ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Ian Duncan - Smith: scrounger (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299192)

Amy Jade 16-03-2016 09:37 PM

Ian Duncan - Smith: scrounger

I love this woman! slay the pompous prick!

DemolitionRed 16-03-2016 10:23 PM

That was a very enjoyable video. Who is this woman? we need to see more people like her confronting MP's more often.

I also have a relative who works within a disabled community which is mainly run on charitable funds, (as most of them are) but where the residents are expected to contribute towards living expenses. She says, financially its run on a shoestring but won't be able to survive if they have to start subsidizing for what the residents are losing. The only way they can do that is to cut down on staff and when you start going down that route, you start moving back towards the old style institutions.

arista 17-03-2016 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy Jade (Post 8564015)

I love this woman! slay the pompous prick!

Yes Amy
I wish to see Salma
more on Debates

bitontheslide 17-03-2016 03:00 AM

If she had kept her points valid she would have had more credibility to be honest. There is plenty to criticize IDS for, but its best not to accuse him of saying things that he didn't say

arista 17-03-2016 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8564349)
If she had kept her points valid she would have had more credibility to be honest. There is plenty to criticize IDS for, but its best not to accuse him of saying things that he didn't say

Yes Valid Points
as well.

DemolitionRed 17-03-2016 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bitontheslide (Post 8564349)

But he has said it. There was a scandal last year over a made up benefits leaflet which showed one example of a benefit scrounger. It turned out to be a stock bought picture and a made up quote which IDS sanctioned.

He's said plenty of things in the past http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...es-in-sun.html and completely supports the Suns perpetual headlines on benefit scroungers.

Northern Monkey 17-03-2016 07:21 AM

She bitch slapped him

Cherie 17-03-2016 07:26 AM

:clap1:

bitontheslide 17-03-2016 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemolitionRed (Post 8564405)
But he has said it. There was a scandal last year over a made up benefits leaflet which showed one example of a benefit scrounger. It turned out to be a stock bought picture and a made up quote which IDS sanctioned.

He's said plenty of things in the past http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...es-in-sun.html and completely supports the Suns perpetual headlines on benefit scroungers.

You are just perpetuating a myth. He didn't say what that woman accused him of. I'm no IDS supporter, but if someone is going to take him to task, do it on fact and not hearsay.

joeysteele 17-03-2016 08:43 AM

Really anything against this individual I love to see.

For me he is the most devious, rotten,most heartless and vile Politician in any mainstream party in the whole of the UK.

How such a rotten man got to be given power over peoples lives who are most vulnerable in society really leaves me in dismay totally.
If I had my way, he would not even be an MP let alone a Minister in any department.

DemolitionRed 17-03-2016 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 8564430)
Really anything against this individual I love to see.

For me he is the most devious, rotten,most heartless and vile Politician in any mainstream party in the whole of the UK.

How such a rotten man got to be give power over peoples lives who are most vulnerable in society really leaves me in dismay totally.
If I had my way, he would not even be an MP let alone a Minister in any department.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with him being rotten, heartless and vile; all policy decisions are made in the governors office before being handed out to the bell ringers like IDS. For every Duncan Smith, there's half a dozen more waiting to take his place. You can remove a wart but it won't remove the virus..."The Tory death knell".

Kizzy 17-03-2016 09:12 AM

I'm still in shock the imperialistic warmongers are back in... :(

arista 17-03-2016 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Monkey (Post 8564407)
She bitch slapped him

How Nice

arista 17-03-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizzy (Post 8564437)
I'm still in shock the imperialistic warmongers are back in... :(

What do You Mean Kizzy?

Kizzy 17-03-2016 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arista (Post 8564461)
What do You Mean Kizzy?

The conservatives obv.