ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Tila Tequila Tila is pro-hitler (yes, seriously) [MERGED] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287126)

drantb 28-08-2015 02:04 PM

This is why I'm gobsmacked she's been allowed in. Absolute trainwreck.

erinp5 28-08-2015 02:06 PM

2.30pm: Scoop is grilling Tila on controversial comments she's made in the past. We can't look away

drantb 28-08-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Withano (Post 8094548)
So is (was) she a nazi? She wrote how she sympathises with Hitler which is a ****ing stupid thing to say but are we presuming shes a racist bigot too or is she actually one?

"For those of you who focus on the victims of war well that is just part of war. What do you think war is about? People DIE in wars that is why I am against wars. It brought me to tears because I used to think all of those horrible things about him [Hitler] until I learned the truth about the war and what Hitler truly did and he was not a bad person as they have painted him out to be. Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things."

Pretty Nazi-y.

Tom4784 28-08-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiamBB (Post 8094453)
It isn't an excuse. Lots of people suffer from mental illness and it doesn't make them pro-nazi. There's a lot of misconceptions about mental illness and I think it's actually quite offensive to suggest that sufferers are more likely to be bad people/do bad things. I've known people who've suffered from mental illness (as I'm sure a lot of people have) who have still been decent, good people. Her breakdown isn't something which would have caused her to become pro-Hitler, but it may have been the reason she spoke about it.

That's the thing about Mental illness, it's not a one glove fits all kind of thing and it affects people in different ways. Some people cope with it, some people don't. Look at Amanda Bynes during her breakdown, she made a lot of accusations and comments that she probably never would have said if she was in her right mind. Some people cope, other people go completely off the rails and say things they don't mean.

If Tila still shares those beliefs now then by all means roast the bitch but it sounds to me like something someone would say during an episode.

Pink Pegasus 28-08-2015 02:13 PM

I noticed when Tila entered the house, Jenna and Farrah seemed to not bother to even say hello and greet her, and I read something on Michelle Visage's twitter that Jenna and Tila had some beef or something. I've also today read an article where Jenna said before entering the house said she didn't like Tila because she said some things to her on MySpace years ago and that Jenna still remembers.

Jenna has converted to Judaism and is engaged to a Jewish man.
Article from 9 days ago: http://www.jewishjournal.com/religio...ney_to_judaism

So maybe it is also the knowledge of some of Tila's anti-Jewish statements as well as the MySpace thing that might cause some hostility between this pair?

(Although I missed live feed so don't know if they are now getting along fine or if there is still a bit of tension there or not?)

y.winter 28-08-2015 02:14 PM

As a grandson of a holocaust survivor whose whole family was murdered, I find this utterly disgusting.
I don't mind if it was in her "darkest moments" and the "we should judge her only by her time in the house" bull****, it's revolting.
Get her out, and send her to Auschwitz so she can learn about her soulmate Hitler and his wonderful actions.

JoshBB 28-08-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 8094671)
As a grandson of a holocaust survivor whose whole family was murdered, I find this utterly disgusting.
I don't mind if it was in her "darkest moments" and the "we should judge her only by her time in the house" bull****, it's revolting.
Get her out, and send her to Auschwitz so she can learn about her soulmate Hitler and his wonderful actions.

I don't understand how you can overlook pro-hitler views either, it's not like it's a small thing that can be ignored with all the "judge them by what you see in the house" bs

kirklancaster 28-08-2015 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drantb (Post 8094641)
"For those of you who focus on the victims of war well that is just part of war. What do you think war is about? People DIE in wars that is why I am against wars. It brought me to tears because I used to think all of those horrible things about him [Hitler] until I learned the truth about the war and what Hitler truly did and he was not a bad person as they have painted him out to be. Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a DESPERATE TIME OF NEED (unlike all of our cowardly leaders), and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemployment, amongst many other things."

Pretty Nazi-y.

Unbelievable. She is seriously fecked up.

Withano 28-08-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drantb (Post 8094641)

Pretty Nazi-y.

Thats so bad. Its hard to believe that a nazi can just one day change too so If it wasnt some sort of atrocious publicity stunt, she probably still has similar views. Looks like Scoop has been talking to her about her comments so I'll make up my mind about her after she attempts to defend herself.

Cherie 28-08-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petemitch (Post 8094363)
Exactly this. Unless she says this or similar in the house I don't think we should judge her as a housemate

Fair enough lets apply this to all HMs as in the past previous misdemeanours have been used as a stick to beat the HM..

Niamh. 28-08-2015 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8094770)
Fair enough lets apply this to all HMs as in the past previous misdemeanours have been used as a stick to beat the HM..

I always use information I have about Celebrity HMs from both inside and outside the house when making up my mind on whether or not I like them. Personally I think it would be silly not :shrug:

achro 28-08-2015 03:01 PM

It's not really about Tila being a Nazi. It's about Tila being insane.
Like her conspiracy theorist phase where she waged war against the Illuminati. Can't really take her seriously.

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2015 05:20 PM

How do you feel about Tila now? (see pic)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0781319974.jpg

Vanessa 28-08-2015 05:22 PM

I think James better run! :dog:

LaLaLand 28-08-2015 05:23 PM

Oh ****

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2015 05:23 PM

Fans call on Big Brother to kick out contestant Tila Tequila who praised Hitler on Facebook and posted a picture of her in Nazi gear in front of Auschwitz
Celebrity Big Brother contestant Tila Tequila claimed to be 'Hitler reborn'
She has previously posed in front of Auschwitz wearing Nazi regalia
Big Brother is now under pressure to remove controversial American star
Model entered house last night and is set to strip down to her pants tonight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3k8DL4ayC

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2015 05:24 PM

Note the death camp backdrop

MB. 28-08-2015 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8095213)
I think James better run! :dog:

Any reason a Nazi sympathiser would come for an ex-Apprentice contestant first specifically?

(this doesn't make feel anything because this... ahem... phase in Tila's life is fairly well documented)

Will. 28-08-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8095220)
Any reason a Nazi sympathiser would come for an ex-Apprentice contestant first specifically?

(this doesn't make feel anything because this... ahem... phase in Tila's life is fairly well documented)

Elroy Williams

Vanessa 28-08-2015 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MB. (Post 8095220)

They were flirting, but he said she makes him nervous. I'm not surprised.

Daniel. 28-08-2015 05:26 PM

Why the **** would anyone want her out?

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2015 05:27 PM

how anyone knows anything about her is beyond me

Ashley. 28-08-2015 05:27 PM

Unless she gets on the dining table and screams "I hate Jews", my opinion won't change. :laugh: So far she's been alright in the house. Haven't even heard her speak tbh.

LeatherTrumpet 28-08-2015 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 8095227)
Unless she gets on the dining table and screams "I hate Jews", my opinion won't change. :laugh: So far she's been alright in the house. Haven't even heard her speak tbh.

She will annexe the diary room and then blitzkrieg the garden

MB. 28-08-2015 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8095235)
She will annexe the diary room and then blitzkrieg the garden

No doubt the USA side will come into the house several years too late