ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Tila For Winters CBB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288380)

LukeB 14-09-2015 02:32 PM

Tila For Winters CBB

I really hope she is saved for the winters CBB because she was unfairly ejected when people like Jim Davidson and Dappy was allowed on the show with their history.. i guess that's sexism for you! It would have been great to see how she would have been because we've only seen her in 2 highlight shows and she was awesome :lovedup:

Justice for tila #TilaForCBB17

Niamh. 14-09-2015 02:33 PM

How could they put her back in again when they removed her for stuff she did outside the house in the first place. It would make no sense

Liam- 14-09-2015 02:34 PM

No thank you

LukeB 14-09-2015 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8141204)
How could they put her back in again when they removed her for stuff she did outside the house in the first place. It would make no sense

I think it would be okay tbh seeing as she didn't get paid for her stunt(which was also unfair) and she wasn't there for that long and she didn't deserve to be ejected as well. They used her because there's no way they didn't know about her past. Big Brother does anything now

Niamh. 14-09-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8141208)
I think it would be okay tbh seeing as she didn't get paid for her stunt(which was also unfair) and she wasn't there for that long and she didn't deserve to be ejected as well. They used her because there's no way they didn't know about her past. Big Brother does anything now

Whether you think it was unfair or not though doesn't change the fact that they just ejected her for stuff she did outside the house. Surely putting her back in in the next season would make them look ridiculous and could possibly give her grounds to get paid for the original stint :laugh:

Liam- 14-09-2015 02:42 PM

They removed her because she had made comments sympathising with Hitler and his plight to take over the world, along with trying to tone done the fact that he killed millions of people, coupled with the fact that there's a Jewish woman in the house, don't really see how people are still arguing the fact :laugh:

Keep her out and let her go back to making the iconic Shot at Love.

LukeB 14-09-2015 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8141211)
Whether you think it was unfair or not though doesn't change the fact that they just ejected her for stuff she did outside the house. Surely putting her back in in the next season would make them look ridiculous and could possibly give her grounds to get paid for the original stint :laugh:

But they already looked ridiculous because it was years ago. I'm still shocked about it tbf since they let a violent thug[dappy] and a racist[jim] on the show.

Wojtek 14-09-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8141201)
I really hope she is saved for the winters CBB because she was unfairly ejected when people like Jim Davidson and Dappy was allowed on the show with their history.. i guess that's sexism for you! It would have been great to see how she would have been because we've only seen her in 2 highlight shows and she was awesome :lovedup:

Justice for tila #TilaForCBB17

:clap1:

#Justice4Tila

Calderyon 14-09-2015 02:47 PM

Nah... itīs over now. She was on this season, was removed for whatever ridiculous reason, case closed.

If they had brought her back, it should have been this season. No more.

@Justice for no-one

Niamh. 14-09-2015 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8141217)
But they already looked ridiculous because it was years ago. I'm still shocked about it tbf since they let a violent thug[dappy] and a racist[jim] on the show.

they would look twice as ridiculous to put her back in

LukeB 14-09-2015 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamh. (Post 8141223)
they would look twice as ridiculous to put her back in

tbf they look ridiculous all the time :p

LukeB 14-09-2015 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calderyon (Post 8141221)
Nah... itīs over now. She was on this season, was removed for whatever ridiculous reason, case closed.

If they had brought her back, it should have been this season. No more.

@Justice for no-one

Tbf yep they should have brought her back this season, but she was used and didn't get a penny for her stint so that's why she needs some justice. I mean it was years ago, It was irrelevant to bring it up. Would have annoyed people yes but it's all okay if other housemates have bad history are allowed in the house.

Calderyon 14-09-2015 03:04 PM

They should have brought her back or better yet not eject her at all and let the voting public make their own decision whether to support her or not. But now that they didnīt/wonīt do (), it doesnīt matter anymore. (In terms of bringing her back later)

Whatīs done, canīt be undone.

And they wonīt bring her back. They wonīt risk with the backlash/further embarrassment they would get.

Tbf: I wanted her back this season/not have her ejected. I found her strangely cute and adorable & kind of liked her.

bitontheslide 14-09-2015 03:13 PM

She could conceivably get back in if she publicly stated her views were wrong, and that she had changed her views. She hasn't done that, so there is no reason for her to get another shot at it

LukeB 14-09-2015 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8141253)
She could conceivably get back in if she publicly stated her views were wrong, and that she had changed her views. She hasn't done that, so there is no reason for her to get another shot at it

maybe, she said sorry tho

Stormy 14-09-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8141253)

Actually, she did release a statement apologizing/excusing her views. Her apology seemed to be genuine but it's hard to take it seriously when she only did it after she was kicked of CBB. She had plenty of time and opportunity to apologize for her words over the years...but she chose not to address it until now. Personally, I really don't care to see her on any future CBB.

JoshBB 14-09-2015 04:15 PM

She should never have been put in there in the first place.

LukeB 14-09-2015 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshBB (Post 8141380)
She should never have been put in there in the first place.

Well they did use her for publicity and shouldn't have be recruited to be on CBB because of that but If other housemates with horrid pasts are allowed on CBB then so should Tila.

Xtopher 14-09-2015 04:37 PM

I was thinking about that too. They really should give her another chance.

Oaker 14-09-2015 04:38 PM

:clap1: Give her the justice!

Jake. 14-09-2015 04:41 PM

Won't happen, wouldn't make sense

Pete. 14-09-2015 04:49 PM

I hope she sues them instead

bitontheslide 14-09-2015 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8141360)
maybe, she said sorry tho

no, she said her drugs and state of mind were responsible, its not the same thing as an outright condemnation of Hitler or a redress of her anti-Semitic statements.

y.winter 14-09-2015 05:51 PM

Get over it. She won't be back. The stupid nazi occasional bimbo should not get any platform.

"Justice" for six millions.

Headie 16-09-2015 03:50 PM

The January one is always better anyway so I'd prefer to see her in that tbh :clap1: