Sally, Aaron, Eileen, Harriet, Kieran and Jade. They (and Chloe) could be perfect final 9.

If only

Shaun 02-07-2015 05:35 PM

this series it's just Jade, Eileen and Kieran tbh.

Harriet had pretty much delivered all she could, Adjoa didn't deliver anything at all, Sarah could've been OK I suppose, Simon was kinda maxed out, and the twins...meh.

TomC 02-07-2015 05:35 PM

So many... Adjoa, twins, Harriet, Eileen, Jade, Simon...

rionablue 02-07-2015 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB1984 (Post 7955772)
So I have been thinking that there were a few HM's that got evicted to early in the show.

Adjoa: would have been nice to see more of her, probably dug her own grave with the sexual talk though.

Aaron: Thought he was a weasel & went from group to group gossiping, maybe have caused some arguements if he was in there longer due to his behaviour sometimes. (Which could have provided drama)

Amy & Sally: They were more intrested in hair & make-up. Slowly turned into a powerful force in the house for tag-teaming. Would have kept them & chucked Chloe out.

Harriet: Liked her outbursts at first, it quickly got tiring hearing her curse. Not sure if she could hold her own in a argument with some of them. Would of kept her instead of Jack.

Kieran: Was to cautious, played the man of the house & Dannys wingman. Seemed like a genuinely nice person. Would have liking to see his reaction to the newer HM's & the legends.

Sarah: Nice to look at but other then that did not do much other then laying around with Danny. It was boring to watch them together.

Jade: played up to the cameras with her baby voice, split personality & talking to herself (the audiance). Would have been good to keep her. Relationship with Brian may of had a hand in her leaving as she was safe before that.

Simon: Never offered what was in his resume, I heard his father died last year before going in the house. So probably not the best place to grieve....

Just Jade. She is the only one I had hoped would be in longer. The others were dispensible

chuff me dizzy 02-07-2015 07:20 PM

None IMO,this years housemates have been dire, at first I would have said Eileen,but watching her on BOTS I now realise she's not all there :crazy:

just thinkin 02-07-2015 07:34 PM

Adjoa and the four safe people that got kicked out. Everyone else got their fair chance and blew it for themselves

mizzy25 02-07-2015 07:43 PM

Jade and Kieron

Pete. 02-07-2015 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 7955780)

Exactly

Babayaro. 02-07-2015 08:12 PM

Kieran, Eileen, Amy&Sally, Aaron and possibly Sarah

sarah2020 02-07-2015 08:17 PM

Harriet, Eileen and Sarah

Jake. 02-07-2015 08:21 PM

Sarah, Harriet, The Twins, Kieran and Eileen

elainemurphy 02-07-2015 09:11 PM

elaine cant understand why aaron was told to leavewhen theothers have done sonemurphy

:nono:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BB1984 (Post 7955772)