ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Georgina She would never be with him? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303564)

rionablue 27-06-2016 10:22 PM

She would never be with him?

Did Georgina just say in tonights highlights that if she had known Jackson had a kid she would never have got with him? Jackson his wasting his fu cking time with that bitch. She is using him like a puppet. I hope to God he sees her for what she truly is. Oh and the miss high and mighty high morals then proceeds to have some kind of foreplay or sex with him. He is a weak lillylivered excuse for a man and she is a complete headcase. She wont have a FAN left if she continues this Evelyn hate campaign and ordering him around. BITCH

Yaki da 27-06-2016 10:25 PM

What woman really would want to be with a man who has commitments to his and another woman's child?

Mystic Mock 27-06-2016 10:28 PM

Laura's becoming the best female Housemate of this series imo.

She has actually benefited from Marco leaving as she's becoming her own person.

armand.kay 27-06-2016 10:29 PM

Maybe she just doesn't feel like being a step mum.

MrWong 27-06-2016 10:29 PM

She's only with him to stop him getting with our Eve. :joker:

parmnion 27-06-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764324)
What woman really would want to be with a man who has commitments to his and another woman's child?

Georgina by the looks of it cause she loves him.:shrug:

Yaki da 27-06-2016 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8764346)
Georgina by the looks of it cause she loves him.:shrug:

Yes, but she would have backed off from the start if she knew. Bit late now. But it's obviously something still playing on her mind, as it would any girl.

parmnion 27-06-2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764358)
Yes, but she would have backed off from the start if she knew. Bit late now. But it's obviously something still playing on her mind, as it would any girl.

so she does that with him on telly, tells him she loves him yet deep down knows it's ****ed!

what a slaggy and cuntish thing to do.

Yaki da 27-06-2016 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parmnion (Post 8764379)
so she does that with him on telly, tells him she loves him yet deep down knows it's ****ed!

She doesn't know anything of the sort. She just said she probably would have stopped it from ever getting as far as it has if she had known from the get go. Now she's fully involved and can't help how she feels.

Quote:

what a slaggy and cuntish thing to do.
Nice language there.

Raph 27-06-2016 10:45 PM

Poor Jackson :( I think she'll dump him as soon as the show's up

Yaki da 27-06-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raph (Post 8764383)
Poor Jackson :( I think she'll dump him as soon as the show's up

More likely he will actually move on to Evelyn after Georgina gets evicted.

There was always something a bit suspicious about the way he spoke about Georgina in the diary room and how strong he has been coming on.

parmnion 27-06-2016 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764381)
She doesn't know anything of the sort. She just said she probably would have stopped it from ever getting as far as it has if she had known from the get go. Now she's fully involved and can't help how she feels.

Nice language there.

sorry but not even Jackson is as gullible.

good night.

Raph 27-06-2016 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764385)
More likely he will actually move on to Evelyn after Georgina gets evicted.

There was always something a bit suspicious about the way he spoke about Georgina in the diary room and how strong he has been coming on.

You think he's playing a game? Honestly it comes across very genuine. I've been with someone who had a background similar to Jackson's and they said very similar things to me, the excitement for two different worlds colliding is a real thing and I think Jackson's intentions are super genuine!

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 27-06-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

A grown up.

Yaki da 27-06-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8764409)
A grown up.

Actually no. Most women always will want to be with a man who they can settle down with and experience having a first child with together. Jackson already has had that experience with another woman, and will forever have duties to that child that will mean that other woman will always be in his life.

Kazanne 27-06-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Well she wanted to be with him tonight in more ways than one

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 27-06-2016 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764426)
Actually no. Most women always will want to be with a man who they can settle down with and experience having a first child with together. Jackson already has had that experience with another woman, and will forever have duties to that child that will mean that other woman will always be in his life.

And the other side of most women like a man who has experienced fatherhood and all the benefits that come with it emotionally and responsibility wise, even moreso if the woman herself has children.

Yaki da 27-06-2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 8764436)
And the other side of most women like a man who has experienced fatherhood and all the benefits that come with it emotionally and responsibility wise, even moreso if the woman herself has children.

Which Georgina hasn't. And most people's view of what a good man is, remains one that stays with the mother of the child(ren).

azi 27-06-2016 11:16 PM

I don't think it's genuine in both parts

OMGLattie 27-06-2016 11:17 PM

I think its ignorant to throw around this ideal that shes in the right because people wouldnt like a man with a kid. There are plenty of women (and men for that matter) that date and marry people with children already in the picture. If she doesnt want to be with him because of his kid, she needs to stop being such a brat and just tell him directly. Playing with him and tugging him along so she can have a bed buddy doesnt make her look good in the publics eyes.

fitz2k2 27-06-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic Mock (Post 8764335)
Laura's becoming the best female Housemate of this series imo.

She has actually benefited from Marco leaving as she's becoming her own person.

she turning into alex ? :hehe:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 27-06-2016 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764445)
Which Georgina hasn't. And most people's view of what a good man is, remains one that stays with the mother of the child(ren).

If they didn't get on with the mother best to separate so the child doesn't see the negativity. Anyway, what are you trying to imply? That no men out there with children have partners outside their child's mum?:conf:

fitz2k2 27-06-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8764314)
Did Georgina just say in tonights highlights that if she had known Jackson had a kid she would never have got with him? Jackson his wasting his fu cking time with that bitch. She is using him like a puppet. I hope to God he sees her for what she truly is. Oh and the miss high and mighty high morals then proceeds to have some kind of foreplay or sex with him. He is a weak lillylivered excuse for a man and she is a complete headcase. She wont have a FAN left if she continues this Evelyn hate campaign and ordering him around. BITCH

I am literally waiting when big brother plays this video.Jackson is about to go psycho on her! gg would say I didn't mean it that way.I think the entire house is gonna make her cry the same time when Jackson was with the others..

OMGLattie 27-06-2016 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8764445)

So that the mother and father can bring kids up in an environment that shows two people that arent in love or want to be together and therefore their kids have trouble figuring out relationships? Yeah, no thanks. Mature good men and women dont stay in relationships that arent good for them ESPECIALLY when kids are involved.

rionablue 28-06-2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGLattie (Post 8764448)
I think its ignorant to throw around this ideal that shes in the right because people wouldnt like a man with a kid. There are plenty of women (and men for that matter) that date and marry people with children already in the picture. If she doesnt want to be with him because of his kid, she needs to stop being such a brat and just tell him directly. Playing with him and tugging him along so she can have a bed buddy doesnt make her look good in the publics eyes.

Couldn't agree more :wavey: