ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Gail Porter Does she want some of Stevie (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287933)

Cherie 06-09-2015 10:22 PM

Does she want some of Stevie

She is so openly hostile towards Chloe :omgno:

Ashley. 06-09-2015 10:32 PM

I think she just hates Chloe.

Amy Jade 06-09-2015 10:38 PM

I bet she does, all women do :hehe:

Cherie 06-09-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8124855)
I bet she does, all women do :hehe:

Ashley is in denial :fist:

Vanessa 06-09-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherie (Post 8124841)
She is so openly hostile towards Chloe :omgno:

Don't put that mental image in my head! :omgno::laugh:

Cherie 06-09-2015 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8124867)
Don't put that mental image in my head! :omgno::laugh:

Stevie in pink knickers has Gail gagging for him :laugh:

Niamh. 07-09-2015 08:47 AM

:o Chloe is just an annoying twat I think

chuff me dizzy 07-09-2015 08:49 AM

She would have a bit of anyone if it gave her camera time :idc: ... I want Chloe to rip her a new one ,she wouldn't dare speak to the American girls like she does her

Kizzy 07-09-2015 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8125128)
:o Chloe is just an annoying twat I think

ditto..

Vanessa 07-09-2015 09:28 AM

I love Stevi, but I can't stand Chloe. I find her quite stuck up.

Mystic Mock 07-09-2015 10:04 AM

I think it's the fact that Chloe's annoying, Daniel kind of said the same thing in his eviction interview when he took the piss out of her reaction to things.

lostalex 07-09-2015 11:00 AM

It's weird Gail would hate Chloe.. Chloe looks like she is wearing a wig anyway, so Gail could be just as pretty as her if she just put on a bright blonde wig and red lipstick. Chloe is the last woman she should be jealous of. You would think she would be more jealous of the naturally beautiful women like Jenna and Farrah.

Niamh. 07-09-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8125224)
It's weird Gail would hate Chloe.. Chloe looks like she is wearing a wig anyway, so Gail could be just as pretty as her if she just put on a bright blonde wig and red lipstick. Chloe is the last woman she should be jealous of.

You don't think she's jealous of her do you? I think she just finds her really really annoying, I do and I only have to see her for an hour or so every nigh on TV :laugh:

lostalex 07-09-2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8125225)
You don't think she's jealous of her do you? I think she just finds her really really annoying, I do and I only have to see her for an hour or so every nigh on TV :laugh:

Yea i think that's what it is too, i don't think she's jealous at all. And chloe is by far the most annoying brit in the house, and the most fake. and i also don't believe for a moment that she is attracted to stevie.

But the OP framed it as a jealousy thing, and i thought that was silly because i thought they meant cause of chloe's hair and gail doesn't have hair. because chloe has the stupidest looking hair of any woman in the house, it looks like a wig.

Kizzy 07-09-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8125224)
It's weird Gail would hate Chloe.. Chloe looks like she is wearing a wig anyway, so Gail could be just as pretty as her if she just put on a bright blonde wig and red lipstick. Chloe is the last woman she should be jealous of. You would think she would be more jealous of the naturally beautiful women like Jenna and Farrah.

Natural? :joker:

Strip them of their weave, veneers fillers, slap, and those ridiculous badonkadonks and you have 2 very homely girls.

Niamh. 07-09-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8125231)
Yea i think that's what it is too, i don't think she's jealous at all. And chloe is by far the most annoying brit in the house, and the most fake. and i also don't believe for a moment that she is attracted to stevie.

But the OP framed it as a jealousy thing, and i thought that was silly because i thought they meant cause of chloe's hair and gail doesn't have hair. because chloe has the stupidest looking hair of any woman in the house, it looks like a wig.

I think the OP meant that she was jealous of the fact that Chloe is with Stevi and that Gail may fancy him.........I don't believe that though :laugh:

lostalex 07-09-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 8125245)
Natural? :joker:

Strip them of their weave, veneers fillers, slap, and those ridiculous badonkadonks and you have 2 very homely girls.

i disagree, jenna has been on film since she was really young, and she was always naturally gorgeous, long before the plastic surgeries and hair extentions, that's why she was so successful. I suggest you look up young pictures of jenna, she was stunning. Farrah also was gorgeous before any plastic surgeries and even Janice, if you go back and look at pictures of Janice in the 70's, again, she was a natural beauty.

All of the American Girls were naturally beautiful girls, long before any of the modern surgeries or makeup or hair extentions...

LeatherTrumpet 07-09-2015 11:53 AM

She is the prettiest and next to them 2 pug ugly american girls :yuk: even more so

shame on the tibb women hating on her coz she got a bit of class:nono:

Livia 07-09-2015 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8125293)
She is the prettiest and next to them 2 pug ugly american girls :yuk: even more so

shame on the tibb women hating on her coz she got a bit of class:nono:

Gail Porter didn't have too much class to get her baps out in FHM every week... back in the day.

Cherie 07-09-2015 07:03 PM

I wasn't seriously suggesting Gail fancied Stevie :laugh: :hehe:

Kazanne 07-09-2015 07:13 PM

I like Chloe,I find her very naturally pretty ,she is cute imo.

bitontheslide 07-09-2015 08:00 PM

i like Chloe too, she just made a mistake hooking up with that plonker Stevi

Livia 07-09-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8126000)
i like Chloe too, she just made a mistake hooking up with that plonker Stevi

Yeah, I feel the same. He's a 24 carat twat.