ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=683)
-   -   Stephanie Davis Stephanie is a full-blown trainwreck (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301242)

Maru 23-05-2016 05:52 AM

Stephanie is a full-blown trainwreck

This is fake as hell

Quote:

Actress Stephanie Davis is 'traumatised' and 'shaken' after reportedly being assaulted in a car park in Liverpool.

The former Hollyoaks actress - who claims she is pregnant - was reportedly a victim of an unprovoked attack in her home city over the weekend.

The shocking incident was seemingly shared on Twitter by her attacker, who tweeted several images of the star on the ground next to a car looking dazed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz49SDlGXGt
http://i.imgur.com/ac1fJ7x.jpg

Quote:

The man added the caption 'Just rock bottomed that big brother s**g, pass it on.' The pictures have since been deleted by the account holder.

A source tells the MailOnline: 'Steph is traumatised by what happened, she's being extra careful at the moment because of the baby.

'It's really shaken her - she can't believe a stranger could treat her like that. Her family are very concerned for her safety.

'She is stunned someone would do this and share it on social media.'

A spokesperson for the star had no comment when contacted by MailOnline.

The Celebrity Big Brother contestant's mother Pauline appeared to back up the reports, lashing out at her daughter's attack on social media.

On her account she wrote: 'You lowlife for assaulting a pregnant woman #gettingchargedmate #witnesses.

'She had just been assaulted and was shocked and shaken and the lowlife who assaulted her took a photo.

'And the lowlife is getting charged for assault... It is currently being dealt with.'

The alleged attack came as Davis, 23, revealed to fans on Twitter that she felt 'suicidal' after lashing out at her ex-boyfriend Jeremy McConnell, who she claims is her unborn baby's father.

Beginning her lengthy tirade she wrote: 'U meet one person n wow! What they have been through, impact on ur life n how selfish others are... Wow #respect [sic].'

Continuing her incoherent rant she added: 'A lot of people think they have been through a lot little do they realise they need help and the only people...

'Who need there help are the ones who need there mortgage paying not who really care about a human [sic].'

The pair - who met on CBB in January - split several times during the course of their rocky four month romance, which ended earlier this month.
Someone made an interesting comment under the article.

Quote:

Witnesses on social media are saying she was drunk and disorderly. I think this story has been exaggerated by Steph and her mother to cover up that she was partying while pregnant. Steph shares everything on twitter but there was no mention of this 'assault' until the photos came out of her rolling around on the floor. This story doesn't add up.
She might actually be the new Lindsay Lohan... pathological lying included.

Pete. 23-05-2016 06:22 AM

Wait did she fake being attacked?

QueenCharley 23-05-2016 01:53 PM

she's a mess, save ha

Maru 23-05-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete. (Post 8661758)
Wait did she fake being attacked?

Read the comments under the article. Several are saying there were witnesses saying she was very drunk and that could be why she fell. That picture does not look like an assaulted individual terrified for their life. The attacker deleted his post, but that is signature what Jeremy/Stephanie have been doing every single time they put out some sort of attention-seeking mess... it wreaks of suspicious.

If she's drinking though, hell out partying even, how is she then also legitimately pregnant and worried about her baby's health? Something stinks fakery here.

This was not too long after announcing her pregnancy.

Stephanie Davis sparks concern with graphic image of arm hooked to a drip in hospital
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...raphic-8011635

Remember the asthma attack?

Stephanie Davis rushed to hospital with 'stress-induced' asthma attack amid Jeremy McConnell cheating heartache
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...heartache.html

I mean who posts a picture of themselves on an IV on social media? It would be more understandable if it was just between family and friends but still...

Why couldn't she be THIS interesting on Big Brother? I mean I loved her in the series, you could tell she had a lot of flaws and had a potential to be messy. However, she reminds me too much of a bipolar cousin of mine who faked a pregnancy and absolutely loves to plaster her social media accounts with love/hate messages towards everyone else in the family. I hope Stephanie gets diagnosed if that is the case.

Calderyon 23-05-2016 04:47 PM

She really need to get help.

Ross. 23-05-2016 04:50 PM

She was actually a decent actress once upon a time :worry:

Will. 23-05-2016 04:50 PM

looks likes she's trying to crawl under the car

Xtopher 23-05-2016 04:52 PM

Trying hard to stay relevant

LeatherTrumpet 23-05-2016 05:03 PM

The guy says he rock bottomed her. Ie he exposed her at rock bottom with her alcoholism

She was drunk and he took a selfie is all that happened here

Ant. 23-05-2016 07:43 PM

The first thing I saw was the pic and then I howled laughing im fkn screamin

Maru 23-05-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 8662288)
The guy says he rock bottomed her. Ie he exposed her at rock bottom with her alcoholism

She was drunk and he took a selfie is all that happened here

Is that official UK slang?

Cal. 23-05-2016 07:54 PM

She's drinking whilst pregnant? WELP

Pete. 23-05-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is She? (Post 8662557)
She's drinking whilst pregnant? WELP

Smoking too

Marsh. 23-05-2016 07:57 PM

That baby gonna come out like chuff me dizzy's avatar?

Rob! 23-05-2016 08:09 PM

Quote:

#gettingchargedmate #witnesses
Death

_Tom_ 23-05-2016 08:12 PM

Not this making it onto two threads.

Maru 23-05-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Tom_ (Post 8662595)
Not this making it onto two threads.

The other one is months old and is less relevant to baby mama psychology and bipolar-esk downward spirals

_Tom_ 23-05-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maru (Post 8662625)
The other one is months old and is less relevant to baby mama psychology and bipolar-esk downward spirals

Oh I meant the other thread made today on the so-called 'attack' :laugh:

iRyan 24-05-2016 03:21 AM

Dead @ her phone still in hand despite apparently being knocked to the ground in an attack

crazycolaist 24-05-2016 02:34 PM

oh god what a mess. No wonder the Hollyoaks production team fired her for DRINKING.

Maru 24-05-2016 06:48 PM

Wow

Pregnant Stephanie Davis' friends want her to get help after X-rated video with Love Island star leaks
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...s-want-8030244

chuff me dizzy 25-05-2016 01:10 PM

1st thing that struck me when i saw this was ,she's going to make out she's miscarried the "baby" due to it ,I dont think for one second she's pregnant

y.winter 26-05-2016 06:43 AM

It's starting to get borring.
Can't wait for the part of the abduction/car accident/sex change/cancer diagnosis.

Guuki 26-05-2016 08:59 AM

I don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for her. What a mess.

Maru 01-06-2016 12:34 AM

Here is my haphazard list of people Stephanie has attacked on Twitter so far...

Caroline pope
Danielle Armstrong
Eve Ryan
Helen Wood
Jeremy McConnell
Mario Falcone
Tara Omidi

Other innocent bystanders in this mess:

Chewbacca
Jeremy's penis
Joshua Ritchie
Jordan Davies
NHS
One Direction
Sam Reece
Simba, the pomeranian puppy
Stephanie's hair roots
Stephanie's Possibly Imaginary Baby
Twitter

Not a complete list.

At best this is a really ****ty way to namedrop and get attention. At worst, she is a total bunny boiler.