ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Marc The only one worth watching! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284048)

Elyzabeth 06-07-2015 01:21 PM

The only one worth watching!

And the public was so unbelievably stupid

as to vote him out???

Can't believe it....

The show is now a total bore with [B]a few highly boring people

ZZzzzzz

going to sleep[/B]

Niamh. 06-07-2015 01:23 PM

Last nights show was pretty entertaining without him tbf. I was worried that it wouldn't be but it was fine :shrug:

Ellen 06-07-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7970656)
Last nights show was pretty entertaining without him tbf. I was worried that it wouldn't be but it was fine :shrug:

I agree Niamh, it was quite good last night.

Tarryn 06-07-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

100% agree.
It was so nice just to watch situations play out without one HM trying to dominate every time.
I wish Marc had gone weeks ago.

RichardG 06-07-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

:clap1: I thought last nights episode was really good, I don't see how Marc could've added anything extra... other than a few insults here and there!! I reckon with only a couple of weeks left the episodes should be ok.

Niamh. 06-07-2015 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 7970663)
:clap1: I thought last nights episode was really good, I don't see how Marc could've added anything extra... other than a few insults here and there!! I reckon with only a couple of weeks left the episodes should be ok.

Yeah definitely, I actually thought I'd miss him more but actually I like him gone to see a new kind of dynamic, the others aren't as boring as I thought, it was just that because he was such a strong character he dominated all the highlights and everyone else was always just reacting to whatever he was doing

Tarryn 06-07-2015 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 7970663)

Marc would have just told all the HM's what to do & got angry when the money started running down.
He was the self-appointed head of house.
So happy he has gone.
Now we can see how the others self-destruct :laugh:

bitontheslide 06-07-2015 01:34 PM

It was still all pretty contrived drama, nothing natural about it at all for me

Withano 06-07-2015 01:36 PM

Marc brought nothing to the house but pointless arguments, the show will not only survive without him, it will thrive without him. Terrible housemate, fun sucker and airtime hogger. No need to have him in the last week.

just thinkin 06-07-2015 01:37 PM

glad that loudmouth is gone.

Jamesy 06-07-2015 01:40 PM

I preferred last nights show honestly. It felt more balanced rather than an hour of focusing on one HM which gets very tedious and I never understand why the editors think that's the best way to structure highlights shows.

Like when any other housemate goes the dynamics change and the show entertains in another way. It's most certainly not boring without him.

BigBuk 06-07-2015 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 7970670)
It was still all pretty contrived drama, nothing natural about it at all for me

This.

It was a decent episode, would have been a lot worse if BB didn't get involved.

All the drama came from BB, the noms twist, giving Joel a £2500 Pizza and the HMs rebelling like a bunch of kids down to BB punishing them.

If there wasn't noms yesterday where would the so called "entertainment" come from? I sure can't see it.

Niamh. 06-07-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970688)
This.

It was a decent episode, would have been a lot worse if BB didn't get involved.

All the drama came from BB, the noms twist, giving Joel a £2500 Pizza and the HMs rebelling like a bunch of kids down to BB punishing them.

If there wasn't noms yesterday where would the so called "entertainment" come from? I sure can't see it.

Well the housemates rebelling was down to the Housemates rather than a twist by Big Brother and it's a nice change from just arguing I think. The episodes have been filled with Twists since this series started so it's not like it would have been different had Marc been there still, we just would have mainly been watching Marc and the HMs react to him through these manufactured dramas :shrug:

johnx 06-07-2015 01:56 PM

This week he'd have come into his own. Bring him back one last time!???:cheer2:

BigBuk 06-07-2015 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7970692)
Well the housemates rebelling was down to the Housemates rather than a twist by Big Brother and it's a nice change from just arguing I think. The episodes have been filled with Twists since this series started so it's not like it would have been different had Marc been there still, we just would have mainly been watching Marc and the HMs react to him through these manufactured dramas :shrug:

But if BB hadn't punished them they wouldn't have rebelled, I didn't mind yesterdays episode, it was alright. Just saying I feel like there was only drama down to BB, just forced entertainment imo.

Withano 06-07-2015 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970696)
But if BB hadn't punished them they wouldn't have rebelled, I didn't mind yesterdays episode, it was alright. Just saying I feel like there was only drama down to BB, just forced entertainment imo.

Your favourites are Marc, Helen and Dexter, would you have been disappointed with natural entertainment?

I don't think it was forced, I think they just reacted in a fun way that they felt comfortbale doing so without being overshadowed by the fun-sucking dictator. Forced entertainment would be a guy starting an argument out of boredom or throwing people off their bed to get a reaction.. Forced doesn't seem like the right word to define last night, mischievous maybe

Niamh. 06-07-2015 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970696)

They wouldn't have but Big Brother didn't know that they would rebel because they'd been punished so it was down to them.

Personally I would rather less twists and more natural behaviour as well but it's been like this since C5 took over and especially this series, that hasn't changed because Marc left

BigBuk 06-07-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7970698)
Your favourites are Marc, Helen and Dexter, would you have been disappointed with natural entertainment?

With those HMs they didn't need big brother to create entertainment, they created it themselves. You can dislike them all you want but nobody can tell me that people didn't find those 3 entertaining.

Withano 06-07-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970704)
With those HMs they didn't need big brother to create entertainment, they created it themselves. You can dislike them all you want but nobody can tell me that people didn't find those 3 entertaining.

No, I understand you. I now have a firm idea of what you call entertainment, you're not alone, several others find these types entertaining too. The bit in bold is total rubbish though, people have different ideas on what entertainment is and your three favourites are boring to me.

Niamh. 06-07-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970704)

One could argue that Helen was so cocky and willing to take the world on in her year because she never had to worry about being nominated so therefore Big Brother designed entertainment

BigBuk 06-07-2015 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7970700)
They wouldn't have but Big Brother didn't know that they would rebel because they'd been punished so it was down to them.

Personally I would rather less twists and more natural behaviour as well but it's been like this since C5 took over and especially this series, that hasn't changed because Marc left

It was down to both HMs and BB, they needed both to create that situation so it's not all down to the HMs.

No, it's not changed but Marc was entertaining to me when there wasn't twists happening, he'd make it entertaining for myself and others. Frankly with this lot BB can keep doing twists until this series is over as I can't see the HMs adding anything on their own.

Niamh. 06-07-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7970720)
It was down to both HMs and BB, they needed both to create that situation so it's not all down to the HMs.

No, it's not changed but Marc was entertaining to me when there wasn't twists happening, he'd make it entertaining for myself and others. Frankly with this lot BB can keep doing twists until this series is over as I can't see the HMs adding anything on their own.

Well, I didn't dislike Marc, not all the time anyway and I did find him interesting to watch but you have to remember that's what he does, he comes from that Reality Show Tallifornia so creating drama is what he's been paid to do, this was probably a walk in the park for him :shrug:

BigBuk 06-07-2015 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7970710)
No, I understand you. I now have a firm idea of what you call entertainment, you're not alone, several others find these types entertaining too. The bit in bold is total rubbish though, people have different ideas on what entertainment is and your three favourites are boring to me.

All three of those HMs were different, you cannot tell me Marc and especially Dexter were the same kind of HM as Helen.

Marc is a wind up merchant, Helen spoke her mind and was argumentative but I can see her good qualities as well and I don't even know what Dexter was, even after that series was finished I was still confused about Dexter but I liked him, he was entertaining too.

All 3 of those HMs are different.

BigBuk 06-07-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 7970716)
One could argue that Helen was so cocky and willing to take the world on in her year because she never had to worry about being nominated so therefore Big Brother designed entertainment

That's true but BB didn't know that Pauline would have given Helen a free pass.

ItWasJustBanter 06-07-2015 02:15 PM

I think if this week didn't have the cash games and it was just a normal week we'd be lamenting his loss a hell of a lot more. Would have been entertaining to see how Marc got on with these cash tasks.