ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Big Brother USA (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   BBUS first watch/re-watch thread (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298067)

Daniel-X 17-02-2016 06:38 PM

BBUS first watch/re-watch thread
 
Because I'm rubbish at sticking to something like BBAUS which is a drag and we NEED one of these threads. I watched BB6 launch the other day and it was quite a good premiere tbh, excited to find out who each HGs are playing with. Is there one of those btw I was shocked if there wasn't but I couldn't find one anywhere.

Episode 1:

1. Howie
2. Janelle
3. April
4. Rachel
5. Ivette
6. Beau
7. Maggie

8. Michael
9. Jennifer
10. Ashlea
11. Sarah
12. James
13. Kaysar

14. Eric


8-11 are pretty much interchangeable I just don't know much of them yet so can't form an opinion.

Dominic 17-02-2016 06:53 PM

Howie is the evil of BB6 but cute top 5

Samm 17-02-2016 07:29 PM

Where are you watching it

Daniel-X 17-02-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Sam~ (Post 8522079)
Where are you watching it

Some links on vidzi.tv

LukeB 17-02-2016 07:33 PM

Janelle and Howie :love:

Brekkie 17-02-2016 09:09 PM

It's probably the season that divides the fans the most - people either love it or hate it.

Macie Lightfoot 17-02-2016 09:12 PM

Howie is A W F U L

Pete. 17-02-2016 09:13 PM

I adore BB6, enjoy

Howie and Janelle :love:

Daniel-X 18-02-2016 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8521986)
Because I'm rubbish at sticking to something like BBAUS which is a drag and we NEED one of these threads. I watched BB6 launch the other day and it was quite a good premiere tbh, excited to find out who each HGs are playing with. Is there one of those btw I was shocked if there wasn't but I couldn't find one anywhere.

Episode 1:

1. Howie
2. Janelle
3. April
4. Rachel
5. Ivette
6. Beau
7. Maggie

8. Michael
9. Jennifer
10. Ashlea
11. Sarah
12. James
13. Kaysar

14. Eric


8-11 are pretty much interchangeable I just don't know much of them yet so can't form an opinion.

Episode 2:

1. Rachel (+3)
2. Howie (-1)
3. Janelle (-1)
4. April (-1)
5. Beau (+1)
6. Ashlea (+4)
7. Maggie (-)

8. Michael (-)
9. Jennifer (-)
10. Sarah (+1)
11. Ivette (-6)
12. James (-)
13. Kaysar (-)

14. Eric (-)


Rachel has moved up my list so fast, she makes me scream so much. Her little rant about Jennifer locking the door to her room made me cackle 'I AM SO FURIOUS... SHE LOCKED IT ON HER WAY IN... THEN UNLOCKED IT ON HER WAY OUT' plus her screaming @ Ivette and James to come back when they were running for the secret room :joker:. I have a feeling Ashlea will go and I'm actually kind of sad she has potential and she's actually very likeable, wow @ that Ivette decline she's so annoying!!!

Daniel-X 18-02-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LukeB (Post 8522091)
Janelle and Howie :love:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8522304)
I adore BB6, enjoy

Howie and Janelle :love:

:love:

Macie Lightfoot 18-02-2016 01:26 AM

Ivette and Howie better swap places by the end of it all :3

Pete. 18-02-2016 08:28 AM

Ivette is awful though

Dominic 18-02-2016 12:09 PM

Ivette is amazing <3

reece(: 18-02-2016 01:30 PM

Ivette is a mess

Daniel-X 18-02-2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8522591)
Episode 2:

1. Rachel (+3)
2. Howie (-1)
3. Janelle (-1)
4. April (-1)
5. Beau (+1)
6. Ashlea (+4)
7. Maggie (-)

8. Michael (-)
9. Jennifer (-)
10. Sarah (+1)
11. Ivette (-6)
12. James (-)
13. Kaysar (-)

14. Eric (-)


Rachel has moved up my list so fast, she makes me scream so much. Her little rant about Jennifer locking the door to her room made me cackle 'I AM SO FURIOUS... SHE LOCKED IT ON HER WAY IN... THEN UNLOCKED IT ON HER WAY OUT' plus her screaming @ Ivette and James to come back when they were running for the secret room :joker:. I have a feeling Ashlea will go and I'm actually kind of sad she has potential and she's actually very likeable, wow @ that Ivette decline she's so annoying!!!

Episode 3:

1. Rachel (-)
2. Janelle (+1)
3. Howie (-1)
4. April (-)
5. Ashlea (+1) - EVICTED
6. Maggie (+1)
7. Michael (+1)

8. Beau (-3)
9. Kaysar (+4)
10. Jennifer (-1)
11. Sarah (-1)
12. Ivette (-1)
13. James (-1)

14. Eric (-)


Ashlea </3 I really liked her and I thought she had potential as she made all the gals fume for some reason. We nearly had a Janelle Of Household :rant: if only she didn't get the last question wrong and now Eric is HOH :bored: I just hate him for some reason and I don't even know why tbh he just gets under my skin. Janelle vowing revenge on the hoes who got Ashlea out <3. I would never have guessed some of the pairings tbh I guessed Eric and Maggie because of the way Eric reacted to when Ivette brought up Maggies name but that was the only one. Rachel and Howie are such an odd pairing but I love both of them.

JerseyWins 19-02-2016 01:51 AM

Good to see Kaysar rising up the list. What up KAYSAR!

Daniel-X 20-02-2016 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8524255)
Episode 3:

1. Rachel (-)
2. Janelle (+1)
3. Howie (-1)
4. April (-)
5. Ashlea (+1) - EVICTED
6. Maggie (+1)
7. Michael (+1)

8. Beau (-3)
9. Kaysar (+4)
10. Jennifer (-1)
11. Sarah (-1)
12. Ivette (-1)
13. James (-1)

14. Eric (-)


Ashlea </3 I really liked her and I thought she had potential as she made all the gals fume for some reason. We nearly had a Janelle Of Household :rant: if only she didn't get the last question wrong and now Eric is HOH :bored: I just hate him for some reason and I don't even know why tbh he just gets under my skin. Janelle vowing revenge on the hoes who got Ashlea out <3. I would never have guessed some of the pairings tbh I guessed Eric and Maggie because of the way Eric reacted to when Ivette brought up Maggies name but that was the only one. Rachel and Howie are such an odd pairing but I love both of them.

Episode 4:

BLUE = Casually like HG

1. Janelle (+1)
2. Rachel (-1)
3. Howie (-)
4. Kaysar (+5)
5. April (-1)

6. Sarah (+5)
7. Maggie (-1)

8. Beau (-)
9. Jennifer (+1)
10. Michael (-3)
11. James (+2)
12. Ivette (-)

13. Eric (+1)


God Eric of Household is awful, him calling house meetings over nothing and after Janelle volunteered to do the eating challenge he had to take her glory and tell her that he was doing it instead :bored:. When he told Kaysar 'There's no need to raise your voice!' when Kaysar was doing no such thing :umm2:. I like Maggie but she went down after ratting to Eric about Sarah telling her she didn't like all the lies and deceit Eric was up to. Janelle is already great her giving drags in the DR was the best thing this episode 'Your ghetto slip n slide Ivette :umm2' 'God he just has to have all the attention on him! I hate him!' 'Howie is so touchy freely it's like get off me!'

JerseyWins 20-02-2016 01:35 AM

The greatness of Janelle, especially in BB6 :clap1: And Kaysar now rightfully in the top 5. :clap1:

But yeah Eric is the worst. Although with that group it's hard to pick a worst. :bored:

Macie Lightfoot 20-02-2016 03:19 AM

how dare Maggie relay some information back to the one person she can for sure trust in this game

Dominic 20-02-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyWins (Post 8525600)

But yeah Eric is the worst. Although with that group it's hard to pick a worst. :bored:

Not when Howie and Beau exist

Daniel-X 20-02-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8525568)
Episode 4:

BLUE = Casually like HG

1. Janelle (+1)
2. Rachel (-1)
3. Howie (-)
4. Kaysar (+5)
5. April (-1)

6. Sarah (+5)
7. Maggie (-1)

8. Beau (-)
9. Jennifer (+1)
10. Michael (-3)
11. James (+2)
12. Ivette (-)

13. Eric (+1)


God Eric of Household is awful, him calling house meetings over nothing and after Janelle volunteered to do the eating challenge he had to take her glory and tell her that he was doing it instead :bored:. When he told Kaysar 'There's no need to raise your voice!' when Kaysar was doing no such thing :umm2:. I like Maggie but she went down after ratting to Eric about Sarah telling her she didn't like all the lies and deceit Eric was up to. Janelle is already great her giving drags in the DR was the best thing this episode 'Your ghetto slip n slide Ivette :umm2' 'God he just has to have all the attention on him! I hate him!' 'Howie is so touchy freely it's like get off me!'

Episode 5:

1. Janelle (-)
2. Kaysar (+2)
3. Rachel (-1)
4. Howie (-1)

5. Sarah (+1)
6. Maggie (+1)
7. April (-2)

8. James (+3)
9. Jennifer (-)
10. Beau (-2)

11. Michael (-1)
12. Ivette (-)
13. Eric (-)


Amazing episode! Loved the dramz between Michael and Eric even though I hate them both, Michael was kind of disgusting making that poor joke about Eric's grandparents but Eric gets on my nerves too much so I couldn't grant him sympathy. Ivette is terrible too she was being nasty to Kaysar for no reason when all he was doing was attempting to diffuse the situation between Ivette, Eric and Michael (All whom are terrible). Gutted James won POV I wanted a Janelle win :rant:

Daniel-X 21-02-2016 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel-X (Post 8526028)
Episode 5:

1. Janelle (-)
2. Kaysar (+2)
3. Rachel (-1)
4. Howie (-1)

5. Sarah (+1)
6. Maggie (+1)
7. April (-2)

8. James (+3)
9. Jennifer (-)
10. Beau (-2)

11. Michael (-1)
12. Ivette (-)
13. Eric (-)


Amazing episode! Loved the dramz between Michael and Eric even though I hate them both, Michael was kind of disgusting making that poor joke about Eric's grandparents but Eric gets on my nerves too much so I couldn't grant him sympathy. Ivette is terrible too she was being nasty to Kaysar for no reason when all he was doing was attempting to diffuse the situation between Ivette, Eric and Michael (All whom are terrible). Gutted James won POV I wanted a Janelle win :rant:

Episode 6:

1. Janelle (-)
2. Kaysar (-)
3. Rachel (-)
4. Howie (-)

5. Maggie (+1)
6. Sarah (-1)
7. April (-)
8. Jennifer (+1)

9. James (-1)
10. Beau (-)
11. Michael (-) - EVICTED

12. Ivette (-)
13. Eric (-)


Glad Kaysar won HOH. I really like him and his whole positive and calming outlook in the house it's refreshing when you have the likes of Janelle (whom I love though) basically dragging everyone in the DR :love:. Ewww @ her and Michael though he's ugly and creepy, Jan can do so much better. Like all the gals in blue they just need more airtime especially the likes of Sarah and Jen who both show potential but are rarely shown.

Macie Lightfoot 21-02-2016 02:24 AM

je suis Cappy

reece(: 21-02-2016 02:41 AM

Janey, Sarah and Rachel are my trinity!

Daniel-X 21-02-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 8527119)
Janey, Sarah and Rachel are my trinity!

Sarah's entry is beginning I think?


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.