ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   producers biased edit to save marc (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283653)

the truth 03-07-2015 01:15 AM

producers biased edit to save marc

tonight we have the endless tedium of the awful bore harry twathead
BUT it was soooo contrived by the producers to totally stitch her up and save marc

WHY take up most of the show the same with the exact drivel weve seen for 8 weeks, harry being mean to nick repeat to fade? we saw no dexter at all? very little james the brad pitt of twatness, we saw barely any joel, no danny and ash, no chloe as usual, noooooooooooooo lets watch the wickedest witch in the west ...........JUST TO ENSURE WE SAVE MARC AND GET ANOTHER EVIL BULLYBOY WINNER TO FOLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS ON HELEN THE BIGOT :sleep: and of course the un great british public will be manipulated and fooled and will fall for it every step of the way

ThriceShy 03-07-2015 01:26 AM

Marc will be the greatest winner since Busey.

jet 03-07-2015 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the truth (Post 7958101)
BUT it was soooo contrived by the producers to totally stitch her up and save marc

WHY take up most of the show the same with the exact drivel weve seen for 8 weeks, harry being mean to nick repeat to fade? we saw no dexter at all? very little james the brad pitt of twatness, we saw barely any joel, no danny and ash, no chloe as usual, noooooooooooooo lets watch the wickedest witch in the west ...........JUST TO ENSURE WE SAVE MARC AND GET ANOTHER EVIL BULLYBOY WINNER TO FOLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS ON HELEN THE BIGOT :sleep: and of course the un great british public will be manipulated and fooled and will fall for it every step of the way

Yes, I feel sorry for the HM's. They have well and truly been side lined and the producers star of the show shoved down our throats night after night. I don't watch BOTS but from what I have heard they are churning out the pro - Marc guests right left and centre. It was the same with Helen last year - and I fully expect a great redemption story line for Marc coming up to sway the casual public non supporters in the last run up to the final....

Colbert-Bump 03-07-2015 03:05 AM

Quote:

Yeah...Harry hasn't been moody in the past has she. :hehe:

jennyjuniper 03-07-2015 04:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 7958135)
Yes, I feel sorry for the HM's. They have well and truly been side lined and the producers star of the show shoved down our throats night after night. I don't watch BOTS but from what I have heard they are churning out the pro - Marc guests right left and centre. It was the same with Helen last year - and I fully expect a great redemption story line for Marc coming up to sway the casual public non supporters in the last run up to the final....

Well if Bots have finally had some pro Marc guests, it's about b..... time. They have been anti Marc for ages now. Whatever happened to having a diverse audience. People with different views who could talk rationally without bleating out the same old crap or screaming to be heard over all the other chavs.

Beetlejuice 03-07-2015 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThriceShy (Post 7958119)
Marc will be the greatest winner since Busey.

4 weeks immunity, and then they do everything they can to save him from the eviction he should have been up for earlier.

He'll be the winner of the most fixed show since, erm, last year. That's where BB is these days

armand.kay 03-07-2015 06:21 AM

The producers can't really force Harry to act like a dick can they? Marc had been shown arguing with someone almost every other day.

Patricia4 03-07-2015 06:29 AM

What a great winner he will be.:clap1:

ItWasJustBanter 03-07-2015 06:54 AM

What a man

BigBrotherfan4ever 03-07-2015 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7958325)
What a great winner he will be.:clap1:

So true

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 07:40 AM

Marc doesn't need a biased edit to be saved, the public love him :bored:

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 07:43 AM

Valerie Coyle marc to win .Danny the snake couldn't help himself running over to james and bad mouthing marc!
Unlike · Reply · 283 · 10 hrs
38 Replies · 31 mins

Sandra Smyth The look on Danny the wannabes face priceless when james spoke up for Marc
Unlike · Reply · 172 · 10 hrs
12 Replies · 7 hrs

Chris Malone Haha look how quick Aisleyne wanted to make peace with Marc when she realised he was liked and she and her air-time fella were not coming across as the hero's as they had hoped. Pathetic!
Unlike · Reply · 142 · 10 hrs
9 Replies · 48 mins

Shauna Tianna Mcdonagh Could tell danny wasn't too pleased that James was getting along with marc lol as for love guru jack you had a week of advice to change your attitude you didn't listen you are the weakest link goodbye can't expect the public to save you when your not interested in what we think.
Unlike · Reply · 135 · 10 hrs
98 Replies · 2 hrs

Patricia Byrne Could Danny be anymore jealous of Marc.
Unlike · Reply · 97 · 10 hrs
7 Replies · 47 mins

Martina Claire Page Ash just said sorry wonder y ?? Because she knows hes not as hated as she thinks and is ready to lick marks back side . MARC TO WIN .
Unlike · Reply · 96 · 10 hrs
8 Replies · 53 mins

Nuala Kelly Heron Funny when you see someone's true colours, Danny actually looked like a rat when he was speaking to James
Unlike · Reply · 77 · 10 hrs

Macie Lightfoot 03-07-2015 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7958377)
Nuala Kelly Heron Funny when you see someone's true colours, Danny actually looked like a rat when he was speaking to James
Unlike · Reply · 77 · 10 hrs

too bad Marc actually looks like a rat all the time :( or Bette Midler circa-Hocus Pocus

Patricia4 03-07-2015 08:05 AM

What a lovely rat :clap1:

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 7958388)
What a lovely rat :clap1:

Mr Wonderful :drool:

joeysteele 03-07-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7958291)
Well if Bots have finally had some pro Marc guests, it's about b..... time. They have been anti Marc for ages now. Whatever happened to having a diverse audience. People with different views who could talk rationally without bleating out the same old crap or screaming to be heard over all the other chavs.

100% correct.
Last night was the first time on bbbots that we had a better programme for Marc and the change in attitude has come from 3 people in the main.

Charley Uchea who I think the producers hoped would kick off bigtime with Marc,didn't and in fact came out more in favour of him.

Then came Dexter who also was pro Marc and named him the best of the Hotel staff.
Then finally James Jordan who along with Marc helped to remove the more vile influence of Aislyene,exposed her as a sidekick to Danny and also put down Jasmine too.

As you say, it is about time there was a better discussion as to Marc, also last nights highlights showed that when Marc talks to other hms or guests,that when Danny keeps his nose out as he appeared to have to do last night, there are little problems.

Absolutely right, after night after night of endless Marc bashing, it was well and truly right at last to get a decent edit and a much fairer and balanced bbbots panel too.

I do totally agree with the comment that the original hms of this series have had their whole experience ruined by all the so called legends and guests.

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7958403)
100% correct.
Last night was the first time on bbbots that we had a better programme for Marc and the change in attitude has come from 3 people in the main.

Charley Uchea who I thin the producers hoped would kick off bigtime with Marc,didn't and in fact came out more in favour of him.

Then came Dexter who also was pro Marc and named him the best of the Hotel staff.
Then finally James Jordan who along with Marc helped to remove the more vile influence of Aislyene,exposed her as a sidekick to Danny and also put down Jasmine too.

As you say, it is about time there was a better discussion as to Marc, also last nights highlights showed that when Marc talks to other hms or guests,that when Danny keeps his nose out as he appeared to have to do last night, there are little problems.

Absolutely right, after night after night of endless Marc bashing, it was well and truly right at last to get a decent edit and a much fairer and balanced bbbots panel too.

I do totally agree with the comment that the original hms of this series have had their whole experience ruined by all the so called legends and guests.

Add to that the massive response to back Marc on Facebook and twitter ,they HAD to listen to the majority

Vanessa 03-07-2015 08:29 AM

I want Marc to stay for Cash Bomb week.

Griffin5779 03-07-2015 08:34 AM

Quote:

see...I would think the opposite...a negative light on harry is going to draw vote off Jack..not Marc...the anti marc vote is rather firm and seems to be in a large part women still enraged by his over the top actions the first week..I can't see this crowd switching to Harry the heroine who stood up to marc

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 08:37 AM

:umm2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griffin5779 (Post 7958413)
see...I would think the opposite...a negative light on harry is going to draw vote off Jack..not Marc...the anti marc vote is rather firm and seems to be in a large part women still enraged by his over the top actions the first week..I can't see this crowd switching to Harry the heroine who stood up to marc

:umm2:

Macie Lightfoot 03-07-2015 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7958407)
Add to that the massive response to back Marc on Facebook and twitter ,they HAD to listen to the majority

Is this massive response like the time you claimed that 90% of FB supported Helen or whatever?

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot (Post 7958421)
Is this massive response like the time you claimed that 90% of FB supported Helen or whatever?

Helen who won last year ?

bitontheslide 03-07-2015 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 7958423)
Helen who won last year ?

The denial is still real :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot 03-07-2015 08:47 AM

Apparently 90% of FB supported her even though she won by a fraction of a percent! Who knew???

chuff me dizzy 03-07-2015 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7958425)
The denial is still real :laugh:

Denial ? Did Helen win last year ? the sour grapes her winning over the forums sweetheart Ashley is still real :joker: