ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Strictly Come Dancing (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=129)
-   -   The line up for the Strictly Come Dancing 2016 has been confirmed (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293240)

erinp5 10-12-2015 10:30 AM

The line up for the Strictly Come Dancing 2016 has been confirmed

The line up for the Strictly Come Dancing 2016 has today been confirmed.

Call the Midwife actress Helen George and The Wanted’s Jay McGuiness from this year's show have been announced as competing in the 2016 Strictly Come Dancing UK tour, together with EastEnders actor Jake Wood who starred in the 2014 TV series. This completes the line-up for the tour, which opens in Birmingham on 22 January.

Jay, Helen and Jake join Frankie Bridge from The Saturdays, actress Georgia May Foote from Coronation Street, Celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott and TV presenter Anita Rani. They will be joining the 2016 tour host Mel Giedroyc, together with judges Len Goodman, Craig Revel Horwood (who also directs the tour) and Bruno Tonioli for the 30 date live extravaganza.

strictly 2016 tour line up - 2

The professional dancers from this year’s ratings winning BBC One TV series are also now announced and the pairings are:

Frankie Bridge and Kevin Clifton

Georgia May Foote and Giovanni Pernice

Helen George and Aljaz Skorjanec

Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe

Jay McGuiness and Aliona Vilani

Anita Rani and Gleb Savchenko

Jake Wood and Janette Manrara

Karen Clifton will also join the tour for the professional dances and group numbers.

Helen, who left the competition last weekend, said: “I had a brilliant time on Strictly, so I’m very excited to continue my journey and have the chance to show off some of my favourite dances to audiences on the UK Tour. I’m sure that it’ll be amazing to dance in front of huge arena audiences with Aljaz! I’m very much looking forward to the audience helping me feel at home on the dance floor each night!”

Jay, currently the favourite to win the competition in the final later this month, added: “I’m used to performing in front of massive crowds when touring with The Wanted, but performing with Aliona on the Strictly Live Tour will be a totally different experience. I’m loving my time on the TV series, but the idea of being back out in front of live arena audiences is something I’m very much looking forward to.”

strictly 2016 tour line up - 4

The tour opens at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham on 22 January 2016. It will then visit the biggest entertainment venues across the UK: Sheffield Arena, First Direct Arena Leeds, Manchester Arena, Liverpool’s Echo Arena, Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle, The SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Nottingham’s Capital FM Arena, The SSE Arena in Wembley, before culminating at The O2, London on Valentine’s Day.

Tickets are on sale NOW!

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3tut0DQRO
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Vanessa 10-12-2015 10:32 AM

I have vip tickets! OMFG ! :amazed:

erinp5 10-12-2015 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8344615)
I have vip tickets! OMFG ! :amazed:

I can only imagine what you will be like when you see Jay in the flesh :hehe:

Vanessa 10-12-2015 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8344743)
I can only imagine what you will be like when you see Jay in the flesh :hehe:

I hope i can meet him, but i'm so shy i will probably run off the minute he looks at me! LOL :joker:

girlfighter24 10-12-2015 12:21 PM

Im so happy with the lineup as I like them all but especially to see Jay.

Vanessa 10-12-2015 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8344749)

I'm going twice and i have vip in Nottingham! :amazed:

girlfighter24 10-12-2015 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8344754)
I'm going twice and i have vip in Nottingham! :amazed:

That will be a great show to go to because it will be in his hometown hope u have a great time. I'm going to the show in Birmingham

Vanessa 10-12-2015 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8344756)
That will be a great show to go to because it will be in his hometown hope u have a great time. I'm going to the show in Birmingham

Have a great time! :cheer2:

GoldHeart 10-12-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlfighter24 (Post 8344749)

If Jay didn't agree to the SCD tour would he still win SCD seen as theres a silly conspiracy about who agrees to the tour and so on and if they don't go it apparently effects their chances of winning aka Pixie Lott :sleep:
I personally don't believe that rubbish

Mitchell 12-12-2015 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinp5 (Post 8344612)

Jay, currently the favourite to win the competition in the final later this month, added: “I’m used to performing in front of massive crowds when touring with The Wanted, but performing with Aliona on the Strictly Live Tour will be a totally different experience. I’m loving my time on the TV series, but the idea of being back out in front of live arena audiences is something I’m very much looking forward to.”

4 people isn't a massive crowd my love.:shrug: