ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TiBB BB Best Bits: The Best, The Trashy and The Outright Weird [LIVE NOW] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293987)

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:11 PM

It didn't all end in tears though, as Drew later returned to the House to compete in the game and made it all the way to the final, finishing in 2nd place.

TiBB Big Brother 6: Broken Nightmares
Not one to be greedy, Big Brother returned with another series in late 2013 but this time a theme had been put on its name! Broken Nightmares kicked off on November 3rd 2013 with a batch of Housemates that would go on to be dramatic.

Cal. 30-12-2015 06:13 PM

Appaz this was t'best series

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:13 PM

With a cast consisting of Apple, Germyle, Jemal, MeMyself&I, Salman, Tom, Jordan, Sam, Jack, Jake, Josiah, Drew, Glenn and Patrick, the series kicked off in dramatic fashion.

Kicking off our look back at BB6 is this little moment. After the Housemates completed a task, Big Brother rewarded them with nominations information and revealed who nominated who during the second round of nominations. After Josiah walked from the House, Big Brother reverted the double eviction to a single. Let's take a look at what happened:

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistletom* (Post 6479728)
nobody likes me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6479732)
Remember Cuda a lot of it's panto/ott so I wouldn't take it too personally lol, I always over-do my noms for effect

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmas Cancelled (Post 6479753)
The only person I haven't liked in the game is Glenn lol. We've got to pick someone Cuda, don't take it personal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Germyle (Post 6479767)
Cuda, I didn't nominate you http://i.imgur.com/chV5eTs.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistletom* (Post 6479773)
I know, I love you Germyle :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 6479798)
Its bait that people are gonna start getting betrayed now ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 6479803)
Wait i didnt get nommed?
Ah :love:
Aslong as im not coming across as a bore pls..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6479810)
Reckon I'll be up again lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 6479850)
It's just easier to re-do the eviction. It'll be a single.

However, Big Brother decided to continue with the eviction and a little drama followed..

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistletom* (Post 6482846)
what just happened

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482854)
Likewise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482878)
No but thanks for having me Jarrod, good luck everybody :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482879)
This is the most interesting thing you've done on TiBB Big Brother game and you've been evicted lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482880)
You do make me laugh Pete, keep on posting GIFS, always provides the basis for a well built argument

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482892)
:sleep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyChique (Post 6482899)
Sorry jake the Cheryl of the series

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482905)
The GIF that you posted along with the rest of your post :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482898)
deleted what may i ask?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482907)
:joker: Both of you deserved to stay anyway

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482924)
Erm yes because I really am Jade aren't I :s

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482925)
:joker:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482929)
I'd actually like to know what your problem is but I doubt I'm going to get a decent answer so I best leave it :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeMyselfAndI (Post 6482934)
Petermitch why are you like attacking Jake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482936)
Meh he done it randomly with Sam so perhaps he's just ticking off a list or something

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482937)
TBH he started it

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482938)
Read your post before that and you'll see that I clearly didn't lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482945)
You started by being a tad rude when you said 'Sorry who are you'. I just thought it was unnecessary and foolish... that's all. Then you likened yourself to Cheryl which I found comical :joker: and i told you that that was wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482948)
This comment was the truth not in spite

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482953)
'I don't see how Jake won last time' was a tad rude in itself, especially considering you joined in September and it took place in May or whenever it was.. whatever, you seem to be making rude commments on purpose (for a laugh or something idk) so I thought I'd do the same back.. that's all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482959)
Oh and I mainly post in jest so try not to take me seriously

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 6482960)
Let's just forget it now :dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noel Raymonds (Post 6482964)
Gladly :dance:

Ross. 30-12-2015 06:16 PM

NOT a Jake and Pete feud :worry:

Cal. 30-12-2015 06:16 PM

Spooky brawl!

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:17 PM

Broken Nightmares became known for its twists and turns. Big Brother turned the game around by introducing the Big Brother USA format for a task, including a Head of House and PoV. However thankfully, this series stayed calm enough to remain low in our countdown, compared to the series that followed...

Jake. 30-12-2015 06:19 PM

pete scalped

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:19 PM

TiBB Big Brother 7

In 2014, Big Brother returned and was filled with more drama and suspense than the previous series. Taking a break until July, Big Brother kicked off the seventh series with more twists and turns than ever before. The series also introduced The Slot - Big Brother's new punishment method.

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:21 PM

Big Brother compiled his biggest ever cast for this series. Hayden, Salman, Jay, Pete, Jemal, Blue, Sam, Iceman, Daniel, Armand, Cal, Jack F, Kate, Nathan, Jordan and Jack C all entered the House in the hopes of becoming the winner of Big Brother.

Hosted by the iconic SuperCass, Big Brother's seventh series saw his launch twist end badly for some. Let's take a look..

Babayaro. 30-12-2015 06:22 PM

Who is Cuda?

Pete. 30-12-2015 06:22 PM

I don't recognise that person

http://i.imgur.com/52B2Pbz.gif

Pete. 30-12-2015 06:22 PM

Jake :love:

Denver 30-12-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabayJesus. (Post 8382734)
Who is Cuda?

Thomas?

MB. 30-12-2015 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BabayJesus. (Post 8382734)
Who is Cuda?

Tom http://i.imgur.com/chV5eTs.gif

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007032)
This is Big Brother

Housemates, Welcome to the Big Brother House. This will be your home for the next 21 days, so get used to your surroundings. Tonight, you all entered the Big Brother House in a specially selected random order... (I used an online list creator). The reason behind this is about to be revealed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007036)
Jack C, Daniel and Pete - You were randomly selected to be the first three Housemates to enter the Big Brother House. As a result, you are the first three Housemates to be placed in the slot.

Just a small edit, I got the order wrong and Jack C was supposed to be in place of Jack F for the Slot. So, Jack C took part in the slot challenge in place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nareindeer (Post 7007039)
If I get instant evicted tho....http://i.imgur.com/SJyZxK3.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7007040)
awwww guys unlucky pals

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7007041)
omg that's so sad. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nareindeer (Post 7007043)
Ooohh.....

Good luck you three :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007046)
However - Blue, you were the final Housemate to enter the Big Brother House tonight. You now have the first shot of power this series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanYule (Post 7007045)
WHAT

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7007050)
give me £5,000 blue xxxxxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007056)
You must choose one of the Housemates that have been placed in the slot, and replace them with a different Housemate. However, whoever you place in the slot instead of the Housemate you save, will automatically face the first eviction and will not be able to save themselves from the slot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7007058)
Omg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7007059)
Its genius

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007065)
Blue, you must decide now. Please say in the thread who you would like to save and replace

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluerang1 (Post 7007074)
Daniel, I love you but Pete is bae right now. I'm saving Pete and replacing him with Jemal
https://38.media.tumblr.com/7c25dc96...nlsbo2_250.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007088)
Blue, you have decided to save Pete from the slot and place Jemal in his place. This is now locked in. Jemal will now face the first eviction with no chance of saving himself from the slot. Daniel and Jack, you will both be given a task in due course to try and win freedom from the slot. But there is more...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7007106)
The first eviction of Big Brother 2014 will take place in just 24 hours - and it will be the Housemates who decide who goes.

If Daniel or Jack win freedom from the slot, they will replace themselves with someone else. This will continue until 5pm tomorrow afternoon where the slot will be closed, and the three Housemates inside nominated.

At 7pm tomorrow, the Housemates will come together and have 5 minutes to decide who is evicted from the House from the three inside the slot. Once they have come to a decision - that Housemate will be evicted.

Housemates, welcome to Big Brother.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7007117)
here for this twist

As Big Brother promised, the Housemates were the ones who decided who was evicted.

Gstar 30-12-2015 06:24 PM

Not half of the cast from series 6 entering series 7

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010533)
Armand, Nathan and Jemal were the final Housemates in the slot as it was locked ready for tonight's eviction. The Housemates have voted, and the first Housemate will leave very soon with no interview or adoring crowd to welcome them back into the outside world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010654)

Big Brother House, This is Jarrod. Please do not swear. JEMAL! Earlier today, your Housemates voted you out of the Big Brother House as the first evictee of the series. You have lost your place in the Big Brother House - You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010660)
It's now time to hand over to Big Brother for a few announcements...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010668)
This is Big Brother

Housemates, you have now been inside the Big Brother House for 24 hours. After spending this time getting to know each other, you evicted Jemal.

This was your first taste of power, and your next is about to arrive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010672)
Would you please welcome your 16th Housemate, Iceman

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010687)
Iceman, Welcome to the Big Brother House. Jemal has just been evicted, and you have entered in his place.

However - for the rest of you - there is the ultimate prize at stake.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7010709)
Over the next few days, you will all have to convince Iceman that you are deserving of a pass to the Big Brother Final.

This pass will grant you a spot in the final on Day 21 of the series... But do not assume you are so safe. Your pass can easily be revoked and given to another Housemate if you do anything out of place.

Iceman, get to know your fellow Housemates - and Big Brother will contact you in two days to award the pass to the final to the Housemate you believe deserves it.

Remember however - this pass to the final can be removed from a Housemate if they break rules, or are forced to take the ultimate sacrifice.

The launch night twist was only the start for the Housemates and this drama filled series. Alongside all the tasks, a massive fight broke out among the Housemates which caused rippled to fall through the House.

Pete. 30-12-2015 06:25 PM

Blue :love:

Cal. 30-12-2015 06:25 PM

NOT the night when Jay returned and put me and Pete up

Gstar 30-12-2015 06:26 PM

Look at the lineup for this series, you're lucky no one died

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:26 PM

One Housemate really did take the limelight of the series, and was ejected in one of the biggest rows in Big Brother History...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7038179)
This is Big Brother

As Housemates failed to continue the radio past midnight last night, and did not post anything at all this mornig - the task has been failed. The task was scheduled to continue. As a result, only one Housemate will get the reward. The Housemate who posted the most within the thread will get the reward, which will be revealed shortly.

The next eviction will also take place tonight at 7pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me. I Am Salman (Post 7046938)
but ur bein bitchy :suspect:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7046940)
They always do it, they did it before Jay 'walked' as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7046942)
seriously not here for you all being depressed. cheer up guys :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7046970)
can we all take a second for my flawless acting and even to go as far as to fake a PM from Cal

Really sorry for using you Cal and lying to you Pete, but I didn't want you all thinking I was lying, obvious haha. It's only a game though :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047030)
obviously you had to use someone but that actually really offended me when everyone thought i'd sent you that PM, it probably got me some votes as well in the last eviction (Votes to evict)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047046)
Sorry :{ at the time I was too caught up in it :{

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047060)
wait...you actually made a pm that I'd supposedly sent you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047062)
That's why I didn't think you'd believe it! I made it up on the spot!

I hate lying :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047064)
Pete was asking questions! :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047068)
This was the fake pm

Spoiler:

Ffs You and Daniel have been annoying me too long, with your stupid clique........ I'm sick of your stupid conversations, just wasting time in tht thread tbh you just need to sort it out thats why no one likes you

No idea why you are even on this forum, you annoying twat

no one even likes you, and you clearly are not going to win BB, don't know why you are even bothering with your constant posting in the house thread annoying everyone

i'll nominate you every time do not worry

obviously fake! Cal's not that bad! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 7047070)
:joker: this is class

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047081)
Jay that ain't even bad? :laugh:

No worries Jay

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047100)
I'm most disappointed that Jay said they're wasn't a problem between us

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047116)
There isn't? D: You were asking me so many questions I just made the lie bigger and bigger, I'm not a good lier and I'm surprised I even passed!

As for putting you up, I hadn't given much thought about it, I feel bad for nominating you two now, you bring the entertainment :{

But oh well, just a game eh?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047121)
it's great being in a game when the majority of the house want you out

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047144)
stop saying that, the threats are those who will sleep their way to victory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047148)
'Its only a game' and 'you're a threat' have to got to be the most overused phrases in this thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047152)
it's so they feel better about themselves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047160)
Hayden said 'its only a game' to me once the other night, and now I swear that's the only thing the majority of the people in this house can say to me...it's getting boring

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047178)
And if we all thought 'oh it's only a game' we'd all not be here posting as often as we do, part of the application form was asking about what we'd do in certain situations, and I can guarantee nobody here put 'Oh, I'm not willing to backstab or do on the spot evictions, it's only a game!'

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nareindeer (Post 7047210)
It IS a game though, which is why people have backstabbed already in this game.

That's why I didn't understand why everyone was so shocked/Pete was so mad that me and Salman nominated him. We both made it clear we were willing to backstab to win the game :shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047216)
You backstabbed your obvious friend tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047217)
Yeah but that's in the right context, people are using 'its only a game' to tell people that they shouldn't care or make a big deal out of anything that happens

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047221)
Agree with this! As if we'd do these things irl? The twists are made for drama, just like BBUK. it's not big deal and people need to just chill out because you are the ones taking it personally :shrug:

Not here for your attempts to argue :smug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047232)
And what is going on right now? Drama...:hehe: Just like intended, so you kind of contradicted yourself by telling us to chill out after telling us that the twists were made for drama...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047238)
It's up to you how you react to them.... Obviously me choosing two people to be up and two not to be nominating is going to cause some kind of reaction. up to you how you react.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047247)
Shows what a bit of a support can do to someone....you were grovelling to me and Pete 10 minutes ago and now when you've seen people agree with your point of view you're acting all bitchy:smug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047303)
I'm sure they do, but most don't pipe up long enough to voice it. You nommed the two most active housemates, essentially when I've gone and then when Pete is eventually gone they can blame you for killing the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047311)
No one will care because it is a game
http://viola.bz/wp-content/uploads/2...Good-bye-6.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047315)
People genuinely need to calm down, I don't see the point of arguing over something that is meant to be fun. Cal, you are ruining it for others..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047317)
I'm only ruining it for the boring brigade so idgaf

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047345)
why are you acting like you're relevant...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 7047347)
Only post when posted too.
Now you can post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyChique (Post 7047349)
omg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047384)
Your constant need to start arguments are seriously ruining the fun Cal. Stop taking everything so seriously and sit the **** down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047385)
yes but im going to need more glasses of water to get all the boring brigade as I leave

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047390)
Oh **** off you cellulite:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047391)
You're the boring brigade, with your constant arguments...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047395)
How is that boring

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaysus (Post 7047399)
It's constant! I hate feeling the need to defend myself to people. I'm stopping now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047403)
Jay, Daniel, Jemal and Salman are the boring brigade btw

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047407)
Lol at boring brigade trying to call out a lip gloss bitch on being boring....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jemal (Post 7047416)
lol erm ok.
I will take your opinion aboard and i will try and use it to benfit my life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me. I Am Salman (Post 7047447)
ive done a lot of behind the scenes backstabbing thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nareindeer (Post 7047449)
Oop that sounds like an ejection to me D:

Cal, don't do this to yourself, it's not worth getting ejected :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 7047453)
This is Big Brother

The next eviction has been cancelled. Cal, Big Brother has no option but to remove you from the House. Please, leave the House immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanYule (Post 7047457)
HAHAHAHAHA

Bye bitch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makosleigh (Post 7047459)
Ah dear

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xmas Cancelled (Post 7047467)
getting ejected just for making the game interesting to watch though

http://i.minus.com/iHIBxRgChUCiX.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beyonsleigh (Post 7047468)
Bai guys

Pete to win, memba I told you

Jemal, Daniel, Jay, Salman you're ****ing boring

Sam, Pete, Blue, Armand, Hayden, it's been a pleasure

**** the boring brigade

stay true to yourselves my baes<3333

Peace out

baiiiiii

gamepodfan 30-12-2015 06:27 PM

ok i know im not allowed to post here but
We have an update on the vote as it is very close so close in fact the lead changed 3 time during so keep voting as we have 34 votes

ok back to Jarrod

Jarrod 30-12-2015 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by santafan (Post 8382755)
ok i know im not allowed to post here but
We have an update on the vote as it is very close so close in fact the lead changed 3 time during so keep voting as we have 34 votes

ok back to Jarrod

This isn't relevant information to TiBB BB's best bits.