ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Danny still favourite to win (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284060)

Will. 06-07-2015 03:23 PM

Danny still favourite to win

ffs, if he wins I will be so annoyed.

Robertocarlo 06-07-2015 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7970876)

So will I considering how he was so, so aggressive to Marc.

Kazanne 06-07-2015 03:30 PM

Danny WILL win,it's a cert,the only one that stood in his way was Marc , now , there is no one who can stop him winning. As soon as marc went,Danny was the winner.

TomC 06-07-2015 03:37 PM

It's truly awful. He is an absolute nob.

Withano 06-07-2015 03:41 PM

He has no chance Don't worry!

RichardG 06-07-2015 03:45 PM

I have a feeling we will be surprised on finale night and he will only come second or third and someone like Joel or Chloe will win instead...

TomC 06-07-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 7970947)
He has no chance Don't worry!

So do I! Is he actually popular? Really hoping he gets surprise boos on finale night!

Kazanne 06-07-2015 03:53 PM

We'll see,I still think he will win.

abhorson 06-07-2015 03:56 PM

If you take on and beat the scum, you are normally the hero with the GBP. (Ashleigh) the exception last year. I don't want him to win. it would be terrible, that was his only card.

Jack for the win.

Withano 06-07-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hownwbrowncow (Post 7970982)
So do I! Is he actually popular? Really hoping he gets surprise boos on finale night!

I don't know, I think his gender will help. Marc was cheered and Helen was booed neither of the three of them are particularly dissimilar, I think he'd get cheered but not voted for, probably come 3rd of 4th.

bitontheslide 06-07-2015 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kazanne (Post 7970991)
We'll see,I still think he will win.

i'm not sure, he, chloe and cristian have shown themselves up recently. I think its more open than it was (being realistic we knew Marc wouldn't win)

jennyjuniper 06-07-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hownwbrowncow (Post 7970982)

Did he get any last Friday? I half expected he would, especially from that guy with the loud voice.

sungrass 06-07-2015 06:17 PM

how can he win, it seems like everyone hates him. He s one of my least favs. I thought he was so boring right from the off - he is bland as they come. Nothing interesting about him. He is not funny, not clever, just this passenger on the show....he cant win??

smudgie 06-07-2015 06:21 PM

Not fussed on him winnng, but if he beats Joel I am happy.

BigBuk 06-07-2015 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 7971364)
how can he win, it seems like everyone hates him. He s one of my least favs. I thought he was so boring right from the off - he is bland as they come. Nothing interesting about him. He is not funny, not clever, just this passenger on the show....he cant win??

Sam Evans...

sungrass 06-07-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7971376)
Sam Evans...

that was a protest vote as i recall? to stop dexter winning? fine with me

at least sam was a decent lad - dannys not even that

Cherie 06-07-2015 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardG (Post 7970964)
I have a feeling we will be surprised on finale night and he will only come second or third and someone like Joel or Chloe will win instead...

abhorson 06-07-2015 06:32 PM

Danny was my fave at one time for taking on Marc. Until the aggressive side started and although now Marc has gone he has still been slating Jack and been up Mrytles ass.

How he is now (apart from the Marc slayer image, although i think Marc destroyed himself) still the bookies fave at 3/1 baffles me. Joel and Chloe at 7/2.

abhorson 06-07-2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 7971412)
the bookies are in for a win then

Not for the last three weeks!!

joeysteele 06-07-2015 06:41 PM

To have a hotheaded thug like Danny win would be awful for this series, however I agree with Kazanne,I really do think this is who the BB team are gearing up to win,which is also likely why he has not been up for eviction much either.

It looks more and more as if he will not now likely be able to be voted for until we are voting for the winner.
Once that is the case, then of all who may be left,if it cannot be the housemate I support, then please,absolutely anyone but smug,hotheaded thug Danny to win.

BigBuk 06-07-2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sungrass (Post 7971400)
that was a protest vote as i recall? to stop dexter winning? fine with me

at least sam was a decent lad - dannys not even that

Could have voted Gina who actually contributed to the show. The very fact people like Dan, Hazel and Callum were evicted before the final and that Sam won it shows what's wrong with the British public and it's not changed since then considering the HMs we've been left with this year.

Bores like Danny can win BB, that's really the main point I'm getting at.

arista 06-07-2015 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willbrick1999 (Post 7970876)

But he may go Mental
then not win

sampvt 06-07-2015 06:45 PM

who gives a crap, the only 2 people deserving of the crown have been evicted. Marc and Kieran, the rest are simply game players, tarts, twats and scammers.

arista 06-07-2015 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 7971432)
To have a hotheaded thug like Danny win would be awful for this series, however I agree with Kazanne,I really do think this is who the BB team are gearing up to win,which is also likely why he has not been up for eviction much either.

It looks more and more as if he will not now likely be able to be voted for until we are voting for the winner.
Once that is the case, then of all who may be left,if it cannot be the housemate I support, then please,absolutely anyone but smug,hotheaded thug Danny to win.

He is a Sly Thug
Gansta Boss Etc

sungrass 06-07-2015 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBuk (Post 7971435)
Could have voted Gina who actually contributed to the show. The very fact people like Dan, Hazel and Callum were evicted before the final and that Sam won it shows what's wrong with the British public and it's not changed since then considering the HMs we've been left with this year.

Bores like Danny can win BB, that's really the main point I'm getting at.

I hardly watched that series tbh its my least fav apart from bb15 -

I was interested in the pyches (sp) analysis they had on bit on the side that year but not much else.

I know too many people like Gina/dexter and they re a bit shallow and boring.

but I agree with you, would have liked Hazel to win, gorgous and graceful - best of a bad bunch, that was an awful year for me personally