ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2015 [S12] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=679)
-   -   Reggie and Bollie winning... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293388)

Reg_Holdsworth_Fan 13-12-2015 04:40 PM

Reggie and Bollie winning...

is the equivalent to
Spoiler:

If the BRITISH public had sense and morality these loonies would not even be anywhere near the final.

They're not talented, they're not funny, they're just jumping around on stage like a pair of headless chickens and chanting as if they're at some football match!!!

I'd rather a talented ballad-singer win than those two, they don't have a market, they won't have any success other than some random TV appearances, they won't sell any records, they're just a novelty act like JedWard, Wagner etc.

Samm 13-12-2015 04:42 PM

RnB are **** and shouldn't win at all, but no at your question.

Black Dagger 13-12-2015 05:01 PM

Helly Woo Woo <33333

who is it 06-03-2016 07:48 PM

How these two freaks made it to the final is beyond me.

They should have placed 13th not 2nd. :mad:

Utter trollops

Vanessa 06-03-2016 07:49 PM

They were so much fun at the tour. :dance:

who is it 06-03-2016 07:51 PM

They can't sing at all they sing like a pair of dead mouths

Mystic Mock 06-03-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who is it (Post 8551294)
They can't sing at all they sing like a pair of dead mouths

Did Fleur and Olly do a duet?

Vanessa 06-03-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8551297)
Did Fleur and Olly do a duet?

:laugh2:

Mystic Mock 06-03-2016 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reg_Holdsworth_Fan (Post 8351131)
is the equivalent to
Spoiler:

If the BRITISH public had sense and morality these loonies would not even be anywhere near the final.

They're not talented, they're not funny, they're just jumping around on stage like a pair of headless chickens and chanting as if they're at some football match!!!

I'd rather a talented ballad-singer win than those two, they don't have a market, they won't have any success other than some random TV appearances, they won't sell any records, they're just a novelty act like JedWard, Wagner etc.

If only that had've actually happened but here was the public's responses to the people that did what you're talking about.

Seann - "He dresses weird and is from Australia so shouldn't be on our show."

Max - "His **** for what he did to that Adele song" even though he did get better in his sequel weeks and was never given an Indie song to sing like he should've been, but the public just dismissed him as bad anyway.

Monica - "She looks like a Chav" yes that's judging her on her performances alright.

Kiera - "She's not got a powerful voice" when really what they meant was that she doesn't shout, and then of course the obvious comment of "she's only gone through because of her looks" which shows signs of jealousy from the female half that watch the show that always behave like this every series.

Mason - "His an egotistical twat for not sucking up Cowell's ass and defending peoples rights to film the performance on their Phones."

So yes it's a shame that we couldn't get a good singer to win the year, no wonder people had to go to Reggie N Bollie to cheer on when all they was left with was Diva Shouters.

who is it 06-03-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8551307)
So yes it's a shame that we couldn't get a good singer to win the year, no wonder people had to go to Reggie N Bollie to cheer on when all they was left with was Diva Shouters.

A diva shouter would make a better winner than a pair of psychopaths jumping around and screaming their heads off. The people who had to go to Reggie N Bollocks were a bunch of tone-dead assheads who don't know what talent is. If they had a pair of balls, they would vote them twats off first and we wouldn't have had to worry about a rubbish novelty act winning.

Mystic Mock 06-03-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who is it (Post 8551320)
A diva shouter would make a better winner than a pair of psychopaths jumping around and screaming their heads off. The people who had to go to Reggie N Bollocks were a bunch of tone-dead assheads who don't know what talent is. If they had a pair of balls, they would vote them twats off first and we wouldn't have had to worry about a rubbish novelty act winning.

At least Reggie N Bollocks are trying to be funny.

Louisa deafening my ears with cliched songs like It's A Man's Man's Man's World is not talent, and it's not funny in the slightest imo, and the song choice isn't even daring for her.

So for me Reggie N Bollocks win for trying to be humorous, and they definitely beat her on the song choice front for me.

Che was just a disgrace on everything, vocal, performance, and song choices, he finished 10 places too high if you ask me.

And Lauren could emote, and her song choices were more interesting than the other two Diva acts of that year, but her vocals was mostly terrible, with the exceptions being One Last Time, Firestone, and You Don't Own Me.

I didn't endorse any of that atrocious top 5, but I can understand why people would be drawn towards Reggie N Bollie out of the choices.

Vanessa 06-03-2016 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8551336)

Louisa deafening my ears with cliched songs like It's A Man's Man's Man's World is not talent, and it's not funny in the slightest imo, and the song choice isn't even daring for her.

So for me Reggie N Bollocks win for trying to be humorous, and they definitely beat her on the song choice front for me.

Che was just a disgrace on everything, vocal, performance, and song choices, he finished 10 places too high if you ask me.

And Lauren could emote, and her song choices were more interesting than the other two Diva acts of that year, but her vocals was mostly terrible, with the exceptions being One Last Time, Firestone, and You Don't Own Me.

I didn't endorse any of that atrocious top 5, but I can understand why people would be drawn towards Reggie N Bollie out of the choices.

They're fun and at the tour they actually were really good. They can sing, but their style is not for everyone :laugh:

who is it 06-03-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

They were not funny in any way, shape or form. They were just humiliating and tedious to watch, in fact they were even more annoying than thrush.

Quote:

A pair of freaks prancing about and singing like dead mouths is NOT talent and it certainly is NOT funny. Whoever voted for them need to get their ears checked.

Quote:

They were drawn towards them because they don't know anything about talent. If the public were civilised, Reggie N Bollocks would have placed 13th instead of 2nd. I'd rather a balladeer win than those freaks.

Mystic Mock 07-03-2016 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who is it (Post 8551370)
They were not funny in any way, shape or form. They were just humiliating and tedious to watch, in fact they were even more annoying than thrush.

A pair of freaks prancing about and singing like dead mouths is NOT talent and it certainly is NOT funny. Whoever voted for them need to get their ears checked.

They were drawn towards them because they don't know anything about talent. If the public were civilised, Reggie N Bollocks would have placed 13th instead of 2nd. I'd rather a balladeer win than those freaks.

I'm sorry but when this happened I can't cheer on Reggie N Bollie to have finished 13th.