ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Video : Marco Jr. was on itv "This morning " 20/6/16 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303006)

arista 20-06-2016 09:36 AM

Video : Marco Jr. was on itv "This morning " 20/6/16

waterhog 20-06-2016 09:39 AM

thanks arista - have to give Mathew a miss now lol

daniel-lewis-1985 20-06-2016 09:44 AM

Amazing promo when was the last time a civilian housemate was making so many headlines and appearing on other tv shows after eviction?

This year really is taking the tabloids by storm and even though the overnights have been low recently I suspect we will see some very good officials today :)

waterhog 20-06-2016 09:45 AM

very very hard interview to watch - like BB - done himself no favours.

arista 20-06-2016 09:54 AM

He is a typical 21 year old

on again 11:30AM ITV1+1

erinp5 20-06-2016 09:54 AM

RATINGS! Love Island overtakes Big Brother in the ratings: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/ratings/26...r-ratings.html

Northern Monkey 20-06-2016 10:08 AM

You're slacking arista!You forgot to say 'ITV1HD'.

Note:There is nothing wrong with non HD ITV

Jamie89 20-06-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 8740222)
very very hard interview to watch - like BB - done himself no favours.

Why what happened? I didn't see it

waterhog 20-06-2016 10:23 AM

he could not reply to any question.

Jamie89 20-06-2016 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhog (Post 8740255)
he could not reply to any question.

How weird. Makes you wonder why he'd go on

hot2go 20-06-2016 10:48 AM

Watching on ITV plus 1 ...but missed first 15 mins....was he on first thing or bit later ?

hot2go 20-06-2016 10:52 AM

Keen to see his interview...he's done a lot for the exposure of the show....This Morning don't ever show any intereste in regular BB till the final weeks if at all...and BB Uk never got a mention in Australia before.
He should have stayed, he made people watch the show who may usually never bother.

rusticgal 20-06-2016 10:56 AM

Since when did Civilian BB contestants get paid to go on the show???

Garfie 20-06-2016 11:07 AM

It was on right at the beginning. He did answer the questions but was hesitant, as if he wasn't quite sure what to say at times.

He said his engagement is off, and that he realises now that 'hall passes' don't actually work. I think he was suggesting that the two of them had different understandings of what they actually meant by it, and he said he now feels guilty, and he took it too far. He said they talked about it as he recognised things might happen as he was going into the BB house, but from what he said I got the impression that she saw it as meaning she would forgive him if he slipped up while drunk or something. but that he saw it as meaning he had free reign to do whatever he wanted from the moment he went in there.

He said it is the second time he has been engaged, and he didn't really understand why he was choosing to get engaged so young.

He said that his father is supporting him, but was not happy with some of the things he did and said. Apparently, things have been difficult for his 15 year old sister, and he said he regrets what he did because of the effect on her.

It was quite interesting, and worth a watch, especially if you are a Marco fan.

arista 20-06-2016 11:12 AM

Video now posted

Vanessa 20-06-2016 11:13 AM

Hope he does more TV. :amazed:

Nicky91 20-06-2016 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanessa (Post 8740302)
Hope he does more TV. :amazed:

me too, he seemed quite comfortable in that interview

btw Nessa, good luck to your second favourite Ryan this week, maybe i'll promote a bit if he's nominated, to save him :)

armand.kay 20-06-2016 11:17 AM

Giving BB promo from outside the house... where he belongs :clap1:

Strictly Jake 20-06-2016 11:20 AM

Very interesting, so he called it off with Kim? Is he sure it's not the other way round? By the way holly would be amazing as a BB presenter!

armand.kay 20-06-2016 11:24 AM

Judging from that interview I don't think they asked him on. He probably has a really good agent and PR people who felt like he needed to clear things up after the tit he made of himself in the house.

hot2go 20-06-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garfie (Post 8740297)
It was on right at the beginning. He did answer the questions but was hesitant, as if he wasn't quite sure what to say at times.

He said his engagement is off, and that he realises now that 'hall passes' don't actually work. I think he was suggesting that the two of them had different understandings of what they actually meant by it, and he said he now feels guilty, and he took it too far. He said they talked about it as he recognised things might happen as he was going into the BB house, but from what he said I got the impression that she saw it as meaning she would forgive him if he slipped up while drunk or something. but that he saw it as meaning he had free reign to do whatever he wanted from the moment he went in there.

He said it is the second time he has been engaged, and he didn't really understand why he was choosing to get engaged so young.

He said that his father is supporting him, but was not happy with some of the things he did and said. Apparently, things have been difficult for his 15 year old sister, and he said he regrets what he did because of the effect on her.

It was quite interesting, and worth a watch, especially if you are a Marco fan.

Thanks so much for all the info...I missed it.

Garfie 20-06-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8740333)
Thanks so much for all the info...I missed it.

No probs! :thumbs: Take a look when you get the chance.

parmnion 20-06-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8740280)
Watching on ITV plus 1 ...but missed first 15 mins....was he on first thing or bit later ?

First thing.

hot2go 20-06-2016 11:40 AM

Maybe when his fiancé gave him a hall pass she should have been more specific about how far down the hall he could go......it's a shame they have ended their relationship but getting engaged after a few weeks to a lad as young and wild as Marco was pretty doomed anyway....shes 34, she must have known that....I never took the whole engagement thing seriously...I actually had more respect for the hall pass concept but in this case it hasn't really worked out

Vanessa 20-06-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8740346)
Maybe when his fiancé gave him a hall pass she should have been more specific about how far down the hall he could go......it's a shame they have ended their relationship but getting engaged after a few weeks to a lad as young and wild as Marco was pretty doomed anyway....shes 34, she must have known that....I never took the whole engagement thing seriously...I actually had more respect for the hall pass concept but in this case it hasn't really worked out

He's only 21. He should have fun, not get engaged. You're only young once.