ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Does anyone beileve that Chloe doen't care about the money? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284103)

Videostar 06-07-2015 09:21 PM

Does anyone beileve that Chloe doen't care about the money?

If so show yourselves now? :laugh:

She just doesn't want anymore talk of the money...no more money talk....shes had enough of talking about money....money money money. :spin:

jaxie 06-07-2015 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Videostar (Post 7972332)
If so show yourselves now? :laugh:

She just doesn't want anymore talk of the money...no more money talk....shes had enough of talking about money....money money money. :spin:

Her and Danny care more about the money than anyone in there.

smudgie 06-07-2015 09:25 PM

:joker::joker:Of course she wants the money.
She has managed to control herself and think about her gameplay on the whole, apart from when Marc rankled her and she has seen that money pot disappearing.

Cold Sweat 06-07-2015 09:26 PM

No more so than Cristian and Danny IMO

Cherie 06-07-2015 09:27 PM

They all care about the money which is fine, it's just her game is slipping more than others at the moment

joeysteele 06-07-2015 09:28 PM

She came across really awful tonight, and she only cares about the money in my view.

abhorson 06-07-2015 09:30 PM

Myrtles face whenever she had even one nom was like. 'Why the **** did you vote for me.!!

Even when she was up for eviction that one time due to a BB reversal. She was nearly in tears. Out, out, out.

REDCROP 06-07-2015 09:43 PM

Of course she does....they all do...some more than most....Chloe being one of em...but what's irritating is how most of them pretend they don't.... hash tag loving cash....

Personally i loved Marc but i don't care if the house mates play fare or play dirty as long as they actually play the game instead of using the biggest blue eyed boy in the county card...so i would always choose a Marc who says F-CK THEIR FRIDAYS....or Harry who says if she can't win with integrity then she'd rather not win at all....they get my respect...no one else does i'm afraid...... F-CK THEIR FRIDAYS ...LOL...LOL...LOL...I LOVED THAT SO MUCH...
...LOL.....F-CK THEIR F-CKING FRIDAYS.....

BigBrotherfan4ever 06-07-2015 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7972363)
They all care about the money which is fine, it's just her game is slipping more than others at the moment

This

Videostar 06-07-2015 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 7972363)

I think she cares about the cash just a little bit more than the others.

Her big watery eyes appear when she even gets nominated...she plays the poor little me act more than anyone.

jegmeister 06-07-2015 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxie (Post 7972352)
Her and Danny care more about the money than anyone in there.

This.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much - as the saying goes. She has been quiet as a mouse for the whole show and now suddenly there's money to be won she pipes up like Mother Theresa pontificating about the evils of game playing. Hope she's kicked out on Friday.

Vicky. 06-07-2015 10:16 PM

No. when she was rabbiting on in the diary room I was dying for BB to offer her immunity at the price of 10k and a swap with someone else (Nick excluded) tbh

I have no doubts if the roles were reversed she would have swapped herself

Ramsay 06-07-2015 10:17 PM

I'd wish she'd just admit she does. for god sake it's alot of money like! pretending she doesn't care when she obviously does makes me dislike her more.

Videostar 06-07-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsay (Post 7972566)
I'd wish she'd just admit she does. for god sake it's alot of money like! pretending she doesn't care when she obviously does makes me dislike her more.

She would be a whole lot more popular with me if she did just admit it...but it's too late now, shes played this game too long to make any difference in my eyes.

But from day 1, if she just said "yes I want that money" I'd respect her.

Ashley. 06-07-2015 11:08 PM

Have you all got so petty that you hate someone just because they want to win the prize fund? Isn't that the entire point of the ****ing game? To win the ****ing prize fund? The sooner this series ends the better, for the sake of this forum.

I'm totally going to get warned or banned for saying that but I don't care.

JayBlaze 06-07-2015 11:17 PM

She wants money so she can fill her fat face with Yorkshire pudding

Ashley. 06-07-2015 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBlaze (Post 7972875)

She's not fat.

smudgie 06-07-2015 11:26 PM

Quote:

Ok oi, stop slagging off the great Yorkshire pudding.:joker:

Marsh. 06-07-2015 11:29 PM

Quote:

Shut your dirty mouth. http://www.virginmedia.com/tvradio/b...bnam-40x40.jpg

abhorson 06-07-2015 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firegazer (Post 7972839)
Have you all got so petty that you hate someone just because they want to win the prize fund? Isn't that the entire point of the ****ing game? To win the ****ing prize fund? The sooner this series ends the better, for the sake of this forum.

I'm totally going to get warned or banned for saying that but I don't care.

You said nothing wrong to be given a warning:laugh:

My problem with Myrtle is not the money per se. It is that she has only started to get narky in the last few days at the start of the last two weeks. And with the very people that have had her back.

Not nice or a low lying good game player. We decide!!