ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Sam Housemates saying hes amazing looking, makes them "question their sexuality" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303350)

Lstan 24-06-2016 10:42 PM

Housemates saying hes amazing looking, makes them "question their sexuality"

http://www.outblush.com/Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif

http://faktykonopne.pl/gify/dozrobienia/14.gif

Am I missing something?

Or do they need to go to specsavers?

y.winter 24-06-2016 10:44 PM

Who said that?

Lstan 24-06-2016 10:53 PM

Jackson on tonights feed

also jason said he would marry in "kiss marry shag" game

storybrooke 24-06-2016 10:59 PM

He's average looking, far from ugly but not the best looking male in the house.

Braden 24-06-2016 11:01 PM

I think he's quite good looking, but he definitely has unattractive features imo (like his hair, the fact he looks at least ten years older than his actual age :p).

Mystic Mock 24-06-2016 11:05 PM

Personality will always come into it and if you don't like someone then you won't find them attractive.

It's like I know that I normally would fancy Georgina, but her personality and attitude is really off-putting to me, to such a point that I can't find her attractive, even on Launch Night she had an off-putting personality.

windyourneckin 24-06-2016 11:07 PM

if sam fixed that tragic hair of his hed be daddy goals as fukk

hot2go 24-06-2016 11:23 PM

He's amazing in lots of ways, none of em good...but he's def not amazing looking

Vicky. 24-06-2016 11:41 PM

I don't get it. He is nothing special to look at (below average I think anyway, and looks at least 10 years older than he is) and a horrible personality to match :umm2:

jet 24-06-2016 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8756687)
Personality will always come into it and if you don't like someone then you won't find them attractive.

It's like I know that I normally would fancy Georgina, but her personality and attitude is really off-putting to me, to such a point that I can't find her attractive, even on Launch Night she had an off-putting personality.

I get you. And she has enormous eyeballs. I know that's strange, but I find them off - putting too. :joker:

Nancy. 25-06-2016 12:19 AM

We all need to remember that this came from Jackson - the same guy who'd shag a lamp post if he could so it's not really complimentary towards Sam.

I wouldn't touch Sam with a bargepole. He repulses me.

armand.kay 25-06-2016 01:31 AM

The wrinkles on this forehead look like they were carved out by a 9 year old with a chisel and hammer, his beard is just not wo King for him it looks like a damp wash rag on his face, rats nose, bad skin and his personality is probably the vilest and most loathsome part of him... No I genuinely can't see it. This Jackson saying that he's a thirsty gay who would do anything or that he's not gay at all and his flop straight opinion should be ignored.

Mystic Mock 25-06-2016 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jet (Post 8756798)
I get you. And she has enormous eyeballs. I know that's strange, but I find them off - putting too. :joker:

Her eyeballs probably look strange because they always have that moody look about them all the time.:joker:

Mystic Mock 25-06-2016 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8756844)
The wrinkles on this forehead look like they were carved out by a 9 year old with a chisel and hammer, his beard is just not wo King for him it looks like a damp wash rag on his face, rats nose, bad skin and his personality is probably the vilest and most loathsome part of him... No I genuinely can't see it. This Jackson saying that he's a thirsty gay who would do anything or that he's not gay at all and his flop straight opinion should be ignored.

I'm a straight guy and I know that I wouldn't touch Sam with a bargepole if I was to have sex with a guy.

Give some of us credit.:laugh:

hot2go 25-06-2016 07:50 AM

Of the three gay guys and one bi guy, Andy is the nicest person so that makes him also the most attractive.
The other three would make terrible partners.

hot2go 25-06-2016 08:00 AM

The claims made by Sam about Ryans behaviour before they entered the house have mostly been forgotten about but I wonder what others think about that now.
I've watched them both closely looking for the smallest clue that what Sam said is true and I really haven't seen any.
Nothing about Ryans body language or behaviour around Sam has convinced me at all.

Wizard. 25-06-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8757033)
Of the three gay guys and one bi guy, Andy is the nicest person so that makes him also the most attractive.
The other three would make terrible partners.

Andy is cute he'd be a good shag maybe I don't know why he was rejected for a 3some but you couldn't marry the guy he has the personality of a robot.

hot2go 25-06-2016 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley95 (Post 8757129)
Andy is cute he'd be a good shag maybe I don't know why he was rejected for a 3some but you couldn't marry the guy he has the personality of a robot.

I see where you're coming from...but I wonder if around a group of more intellectual people he would come across a lot more colourful .....sometimes I find what he isn't saying more interesting than what the others around him are....it's like being in on the joke cause you can tell what he's thinking ....that happened a few times when he was around Marco....and again the other night when BB exposed the cracks in that little clique of Lateyshas...Lateysha and Chelsea reacted wth shock to what was on the screen but he just nodded to himself with a smile because he had worked all that out already and knew it was coming.

I like him a lot...both as a housemate and as a person.

Clootie Dumpling 25-06-2016 11:10 AM

Sam's a pot-ugly, mushroom-headed hipster - with boils!

Babayaro. 25-06-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riley95 (Post 8757129)
Andy is cute he'd be a good shag

:joker:

Nancy. 25-06-2016 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling (Post 8757206)
Sam's a pot-ugly, mushroom-headed hipster - with boils!

Ooh!!!!! :laugh:

camertone 25-06-2016 11:45 AM

he is ugly, he clearly has so many skin problems. his acne all over his face and that wart on his neck is disgusting. he plus has horrible personality and he's the fakest in the house which makes him ugly ugly.

Babayaro. 25-06-2016 11:47 AM

He may be a twat but taking the piss out of his acne/skin problems is a bit uncalled for

arista 25-06-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lstan (Post 8756652)
Jackson on tonights feed

also jason said he would marry in "kiss marry shag" game

yes the 30mins Live
Feed
last night

armand.kay 25-06-2016 11:58 AM

I would question my sanity if i found myself attracted to him tbh.