ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=676)
-   -   Fatman Scoop Double standards... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288416)

rusticgal 14-09-2015 09:58 PM

Double standards...

This is a man that likes to preach about being good and respectful unyet he has never NEVER had the guts to tell Jenna and Farrah how bitter and vitriolic they are....unyet he confronts Natasha for her fall out with them.
What a coward he is...if you are such a good person Scoop, then tell those two how spiteful and nasty their behaviour is...and 'be true to yourself'...:joker:

Visage 14-09-2015 10:02 PM

Very true.

The moment of truth came to me when he was talking to either Austin or James the other day and firstly he seemed confused as to why people didn't like Farrah or Jenna and secondly all he could say was "They've been fine with me"

He does like to preach, but that's all we get and I don't think I would notice if he was evicted tomorrow.

chuff me dizzy 15-09-2015 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 8142580)
This is a man that likes to preach about being good and respectful unyet he has never NEVER had the guts to tell Jenna and Farrah how bitter and vitriolic they are....unyet he confronts Natasha for her fall out with them.
What a coward he is...if you are such a good person Scoop, then tell those two how spiteful and nasty their behaviour is...and 'be true to yourself'...:joker:

:clap1:

Mick 15-09-2015 08:21 AM

I think this comes back to my contention that he has attempted to be all things to all people.This might be the mans natural behaviour or it could be a game plan.

I was getting a little fed up with him as he appeared to do much talking but say little.Yet he did score some points with me by refusing to bad mouth the terminators when he knew the score and that doing so might save him from nomination. He did appear genuinely uncomfortable with this.

poppsywoppsy 15-09-2015 11:51 AM

I do not think he is the sharpest tool in the box. His Presidential term was dreadful and since then he has looked increasingly uncomfortable and out of his depth.

Why he thinks he can bring together the house when it is his team who has split it apart and continues to do so, is something only he knows.

I hope that one from each team goes to keep it even as they vote on personalities forgetting the end game of USA a v UK.

Scoop has been a let down in my eyes.

billy123 15-09-2015 11:55 AM

I like scoop but holy crap talk about dumb! wow.

Withano 15-09-2015 12:05 PM

I think he feels obliged to be Team America but I agree, he is probably the only person that they'd listen to and all he does is shout sweet nothings in their ear.

jet 15-09-2015 01:05 PM

Quote:

I have to agree with this even though I do like Scoop. He would be doing Jenna and Farrah a favour if he told them their behaviour towards others was unacceptable in HIS opinion. They are blatantly disrespectful and insulting yet he says nothing when they might just listen to him.

susie q 15-09-2015 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8143764)
I have to agree with this even though I do like Scoop. He would be doing Jenna and Farrah a favour if he told them their behaviour towards others was unacceptable in HIS opinion. They are blatantly disrespectful and insulting yet he says nothing when they might just listen to him.

I said something similar to this on another thread and got shot down for it, so its good to hear that Im not the only one thinking this way. If he really liked Jarrah surely he would have a quiet word with them:shrug:

dyfed 15-09-2015 03:35 PM

I liked him when he first came in,but his preaching has become boring,he try's to travel the high moral ground,really scoop..

lewis111 15-09-2015 03:39 PM

Never liked him, the original pint is very true and I think its 100% a game plan. He acts like he's this God in the house who every single person must look uo to and admire and what he says must go. He can shout over who ever he wants but if someone talks when he talks, hell get mad

Tarryn 15-09-2015 04:42 PM

If two Brits were behaving like Farrah/Jenna hw would be standing up to them but coz they are American he is saying nothing.
Hope he goes tonight. He brings nothing to the house & just sleeps most of the time.
Boring :sleep:

ThriceShy 15-09-2015 04:51 PM

Quote:

Yes, how dare Scoop have his own opinion on Jenna and Farrah! It is a disgrace that he should be allowed to make his own mind up and not follow all the sheep in bullying them! What is the world coming to?

And while we are on the subject. How dare Chris say that Farrah was a nice girl and that he got on well with her? He must hate and bully her immediately or I am complaining to ofcom.