ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Bobby and his bully gang are going to make Farrah win (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288358)

ThriceShy 14-09-2015 01:35 AM

Bobby and his bully gang are going to make Farrah win

You can see it coming a mile off.

She hasn't done anything that bad. Chris said she was lovely and he really got on with her. But we have seen Bobby mercilessly torment and bully her and try and humiliate her in front of the whole group during face to face noms. Then we see them all dancing round the room and jumping on her bed singing "ding dong the witch is dead"!

And now they have returned to the house bobby has started straight in on farrah again saying that everyone dislikes her instantly and laughing at them in the creepy way he does.

She will get the sympathy vote. And to be honest, I think I want her to win now.

BB4fan 14-09-2015 01:38 AM

He's a filthy freak who needs to shut up.

He makes himself look creepy, satanic, and vile. I hope Jenna and Farrah tear the old git appart and NOT listen to his nasty, hate filled words.

Mystic Mock 14-09-2015 01:44 AM

Bobby hasn't bullied anyone, but I do think that he takes his behaviour too far sometimes on someone that's clearly trolling the whole house.

Farrah is another Helen Wood, Perez Hilton, Marc Whatshisname, and Gary Busey type of figure that's deliberately gone into the show to wind everybody else up, why these Housemates keep rising to it every year is beyond me.

BB4fan 14-09-2015 01:46 AM

Bobby has a right nasty side to him. He's a very dark character with creepy eyes and he loves to bring women down.

I think he could be satanic like Farrah said and he reminds me of that miserable old vampire from Castlevania64.

Vile.

Amy Jade 14-09-2015 01:47 AM

I doubt it, I personally like Farrah but I can't see her getting a redemption story arch, it won't fit into what the producers want.

One thing I do find interesting though is Jenna and Farrah get slaughtered online for being bitches but Austin, Bobby and to a lesser extent James and Natasha are just as guilty of being bitchy - Bobby has said before the girls even come back he is going to basically bait them and if it kicks off people will blame the two women instead of the manipulative prick pulling the strings.

He barely took issue with Farrah until he heard her get booed either.

Stormy 14-09-2015 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade;8140630...
One thing I do find interesting though is Jenna and Farrah get slaughtered online for being bitches but Austin, Bobby and to a lesser extent James and Natasha are just as guilty of being bitchy...

For me it's because I see it as Natasha, Bobby and James bitching as a 'reaction' to Farrah OTT insults. It's not as if they are going after an innocent lamb here.

Remember...Bobby never said a bad thing to Farrah until she insulted his family. James never came at Farrah until she unleashed a barrage of insults (e.g. 'dipsh!t") when she thought he looked at her funny when he walked by. Natasha held back until she couldn't take it anymore. So if they decide to give some nastiness back to Farrah...fair play to them.

If you can hand it out, you better be able to take some in, as well.

Vanessa 14-09-2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8140666)
For me it's because I see it as Natasha, Bobby and James bitching as a 'reaction' to Farrah OTT insults. It's not as if they are going after an innocent lamb here.

Remember...Bobby never said a bad thing to Farrah until she insulted his family. James never came at Farrah until she unleashed a barrage of insults (e.g. 'dipsh!t") when she thought he looked at her funny when he walked by. Natasha held back until she couldn't take it anymore. So if they decide to give some nastiness back to Farrah...fair play to them.

Exactly. They're fighting back and it was about time. Jarrah comment about Natasha having kids by different dads was disgusting. If you dish it out you better be prepared to take it.

billy123 14-09-2015 03:58 AM

Who gives a **** who wins they dont get anything for it.
The simpleton will be packing her bag and vanishing back to the hole she crawled out of in just over a week whatever happens.

jennyjuniper 14-09-2015 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8140666)

:clap1::clap1:

rusticgal 14-09-2015 04:53 AM

Have yet to see it.... Have held back on Bobby because I think he is a bit of a male chauvinist....Farrah may well bring this trait to the fore.
However Bobby will only damage himself...it won't create sympathy for Farrah because her reputation in irreparable...:joker:

camertone 14-09-2015 05:22 AM

bobby is what 60 yr old, farrah is like 20 yr old, he looks really bad and he is acting like aggressive and psychotic ex boyfriend.

Caballo 14-09-2015 06:31 AM

If Farrah wins this there is no hope for humanity. She embodies everything that is wrong with society!

Cherie 14-09-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8140630)
I doubt it, I personally like Farrah but I can't see her getting a redemption story arch, it won't fit into what the producers want.

One thing I do find interesting though is Jenna and Farrah get slaughtered online for being bitches but Austin, Bobby and to a lesser extent James and Natasha are just as guilty of being bitchy - Bobby has said before the girls even come back he is going to basically bait them and if it kicks off people will blame the two women instead of the manipulative prick pulling the strings.

He barely took issue with Farrah until he heard her get booed either.

:clap2:

lostalex 14-09-2015 07:19 AM

Farrah reminds me of Jeremy Corbyn. she has very concrete ideas, and she is willing to fight against large tides to maintain those beliefs. no matter how misguided they are/.

waterhog 14-09-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8140692)
Have yet to see it.... Have held back on Bobby because I think he is a bit of a male chauvinist....Farrah may well bring this trait to the fore.
However Bobby will only damage himself...it won't create sympathy for Farrah because her reputation in irreparable...:joker:

everything that comes out of Farrah mouth is negative - she is a 1 cord band.

she is damaging herself.

bitontheslide 14-09-2015 07:37 AM

the whole event was set up to provide the mass humiliation of the 2 americans. It was the producers that set it up and enabled the rest of the house mates to ridicule them. I don't think Bobby or the rest of them made themselves look particularly good. The only exception is Scoop who seems to be a solid man with a strong moral character. There is only one winner this year, Scoop

lostalex 14-09-2015 07:47 AM

I'm so sick of the americans being bullied. obviously brits have no idea of manners when it comes to how you should treat guests!

can you imagine if the roles were reversed. the americans would treat the brits so well if they were in america.

billy123 14-09-2015 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8140733)
Farrah reminds me of Jeremy Corbyn. she has very concrete ideas, and she is willing to fight against large tides to maintain those beliefs. no matter how misguided they are/.

:joker::joker::joker: Thats honestly hilarious christ on a bike :joker::joker::joker:
I have seen wiser things than the simpleton eating grass in a field.

Mick 14-09-2015 07:50 AM

I don't feel that Bob is bullying them.His nomination of Farrah was honest and brave and I suspect he said what others also felt and should of even then he balanced it by seeking to excuse or understand the reasons for her OTT unreasonable behaviours.At the time she had been far more nasty to other HMs than to Bob.

Farrah and Jenna fail to understand that you reap what you sow.

billy123 14-09-2015 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8140749)
I'm so sick of the americans being bullied. obviously brits have no idea of manners when it comes to how you should treat guests!

can you imagine if the roles were reversed. the americans would treat the brits so well if they were in america.

Boo hoo get over it and stop being so precious fgs. People who behave like simpletons will get treated like simpletons :joker:
Im so bored of Americans in the house that are too dumb to even know they are are dumb.
Its only a gameshow why take it so seriously?

If you behave like a bitch then expect to be treated like one.

chuff me dizzy 14-09-2015 07:52 AM

Bully ?

Mick 14-09-2015 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostalex (Post 8140749)

I have seen no bullying of Americans by Brits on this show.

I did see it attempted against Gary Busey on a previous CBB and the British public voted him the winner.

susie q 14-09-2015 08:43 AM

Some people are never satisfied. It was only last week people were complaining he was boring. Now hes fighting back people are still complaining. He took a lot of abuse about his personal life and family till he could stand it no more, and i dont blame him for fighting back
I would stand for anyone abusing my family either. As for Farrah if she cant take abuse she shouldnt give it out. I have not heard Bobby or anyone else insult her family, I doubt they would stoop that low. Actually I think that Farrah may be helping Bobby to win now.
Good for him.

Vanessa 14-09-2015 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8140774)
Some people are never satisfied. It was only last week people were complaining he was boring. Now hes fighting back people are still complaining. He took a lot of abuse about his personal life and family till he could stand it no more, and i dont blame him for fighting back
I would stand for anyone abusing my family either. As for Farrah if she cant take abuse she shouldnt give it out. I have not heard Bobby or anyone else insult her family, I doubt they would stoop that low. Actually I think that Farrah may be helping Bobby to win now.
Good for him.

:clap1:

lostalex 14-09-2015 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8140774)
Good for him.

I don't know why you say she can't take? she takes it just fine and gives it back times a thousand...

why do you think she can't take it?