ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Don't get the hate for Evelyn (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303770)

BigBrotherFanatic 30-06-2016 06:38 PM

Don't get the hate for Evelyn

Am I the only one who actually doesn't dislike Evelyn? Some people go on as if she's such a bad person or she's too boring but I personally think she hasn't done anything wrong, there are way more people in there whom should be disliked rather than Evelyn and half of the people in there are more boring than Evelyn is. I think she's actually a really nice person and has winner qualities in her, evict someone like Jayne or Georgina! Not Evelyn or Andy.

Daffodil 30-06-2016 06:41 PM

She is just airy fairy pretty and young. She doesn't seem to have much personality.

BB-J*I*N*X 30-06-2016 06:46 PM

neither do I :confused: if she goes Friday I will be annoyed :mad:

rionablue 30-06-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherFanatic (Post 8772000)
Am I the only one who actually doesn't dislike Evelyn? Some people go on as if she's such a bad person or she's too boring but I personally think she hasn't done anything wrong, there are way more people in there whom should be disliked rather than Evelyn and half of the people in there are more boring than Evelyn is. I think she's actually a really nice person and has winner qualities in her, evict someone like Jayne or Georgina! Not Evelyn or Andy.

There is much much more love for Evelyn in the past few weeks if you c heck out all the threads. The Evelyn likers far outnumber those who dont

Oaker 30-06-2016 07:37 PM

I'm pretty sure she's one of the favourites on here

Pete. 30-06-2016 07:40 PM

Our Ev :love:

ebandit 30-06-2016 07:42 PM

look how little discussion there is on these pages...

ev is only mentioned in relation to another HM...

Mark L

hot2go 30-06-2016 07:48 PM

She is one of the favourites on here partly because she's a girl and for some strange reason female housemates seem to always have more supporters on here than guys...
I'm not sure many people hate her though. I know I don't, I just think she's bland and dull and not as deserving of her place as most of the others. She seems a nice enough girl to me.

Yaki da 30-06-2016 08:27 PM

Probably has something to do with saying she likes to go with married men. Other than that, we've seen little of her. She looks like a snake though

Yaki da 30-06-2016 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot2go (Post 8772137)
She is one of the favourites on here partly because she's a girl and for some strange reason female housemates seem to always have more supporters on here than guys...

Her support is based entirely on hatred for Georgina. No one knows anything about her beyond georgina not liking her

azi 30-06-2016 09:31 PM

She turned it around :love:
She's liked her now by the majority :love:

reece(: 30-06-2016 09:47 PM

Even in the first few weeks, people have done the most on her

rionablue 30-06-2016 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8772369)
Probably has something to do with saying she likes to go with married men. Other than that, we've seen little of her. She looks like a snake though

Oh my god REALLY? married men??? Oh yeah I remember you saying it already about a hundred times

Yaki da 30-06-2016 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8773809)
Oh my god REALLY? married men??? Oh yeah I remember you saying it already about a hundred times

Yes, in a thread about it. What else am I going to talk about in a thread about her sleeping with married man.

And why btw are people so relaxed about this? There's some twisted morals these days.

Mystic Mock 01-07-2016 12:08 AM

She's not as dull as certain Housemates in the house, but she'll always get attacked by the Housewives who'll protect their precious Jason who's as dull as Alex, but will not forgive Evelyn for not being lively and entertaining.

bigcorriefan 01-07-2016 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8773815)
Yes, in a thread about it. What else am I going to talk about in a thread about her sleeping with married man.

And why btw are people so relaxed about this? There's some twisted morals these days.

This thread wasn't about it and you STILL brought it up!

THE SAUSAGE DUDE 01-07-2016 12:35 AM

Personally i would by far have Evelyn as my girlfriend than Georgina .

Zzz 01-07-2016 01:52 AM

I feel really bad for her. Sam and some of the other housemates are more fake and try to get all the drama and attention, but people say she is fake if she does something fun. Now she might be afraid to have fun or whatever because of that. I just hope she speaks up more so that we can know more about her opinions and what she thinks.

Eosvox 01-07-2016 02:13 AM

Quite frankly, in my opinion, Evelyn is the only woman in that house that hasnt at one point or another acted like a complete head case. Charlie, Jane, Emma and Georgina acted crazy early on and then Lateysha had her "I hate Him" explosion the other day..So yah, I dont understand all the hate for Ev..

ConnieLingus 01-07-2016 02:55 AM

She is a very nice girl.

The way she tries to have positivity all the time, and talks about the earth and such like, is very good.

I think she is so unique that she is like no other, but shouldn't be going on about all that alien nonsense all the time.

Vanessa 01-07-2016 04:16 AM

She isn't nasty, just a bit dull :laugh:

Nicky91 01-07-2016 07:24 AM

i want Evelyn to go this week, she's dull and boring, at least Georgina is entertaining and interesting :)

y.winter 01-07-2016 07:46 AM

She turned out being a nice and rational person. She has her childish side, but most of the time she acts more maturely than Georgina does.

Nicky91 01-07-2016 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y.winter (Post 8774264)
She turned out being a nice and rational person. She has her childish side, but most of the time she acts more maturely than Georgina does.

i could easily argue as well with Evelyn, and i would really want Georgina as my girlfriend :love:

i want Evelyn to go tonight, but if Georgina goes i will proud of being her loyal fan :)

rionablue 01-07-2016 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eosvox (Post 8774087)
Quite frankly, in my opinion, Evelyn is the only woman in that house that hasnt at one point or another acted like a complete head case. Charlie, Jane, Emma and Georgina acted crazy early on and then Lateysha had her "I hate Him" explosion the other day..So yah, I dont understand all the hate for Ev..

VERY good point :wavey: