ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Now this series has been (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303909)

BigBrotherfan4ever 02-07-2016 03:36 PM

Now this series has been

....cut shorter is anyone feeling like me why bother to get totally into this series when we know it's only got 3:5weeks left to the final, I've been so enjoying this series but it's really put a dampener on it for me.

Raph 02-07-2016 03:43 PM

Definitely. Was getting into it but of course channel 5 **** it up. I'm over it

Nicky91 02-07-2016 03:45 PM

me too, i also don't really like it anymore after last night, gonna watch now as a neutral viewer :)

Strictly Jake 02-07-2016 03:54 PM

I can't believe it's so short so annoying! They had a really good series finally that they are just going to ruin the last remaining couple of weeks!!

reece(: 02-07-2016 04:02 PM

A tad over ha too.

Yaki da 02-07-2016 04:07 PM

The channel is run by the most inept people in the industry. And the show is produced by morons.

It's a shame, because this is a show that never needed to "move on" or "change".

It had the ideal format. You select housemates that reflect the changing times and have a good website with a 24/7 feed. That is it. Instead we get housemates who don't reflect anything other than the z list celeb circuit, constant meddling with noms/evictions (not as bad this year admittedly), and no website/live feed.

hot2go 02-07-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky91 (Post 8778942)
me too, i also don't really like it anymore after last night, gonna watch now as a neutral viewer :)

I thought that after Marco left but you'll find that you will get straight back into it Nicky ....but it's hard when your fave goes so early

Raph 02-07-2016 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yaki da (Post 8779001)
The channel is run by the most inept people in the industry. And the show is produced by morons.

It's a shame, because this is a show that never needed to "move on" or "change".

It had the ideal format. You select housemates that reflect the changing times and have a good website with a 24/7 feed. That is it. Instead we get housemates who don't reflect anything other than the z list celeb circuit, constant meddling with noms/evictions (not as bad this year admittedly), and no website/live feed.

It's soooo simple yet as you said they are so incompetant they can't even produce what is theoretically one of the easiest shows to produce in the world

y.winter 02-07-2016 04:32 PM

Exactly my feelings when I watched last night's episode.

azi 02-07-2016 04:47 PM

Sad. This series has potential to be one of the best if it lasted longer. Now everything will be rushed and we will not get to connect with the characters more and see them grow :(