ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=663)
-   -   Danny's anger and telling everyone to 'shut up' (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284731)

Robodog 12-07-2015 03:50 PM

Danny's anger and telling everyone to 'shut up'

Can't believe how much this guy loses his rag and keeps telling HMs to 'shut up!'

First it was shouting at Harriet to 'shut up' during the debate task (it's not often you see a bloke shout at a woman the way he did that night)

Then all his run-ins with Marc, getting right in Marc's face etc, throwing things etc

Then he blew up with Helen and smashed the pizza boxes

Then he had a go at Chloe over her 5k, and told her to 'shut up!'

Then he flipped out at Cristian over his spelling of the word 'Canoe'. Cristian was right, Danny DID use the letter 'E' twice in a row, but Danny still told him to 'shut up'

Then last night Danny argued with Joel over Sam's eviction and told HIM to 'shut up' !

And people say he 'defends the house'! No he doesn't! He just defends his ego ! He doesn't 'stick up for others' he just has a go at them whenever he disagrees with them, telling them to 'shut up' whenever they try and talk with him.

No wonder Jack, Nick and Chloe keep looking to Danny for approval, and keep telling him how much they 'respect him': seems like they are a bit scared of him to be honest.

MB. 12-07-2015 03:51 PM

Shut up

Robodog 12-07-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 7992471)
Shut up

:joker:

joeysteele 12-07-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 7992469)
Can't believe how much this guy loses his rag and keeps telling HMs to 'shut up!'

First it was shouting at Harriet to 'shut up' during the debate task (it's not often you see a bloke shout at a woman the way he did that night)

Then all his run-ins with Marc, getting right in Marc's face etc, throwing things etc

Then he flipped out at Cristian over his spelling of the word 'Canoe'. Cristian was right, Danny DID use the letter 'E' twice in a row, but Danny still told him to 'shut up'

Then last night Danny argued with Joel over Sam's eviction and told HIM to 'shut up' !

And people say he 'defends the house'! No he doesn't! He just defends his ego ! He doesn't 'stick up for others' he just has a go at them whenever he disagrees with them, telling them to 'shut up' whenever they try and talk with him.

No wonder Jack, Nick and Chloe keep looking to Danny for approval, and keep telling him how much they 'respect him': seems like they are a bit scared of him to be honest.

No disagreement from me as to all that in your post,good one.

Livia 12-07-2015 04:00 PM

He's an idiot. There is not much more to say.

rocket 12-07-2015 04:33 PM

Old news...
I hope Danny wins...and that shuts you all up...

jennyjuniper 12-07-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocket (Post 7992576)
Old news...

It won't shut us up. Then we'd just start maoning about what a w...ker of a winner BB has chosen.

Robodog 12-07-2015 05:08 PM

Quote:

Old news...

He could win but it wouldn't shut anyone up.

But i doubt he will, as more and more people are seeing through him, his popularity is lower now than it has been all series.

Ashley. 12-07-2015 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jennyjuniper (Post 7992596)
It won't shut us up. Then we'd just start maoning about what a w...ker of a winner BB has chosen.

Luckily for everyone else though, you'd be moaning about him in the archive forum, out of the way. :spin:

hijaxers 12-07-2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Old news...

I hope Danny gets everything he deserves - Sweet bugger all :dance::cheer2::joker:

Vanessa 12-07-2015 05:21 PM

I hate him, but no doubt all the cat ladies in the audience love him. :laugh:

VanessaFeltz. 12-07-2015 05:23 PM

Davina would say

"Danny if you are watching us right now... SHUT UP"

Vanessa 12-07-2015 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MelihV (Post 7992914)
Davina would say

"Danny if you are watching us right now... SHUT UP"

JoshBB 12-07-2015 05:27 PM

Can only hope Danny doesn't win. I don't mind who does too much other than him

Vanessa 12-07-2015 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 7992934)
Can only hope Danny doesn't win. I don't mind who does too much other than him

:clap1:

vafunghoul 12-07-2015 05:59 PM

Danny may be gay. 2 women wanted him in that house. Sarah and Aisleyne. He gave that ridiculous talk-in-circles excuse about avoiding getting involved in there because bla-bla-bla-blah.

Rumor has it, Danny has farted out more male love gunk this past year than donations to a sperm bank.

marlobrando2 12-07-2015 06:01 PM

Ladies... stay away from Danny.He will give you hell on earth.Nasty piece of work.Him and cloe are the same but cloe hide it well and taking us as fools.

VanessaFeltz. 12-07-2015 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vafunghoul (Post 7993104)
Danny may be gay. 2 women wanted him in that house. Sarah and Aisleyne. He gave that ridiculous talk-in-circles excuse about avoiding getting involved in there because bla-bla-bla-blah.

Rumor has it, Danny has farted out more male love gunk this past year than donations to a sperm bank.

He is not gay, he is just a fake disgusting bitch.

BigBrotherfan4ever 12-07-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robodog (Post 7992469)

1million percent agree with you, your totally spot on, can't get my head around how he's so well liked in the house.

JamesBond 12-07-2015 10:13 PM

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/a...d_2369653a.jpg

hannah. 12-07-2015 10:18 PM

I absolutely cannot stand him. Disgusted that he's got this far by being under the radar - the only time we ever see/hear of him he's being a dickhead.

fitz2k2 12-07-2015 10:27 PM

the way he says shut up has me laughing at same time he should of been gone weeks ago but to many pussy in that house to nominate him

vafunghoul 12-07-2015 10:29 PM

Danny is gay. Rumor has it he wears an ankle bracelet on weekends and on Mondays he had some scratches around his ears and cheeks.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 12-07-2015 10:34 PM

Seerriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaallll killllllllllllllllleeerrrrr

Jack_ 12-07-2015 11:10 PM

I do like him but I am so bored of him telling people to 'shut up' in an argument (or even a discussion tbh), it's so petty and rude