ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Darren Day The way Gemma spoke to him (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295840)

susie q 18-01-2016 09:30 PM

The way Gemma spoke to him

As much as I like Darren I got annoyed with him tonight. When Gemma told him that she was "disappointed with him" in that superior tone of voice she uses, Why did he tell her how grateful he was to her, instead of calling her out on her lack of respect to him and others. I wish he would just answer back sometimes.
OK I guess that its easy for me to say, Im not living with the vile bitch.:laugh::laugh:

joeysteele 18-01-2016 09:32 PM

I wish he had just said something like, 'oh you are starting on me now then are you' and walk away from her.
Not crawl to her as he did, that had me disappointed in him for the first time.

BENDERBOY 18-01-2016 09:47 PM

He seems to be on mogadon or something, sleepwalking through the show.

the truth 18-01-2016 10:04 PM

hes far too nice for this vile show

RodHull 18-01-2016 10:13 PM

Gemma does it to everyone and for some reason nobody has pulled her on it yet. Its bizarre, for all the sanctimonious drivel John spouted in week 1 Gemma has outdone him, shes given 'advice' to everyone pretty much now as though shes sodding yoda or something, rather than a washed up has been mess from Towie.

Darren as nice as he is, is a guy who's been through lots of counselling. So he takes stuff very seriously and sincerely he doesn't see this is all a game to Gemma. Like shes never even apologised once for anything she says somehow shes gets them to apologise and plays the victim. Even Daniella who clocked it early on when she saw Gemma was **** stirring has backed down.

She even got away with saying 'im the only one providing entertainment' when she threw a strop in that task and nobody said a peep to her

rionablue 18-01-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie q (Post 8436767)
As much as I like Darren I got annoyed with him tonight. When Gemma told him that she was "disappointed with him" in that superior tone of voice she uses, Why did he tell her how grateful he was to her, instead of calling her out on her lack of respect to him and others. I wish he would just answer back sometimes.
OK I guess that its easy for me to say, Im not living with the vile bitch.:laugh::laugh:

I was very annoyed also. He should have just said. I ALREADY TOLD YOU I was grateful Gemma. DONT patronise me. Lets move on

Raphael 18-01-2016 11:48 PM

She needs a sense of perspective, the way she behaves. Unbearable.

Mokka 19-01-2016 12:17 AM

Gemma has become everything she hates or calls out in the other housemates
Sanctimonious and High on the horse like she called out John
Over the top Diva like she called out Tiff
A Disappointment like she called out Darren
Morally deprived like she called out Stephanie...

She is the worse human in the house on all these fronts and more.

My least favourite in the house for sure

hot2go 19-01-2016 12:20 AM

He's used to fighting demons so I'm sure he knows what he's doing with this one.....i have to admire him cause I know I could never stay that calm....I'd wanna rip her f-ckin grid off .....I think Darren and Daniela both know how to avoid bad energy and I admire that

Northern Monkey 19-01-2016 12:21 AM

"I'm really disappointed with you today"

I really could'nt give a **** now get out of my face Liono

would have been my exact response.

Raphael 19-01-2016 12:22 AM

My response would of been

"So what"

hot2go 19-01-2016 12:26 AM

I'd imagine having come out the other side of Celebrity Hell both Darren and Danni are not gonna get pulled back into it too easily...certainly not by some irrelevant moose like Gemma sh-t for brains Collins

JayBlaze 19-01-2016 05:08 AM

He should have told the fat mess to talk less and exercise more

jennyjuniper 19-01-2016 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayBlaze (Post 8437334)
He should have told the fat mess to talk less and exercise more

Her mouth is the only part of her that gets any excerise.:shrug:

Josy 19-01-2016 07:54 AM

Gemma was awful last night, the way she spoke down to people as if she was above them, basically preaching to Darren 'I was so disappointed in you' I really really wish he would have told her to **** off.

Even when he was discussing it with her she just kept replying with 'Mhm, mhm' as if hurry up and finish minion til I speak.

Oh she's awful.

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8436784)
I wish he had just said something like, 'oh you are starting on me now then are you' and walk away from her.
Not crawl to her as he did, that had me disappointed in him for the first time.

Yes thats what I wanted too

G1dds 19-01-2016 11:34 AM

I wish he'd just laughed in her face. I was hoping he would say something along the lines of "if you sticking up for me means you'll use it as a whipping stick, I wish you hadn't bothered". I was disappointed he took her "disappointment" and gave her a hug also ..... So sad to see he's now a wet lettuce ��

Vanessa 19-01-2016 11:37 AM

She's getting too big for her boots. And why is she allowed to wear sunglasses all day? :nono:

Stormy 19-01-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mokka (Post 8437277)
Gemma has become everything she hates or calls out in the other housemates
Sanctimonious and High on the horse like she called out John
Over the top Diva like she called out Tiff
A Disappointment like she called out Darren
Morally deprived like she called out Stephanie...

She is the worse human in the house on all these fronts and more.

My least favourite in the house for sure

I totally agree with you.

As for Darren, unfortunately, he's shown that he has no back bone in the house. First he was John's B!tch, now he's Gemma's B!tch. Sad.

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2016 11:41 AM

She needs bringing down a peg or 10 ,I would LOVE the crowd to chant "Get Gemma out" tonight,but they wont ....can you imagine her face ? :unsure::umm2::omgno:

Stormy 19-01-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8438155)
She needs bringing down a peg or 10 ,I would LOVE the crowd to chant "Get Gemma out" tonight,but they wont ....can you imagine her face ? :unsure::umm2::omgno:

I'm with you Chuff...that would be awesome!!!

chuff me dizzy 19-01-2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormy (Post 8438170)
I'm with you Chuff...that would be awesome!!!

She will be sat there all smug expecting crowd to be behind her again shouting "Get John out " bliss I tell you,sheer bliss

Niamh. 19-01-2016 11:51 AM

That'd be good but I doubt it will happen unfortunately ^ fingers crossed though

Vanessa 19-01-2016 11:55 AM

I liked Gemma before, but since hearing the cheers things have gone to her head. She now talks down on people.Darren should have told her to piss off.

Tarryn 19-01-2016 12:05 PM

Until last night after David went, Darren was the only one I still liked in that house but now I have even lost respect for him.
He should have told Gemma to fight her own battles.
Why don't he stand up for himself :shrug:
He let John walk all over him & now Gemma.
Am I the only one who just does not like any of them ?.