ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Natasha was in the wrong tonight. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=287998)

Mystic Mock 07-09-2015 10:19 PM

Natasha was in the wrong tonight.

Yes you could say that Farrah shouldn't have got involved, but Natasha took Jenna's Alcohol without asking her and then played the martyr when Jenna was angry.

If Natasha has an issue with Jenna having a bottle to herself due to Religious grounds then she should take it up with BB not steal Jenna's drink.

rusticgal 07-09-2015 10:23 PM

Why should Jenna get a bottle to herself?....she hasn't minded Farrah drinking it?
It seems that Jenna has been drinking their wine when it suits her..

Liam- 07-09-2015 10:23 PM

Jenna drinks all the wine, even the unkosher wine, she shouldn't drink everyone else's wine, if she doesn't want people to drink her wine.

Natasha is a goddess of the highest order <3

Lostie! 07-09-2015 10:25 PM

Jenna has no automatic claim to any wine "on religious grounds" ever since she kicked up a fuss about the non-kosher wine last week.

Mystic Mock 07-09-2015 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam- (Post 8126699)
Jenna drinks all the wine, even the unkosher wine, she's shouldn't drink everyone else's wine, if she doesn't want people to drink her wine.

Natasha is a goddess of the highest order <3

If it bugged Natasha so much then she should've told Jenna to stop drinking the unkosher Wine as she's got a bottle to herself so there's no need to take the unkosher Wine.

Ashley. 07-09-2015 10:38 PM

Jenna can't pick and choose when to drink Kosher or non-Kosher wine. She's either Kosher or not.

Dollface 07-09-2015 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lostie! (Post 8126704)
Jenna has no automatic claim to any wine "on religious grounds" ever since she kicked up a fuss about the non-kosher wine last week.

this

smudgie 07-09-2015 11:16 PM

The Brits hit the nail on the head, Jenna treats all the red wine the same, so they should do the same.
Jenna saying that there was lager etc was no valid argument either, she could have the lager as well as the Brits.

Mystic Mock 07-09-2015 11:22 PM

The thing is it's Jenna's property as BB supplied it to her so essentially Natasha would've been in trouble if she'd done it in real life.

Obviously it went a lot further than Natasha's wrong doing though and it all went kind of silly between both parties, but because people dislike Farrah and Jenna doesn't mean that they should ignore the fact that they stole something that was Jenna's property (weather you like Jenna's reasoning or not)

Liam- 07-09-2015 11:24 PM

Natasha was in the right with everything she did tonight, I actually think she might have scored herself a win with the way she stood up to Farrah like a complete GODDESS

Amy Jade 07-09-2015 11:35 PM

Natasha is a mess either way

Xtopher 07-09-2015 11:53 PM

Yeah I agree.

Lostie! 08-09-2015 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8126768)
The thing is it's Jenna's property as BB supplied it to her so essentially Natasha would've been in trouble if she'd done it in real life.

Supplied to her under false pretences if she said beforehand that she only drinks kosher wine (which she had since proven to not be the case).

If she can drink the wine supplied to the others and not her, why is the opposite so unfair? Sure, she didn't just take it but her approach of kicking up a fuss about how she deserves it too wasn't much better.

erinp5 08-09-2015 01:10 AM

Bobby started it he went to the bedroom and said to the girls "They have taken your wine"

rionablue 08-09-2015 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8126692)
Yes you could say that Farrah shouldn't have got involved, but Natasha took Jenna's Alcohol without asking her and then played the martyr when Jenna was angry.

If Natasha has an issue with Jenna having a bottle to herself due to Religious grounds then she should take it up with BB not steal Jenna's drink.

She is an absolute bitch waste of ****ing space

BB4fan 08-09-2015 02:47 AM

Jenna's from Hollywood she can do what she likes, whereas Natasha is a washed up nobody with a loud mouth.

She needs to just go away and leave Farrah and Jenna alone.

Ashley. 08-09-2015 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8126866)
Bobby started it he went to the bedroom and said to the girls "They have taken your wine"

Yeah, that really annoyed me. I can't decide whether he was **** stirring or just trying to suck up to the Americans.

Ammi 08-09-2015 06:07 AM

..I always think it strange that when two people behave like children and like idiots, why one has to be in the right or more right than the other one...they were both awful, equally awful and there was no 'in the right' involved at all..just two people that basically dislike each other quite a lot and showing it pretty openly and obviously...(although I did think Farrah was the funniest and her DR tantrum when she refused to sit down and pushed the microphone away and asked for her flip flop to be mended..I mean really..????..:laugh:..)...maybe one of the funniest DR moments ever for me...WHAT ABOUT MY FLIP FLOP BIG BROTHER...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

BigBrotherfan4ever 08-09-2015 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley. (Post 8126719)
Jenna can't pick and choose when to drink Kosher or non-Kosher wine. She's either Kosher or not.

This

Mick 08-09-2015 07:26 AM

BB did that to cause the situation. Its a shame that we did not get to see the shopping being decided because it appears to me this is the real current beef.I recall hearing Tash say she just walked away when they where discussing what to order because lots of people where shouting at once.Some of the Americans shout loudest.

I suspect that Jenna made the final call and it is this which has caused the problem and she now attempts to justify by saying so what WE I won the task.Which is a very poor and sad defence.

chuff me dizzy 08-09-2015 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8126698)
Why should Jenna get a bottle to herself?....she hasn't minded Farrah drinking it?
It seems that Jenna has been drinking their wine when it suits her..

I agree