ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Marc A couple of comments from BBBOTS on Monday night (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284159)

Absorption 07-07-2015 12:07 PM

A couple of comments from BBBOTS on Monday night

Speaking about why he likes Jack's honesty regarding wanting the money, he said: "...the rest of them were all 'we're here to be friends and we're here to be Care Bears and Tellytubbies'. Go **** off and ****e...! Liars!"

Then Rylan asked if his opinion on anyone had changed. "I was surprised at Danny. I thought Danny was my friend and I really did. I was hoping him and Chloe would win. When I seen him backstabbing me to bits I was kind of going...because I did genuinely think he was my friend...you really don't know what people are saying. They're two-faced as ****."

Well indeed!

parmnion 07-07-2015 12:16 PM

his opinion meant nothing in the house to me and sure as **** means even less now he's out....he just sounds bitter.

alex_front2 07-07-2015 12:18 PM

Marc hates housemates getting along, he only likes rows.

johnx 07-07-2015 12:20 PM

Marc was in great form! He's spot on-turned it on briefly last night to see that group hug which left me sick to the pit of my stomach.:bawling:

hijaxers 07-07-2015 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7974013)
his opinion meant nothing in the house to me and sure as **** means even less now he's out....he just sounds bitter.

Its not bitterness its honesty - something most of em are lacking sadly

parmnion 07-07-2015 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 7974063)

what!

The one thing the original hm's have been is HONEST. They have made that clear in their nomination reasons and have been very honest in ALL tasks that required them to talk about fellow hm's.

Marc however has been anything but. Calling Danny this and that then thinking he was still mates with him. If he was HONEST he would have been straight in how he felt about his so called mate.

Withano 07-07-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_front2 (Post 7974019)
Marc hates housemates getting along, he only likes rows.

Yeah, its pretty sad really

Absorption 07-07-2015 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hijaxers (Post 7974063)

Okay, so which of his statements in my original post is the honest one: the one where he doesn't believe you can have friends in the house or the one where he's bemoaning the fact that he thought Danny was his, uh, friend?

jennyjuniper 07-07-2015 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 7974078)
what!

The one thing the original hm's have been is HONEST. They have made that clear in their nomination reasons and have been very honest in ALL tasks that required them to talk about fellow hm's.

Marc however has been anything but. Calling Danny this and that then thinking he was still mates with him. If he was HONEST he would have been straight in how he felt about his so called mate.

Calling Danny the weazel and his clique honest is laughable. They tell people what they want to hear. That lot aren't even honest with themselves, let alone anyone else.

ebandit 07-07-2015 05:12 PM

who was it that said..........'with friends like mark..........who needs

..............'

Mark L

Marsh. 07-07-2015 05:22 PM

He thought Danny was his friend despite the constant arguing and sandwich/water throwing?

Ok then. :umm2:

vafunghoul 07-07-2015 05:27 PM

Marc realized that Danny was the douchebag, 2 faced coward that he is who grew bigger balls after Marc left. Marc is open with his flaws and can talk about them, discuss them and genuinely have 1 on 1 detailed discussions. Danny suppresses his. Always question those with something to hide.

Ashley. 07-07-2015 05:28 PM

Why does he swear in every sentence

Absorption 07-07-2015 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorption (Post 7974127)
Okay, so which of his statements in my original post is the honest one: the one where he doesn't believe you can have friends in the house or the one where he's bemoaning the fact that he thought Danny was his, uh, friend?

I await a response to this from the many defenders of Marc as the straight-talking, tells-it-like-it-is bloke.

I have no problem with flawed human beings. I have an issue with people who contradict themselves constantly and then criticise others for the same things! Glass houses...

Ramsay 07-07-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7974728)
He thought Danny was his friend despite the constant arguing and sandwich/water throwing?

Pretty sure he thought he was his friend before that. When he was in the bunker with the legends.

dyfed 07-07-2015 07:25 PM

So Marc that is how you treat your friends??? He is in another world,Marc stepped over the line of common decency on many occasions,Marc you don't treat friends like you treated Danny ,how come you didn't treat helen or Simon like you treated Danny ??

BENDERBOY 07-07-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Firegazer (Post 7974749)
Why does he swear in every sentence

Because despite the degree he's an oaf and a blowhard.

Last nights panel was the worst so far, a bunch of screeching monkeys, probably drunk, shouting over each other and Ryan not haven't the brains to tell them to pipe down.

hannah. 07-07-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marsh. (Post 7974728)

I know I thought this too. Unless he was talking in the past tense? Bit weird, though.

I really liked Marc on bots, I'd like to see him as a regular panel member. He's suited to it because of his one liners and he's quite perceptive, imo.

ItWasJustBanter 07-07-2015 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDERBOY (Post 7975337)

Last nights panel was the worst so far, a bunch of screeching monkeys, probably drunk, shouting over each other and Ryan not haven't the brains to tell them to pipe down.

:joker:

hannah. 07-07-2015 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BENDERBOY (Post 7975337)

Who's Ryan?

reece(: 07-07-2015 08:43 PM

Good riddance to him.

ItWasJustBanter 07-07-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hannah. (Post 7975531)
Who's Ryan?

Marc has this guy rattled out of his mind.