ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   The worst finalists ever, and the most corrupt BB ever? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284680)

ConnieLingus 12-07-2015 01:10 AM

The worst finalists ever, and the most corrupt BB ever?

Are the nonentities in the final the worst ever in BB history?

Are the finalists there because this year's BB is the most corrupt ever (at the behest of the production lackies)?

Will you ever watch BB again after being inflicted with the worst possible group of morons ever to get to a BB final?

jet 12-07-2015 01:29 AM

I'd say yes, they are the worst. The only one I want to win is Jack, who is an uncomplicated soul. It would be refreshing and amazing if this awful BB with all it's complicated and convoluted bull **** was won by Jack, a straightforward, honest, working class lad who is rather endearing. The contrast between the production mess throughout the whole series and the simplicity and guilelessness of Jack would be so satisfying.

hannah. 12-07-2015 01:32 AM

Yeah - they're all crap. I hate VTE. And Channel 5.

Withano 12-07-2015 01:36 AM

I won't watch the show again but not because of the finalists, they all earned their place. All of them have been up for nomination at least twice so they're pretty deserving. The show is **** because of the production team.

sampvt 12-07-2015 01:36 AM

forgive them for they know not what they've done.

Razor 12-07-2015 01:44 AM

Weakest BB since BB3 but I will be watching it again.

Lstan 12-07-2015 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConnieLingus (Post 7991237)
Are the nonentities in the final the worst ever in BB history?

Are the finalists there because this year's BB is the most corrupt ever (at the behest of the production lackies)?

Will you ever watch BB again after being inflicted with the worst possible group of morons ever to get to a BB final?

Perhaps not most corrupt (I felt they meddled more last year) but you're bang on with the rest of what you said lol

GLENN BILL BB7 12-07-2015 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor (Post 7991256)
Weakest BB since BB3 but I will be watching it again.

WHAT!? BB3 Final has the most entertaining final week in the history of final weeks in Big Brother!!!

Mullens123 12-07-2015 12:14 PM

Production is to blame really... not the housemates. The show is manipulated beyond belief these days and they're just killing the entertainment. Vote to save, less twists, clear nomination rules all need to be applied in order for the show to be ... successful... well as successful as it could be

Pete. 12-07-2015 12:15 PM

The production have been terrible and I never thought they could top last years catastrophe

Dominic 12-07-2015 12:21 PM

5 men in the finale? :joker: I'm glad I stopped at BB14.