ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   Strictly Come Dancing spin-off It Takes Two gets big revamp (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286955)

erinp5 26-08-2015 02:36 PM

Strictly Come Dancing spin-off It Takes Two gets big revamp

Strictly Come Dancing spin-off It Takes Two gets big revamp

Strictly Come Dancing's spin-off show It Takes Two is back on BBC Two this autumn with more news and backstage gossip than ever before.

Dazzling host Zoe Ball returns to present the popular weeknight show with has undergone a revamp.

In addition to the regular daily half hour slice of Strictly news, we will now get a one hour Friday show, filmed in front of a live studio audience. The Friday evening show will have even more razzmatazz as it will be extended from half an hour to one hour to incorporate more exclusives, punditry and sparkle.

Each Friday, a familiar Strictly face will report live from Elstree Studios with exclusive backstage access to studio rehearsals ahead of the weekend’s main show. They’ll catch up with the celebrities, professional dancers, wardrobe department and all the team to get the latest news as it happens.

This year, viewers will get the chance to see even more from professional dancer Robin Windsor on It Takes Two as he joins Karen Hardy and Ian Waite in both studio and filmed reports.

Also announced today, Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Joanne Clifton has been confirmed as a regular dance expert on It Takes Two. Joanne will also appear in the Strictly Come Dancing Children in Need and Strictly Christmas Special.

Zoe said, “I can't wait to get back into the It Takes Two Glitterdome, my home from home, and dust off the sparkly shoes and jumpers and start grilling our glorious strictly Class of 2015 daily on their trials and tribulations and tangos - and what a line up so far!"

She added: "I’m thrilled that my gorgeous dance partner Ian Waite and our Queen of Choreography Karen Hardy will get to welcome Joanne Clifton and Robin Windsor to the bosom of our beautiful It Takes Two family. No rhinestone will go unturned. I love this job. I'm counting down the days…”

Joanne said, “So bloomin’ excited about my new role on Strictly Come Dancing, can’t wait to join the It Takes Two team and work with Zoe and the gang who are all ace! This is a childhood dream come true, it’s something I’ve always wanted to do…”

Robin said, “I'm thrilled that I'm returning to the Strictly family and I am really looking forward to bringing lots and lots of fun to It Takes Two this year - it's going to be an amazing series! I can't wait for it to get started.”

It Takes Two returns on weeknights on BBC Two from September while Strictly begins September 5 on BBC One.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3jvpgvXNN
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

erinp5 26-08-2015 02:38 PM

Additional 30 mins is just what the Friday show needs

Liam- 26-08-2015 02:41 PM

Unless Zoe Ball is sacked, it's not a big enough revamp to make me watch

Pete. 26-08-2015 02:56 PM

I stopped watching after Claudia left tbh

Ross. 26-08-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8087247)
Unless Zoe Ball is sacked, it's not a big enough revamp to make me watch

Bye, Zoe >>>

LukeB 26-08-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 8087277)
Bye, Zoe >>>

Educate :clap1:

Liam- 26-08-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 8087277)
Bye, Zoe >>>

Claudia was and always will be the best It Takes Two presenter :nono:

Ross. 26-08-2015 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8087282)
Claudia was and always will be the best It Takes Two presenter :nono:

I've never watched oops

Yes Claudia is amazing but Zoe is also great. :hmph:

Liam- 26-08-2015 03:03 PM

I can't stand Zoe Ball, she's one of those people I just don't like for some reason, I can't watch anything she's a part of :laugh:

Ross. 26-08-2015 03:08 PM

They need to get rid of Robot Tess and being in Zoe as the main presenter with Claudia. :clap1:

Liam- 26-08-2015 03:09 PM

Yes get rid of Tess, but don't ruin Strictly by bringing Zoe in :nono:

LukeB 26-08-2015 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ross. (Post 8087310)
They need to get rid of Robot Tess and being in Zoe as the main presenter with Claudia. :clap1:

you should be a teacher tbh, you;re great at educating :clap1:

Ross. 26-08-2015 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8087319)
Yes get rid of Tess, Zoe would be amazing as the main host :clap1:

Yes I agree