ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   No clear winner (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292445)

rionablue 26-11-2015 07:55 AM

No clear winner

Apologies if there has already been a thread about this but for the first time in years at this stage in the competition there doesn't appear to be any clear winner. The top of the leader board has changed so much from week to week instead of one couple dominating it like has happened so many times in the past. My winner would definitely be Georgia but I also love Anita. I am glad that its an open playing field as I hate seeing the first few episodes and KNOWING who is going to win

GoldHeart 26-11-2015 09:23 AM

I think it's very clear and obvious that KELLIE,JAY&GEORGIA are all getting to the final .,therefore it is predictable so I disagree :bored:

rionablue 26-11-2015 10:43 AM

I wouldn't stake my life on Jay and Kellie if I am honest but I could be proved wrong. Georgia should definitely make it

GoldHeart 26-11-2015 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8314376)
I wouldn't stake my life on Jay and Kellie if I am honest but I could be proved wrong. Georgia should definitely make it

JAY is sooo popular and overrated that tthey might as well say he's already in the final no matter what:sleep: and Kellie is from eastenders so she's making it to the end , the eastenders fans are huge I personally find her annoying and not all her dances have been that good :nono:

Suze 26-11-2015 02:58 PM

To me the Celebs who make the final this year seems more clear cut than any other year.

Suze 26-11-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 8314271)
I think it's very clear and obvious that KELLIE,JAY&GEORGIA are all getting to the final .,therefore it is predictable so I disagree :bored:

I love Kevin and Kellie, and if I could choose my own final three, it would be Helen, Georgia, and Kellie in that order.

GoldHeart 26-11-2015 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 8314802)
I love Kevin and Kellie, and if I could choose my own final three, it would be Helen, Georgia, and Kellie in that order.

I honestly think Helen is finishing in fourth place but who knows :shrug:

erinp5 26-11-2015 04:22 PM

I would have Anita in the final over Helen .

Pete. 26-11-2015 04:24 PM

At the start I thought Jay would walk it, but I think Georgia has a huge chance

MB. 26-11-2015 04:27 PM

It's been obvious since like week 2 that Jay's winning this by a landslide

Jack_ 26-11-2015 04:44 PM

I hate and don't watch this show but I'm sorry, ever since Jay was announced it was obvious he will win. Just as obvious as Louis and Harry's wins which I also called pretty early on. This show seems to have really predictable winners

MB. 26-11-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8315008)
I hate and don't watch this show

Thanks for your contribution

Jack_ 26-11-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

but I'm sorry, ever since Jay was announced it was obvious he will win. Just as obvious as Louis and Harry's wins which I also called pretty early on. This show seems to have really predictable winners
You are welcome :thumbs:

GoldHeart 26-11-2015 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 8315008)
I hate and don't watch this show but I'm sorry, ever since Jay was announced it was obvious he will win. Just as obvious as Louis and Harry's wins which I also called pretty early on. This show seems to have really predictable winners

That's what I've been saying it's soo predictable and unless there's a twist like Anita or Peter getting to the final. I doubt I'll watch the final :sleep:

erinp5 26-11-2015 08:57 PM

I don't think Jay is the certainty.

lewis111 26-11-2015 09:03 PM

Jay is going to win
Georgia will definitely be in the final
It's the 3rd place that will be close, statistically Helen is overall the best dancer this series but she's not given us much personality so it might be Peter

GoldHeart 26-11-2015 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewis111 (Post 8315653)
Jay is going to win
Georgia will definitely be in the final
It's the 3rd place that will be close, statistically Helen is overall the best dancer this series but she's not given us much personality so it might be Peter

Kellie will be the third one :sleep:

Mystic Mock 27-11-2015 07:20 AM

Helen, Peter, Kellie, nor Georgia have a chance at beating Jay in the votes.

Anita is solely being carried by Gleb so at this stage it does just leave Jay to win, I'm wondering are they just damaging Jay so much just to make it look close because his so far out in front of the others?

rionablue 27-11-2015 12:47 PM

Jay is no way a better dancer than Georgia or Kellie and even Anita at times. He has had brilliant weeks and weeks that he made mistakes or had no connection. If he wins it will be a complete travesty.

Suze 27-11-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8316219)
Jay is no way a better dancer than Georgia or Kellie and even Anita at times. He has had brilliant weeks and weeks that he made mistakes or had no connection. If he wins it will be a complete travesty.

Although I am apt to agree with you about Jay, I will be so surprised if he isn't crowned this year's winner. There is no doubt he is a good dancer although he does nothing for me. He could sit on his bum and spin in circles and he would win because there are many who are voting for him no matter how he dances. The remaining girls imho all way outshine both Jay and no jive Peter.

GoldHeart 27-11-2015 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suze (Post 8317066)
Although I am apt to agree with you about Jay, I will be so surprised if he isn't crowned this year's winner. There is no doubt he is a good dancer although he does nothing for me. He could sit on his bum and spin in circles and he would win because there are many who are voting for him no matter how he dances. The remaining girls imho all way outshine both Jay and no jive Peter.

I honestly think if Jay was scored nothing but 1's from the judges the guy would still be safe that's how 100 % certain he's getting to the final
it's like it's already decided !!! :bored:

Because Strictly is rigged though they will never release the voting percentage but i bet Jay's always way ahead with his votes
It annoys me how Strictly doesn't share the voting results
even when it's the final we still don't get told who's finished in what order it's dumb :sleep:

girlfighter24 29-11-2015 11:42 PM

Jay will win he is the best dancer and the most popular the only one that could come to cause a shock win is Anita.

Really hope he does because the last two dances he has done have been amazing and if he carries on delivering like that then should be the winner.

GoldHeart 30-11-2015 06:12 AM

Actually Anita is the best dancer but not that it matters with the public they just vote for whoever they fancy or like :bored:

Denver 30-11-2015 10:28 AM

Anita or Helen for me

Mystic Mock 01-12-2015 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldHeart (Post 8322267)
Actually Anita is the best dancer but not that it matters with the public they just vote for whoever they fancy or like :bored:

Well if you want Anita to win you've got to hope that the public fancy Gleb more as lets face it Anita would struggle in the votes like mad without him knowing how SCD treats non white contestants.