ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jayne Jayne smiling to herself when Chelsea was evicted. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304874)

Nancy. 11-07-2016 10:09 PM

Jayne smiling to herself when Chelsea was evicted.

Anyone see that?

I used to like her but went completely off her for doing that. That wasn't nice at all.

Kazanne 11-07-2016 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 8807251)
Anyone see that?

I used to like her but went completely off her for doing that. That wasn't nice at all.

I clocked it .yes it was nasty

Adamw92 11-07-2016 10:16 PM

I didn't see it but oh well, it's not like he made her feel especially welcome, did he?

Jordan. 11-07-2016 10:16 PM

highlight of the series

Withano 11-07-2016 10:16 PM

I usually admit when my favourites do something I hate. Like Jayne threatening to leave and not saying goodbye to Natalie really wound me up.

But this time, I support her completely. She associated herself with a terrible man and got the final **** you on him. Good for her.

reece(: 11-07-2016 10:18 PM

Good god she can't even smile now :joker:

MB. 11-07-2016 10:18 PM

Queen of smiling

Nancy. 11-07-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyfox (Post 8807292)
Not sure what's wrong with it?

If you don't get on with someone,you don't get on with them. You're happy not see them or have to LIVE with them AND you managed to stay in the game longer. Plenty o' reasons to smile

I could be wrong but don't recall anyone else smiling when other people were evicted? Jayne's done it TWICE now. First with Natalie and now Chelsea. It just across as nasty and spiteful.

armand.kay 11-07-2016 10:22 PM

Me.

Dollface 11-07-2016 10:24 PM

Bleh. It's like when she didn't say goodbye to Natalie, everyone was like "amg she's so rude" but actually she's just not fake... Why be fake and say bye to someone ya don't like? Why not smile if someone you dislike and called you a ***** and treated you like **** gets evicted? At least she's honest to herself and those around her

armand.kay 11-07-2016 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 8807300)
I could be wrong but don't recall anyone else smiling when other people were evicted? Jayne's done it TWICE now. First with Natalie and now Chelsea. It just across as nasty and spiteful.

Who cares they were both horrible and spiteful to her. Him and Natalie worked together to tear her down. Just compare week one Jayne to post Natalie Jayne. If I was Jayne I would of cackled at natalie stomping up the stairs.

jennyjuniper 11-07-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamw92 (Post 8807283)
I didn't see it but oh well, it's not like he made her feel especially welcome, did he?

You could say the same about her, She always looked as if she were on the point of chinning him.

Mystic Mock 11-07-2016 10:44 PM

Tbf they both gave as good as each other throughout the series.

sampvt 11-07-2016 10:45 PM

evil old hag

andybigbro 11-07-2016 10:56 PM

I smiled too.

Tbf can react however she likes. He hasn't exactly been kind to her and if she is happy why not smile, she never rubbed it in his face. A cheeky smirk is nothing :rolleyes:

Tom4784 11-07-2016 11:10 PM

Justice was served, of course she was smiling.

Chelsea went around to every housemate and told them that she was some kind of treacherous ***** that's not to be trusted. He did everything he could to poison people against her. Of course she's allowed to smile when he left.

rionablue 11-07-2016 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 8807251)
Anyone see that?

I was grinning from ear to ear and jumping up and down. He is foul and I didn't really like her for ages but she has gone right up in my estimation. Lets not forget that he has continuously nominated her and Evelyn. He is a sneak and tried to play the housemates off against each other and by being all buddy buddy thought he wouldn't get nominated well he was last week and he is own today and I hope I never have to see his sleazy grin again

starry 11-07-2016 11:19 PM

This was her victory really. He's not going to be executed, he's just left the BB house, that's all.

Northern Monkey 11-07-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8807438)
evil old hag

hot2go 11-07-2016 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nancy Littlebottom (Post 8807300)

Bitter, vengeful and easy to read....irony is that she hates the guys and it's the young girls who will shaft her in the end....silly cow.

Mystic Mock 11-07-2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rionablue (Post 8807559)
I was grinning from ear to ear and jumping up and down. He is foul and I didn't really like her for ages but she has gone right up in my estimation. Lets not forget that he has continuously nominated her and Evelyn. He is a sneak and tried to play the housemates off against each other and by being all buddy buddy thought he wouldn't get nominated well he was last week and he is own today and I hope I never have to see his sleazy grin again

Why can't he nominate them tbf? Jayne is irritating, and Evelyn does seem hard to discuss anything with.

Mitchell 11-07-2016 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 8807543)
Justice was served, of course she was smiling.

Chelsea went around to every housemate and told them that she was some kind of treacherous ***** that's not to be trusted. He did everything he could to poison people against her. Of course she's allowed to smile when he left.

:hee:

MB. 11-07-2016 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8807438)
evil old hag

Interesting that you're quick to mention her age as if that's a negative attribute in any way... weren't some people complaining on here that Lateysha was being "ageist" towards Jason for saying he isn't familiar with social media?

azi 11-07-2016 11:43 PM

Well we don't know if she really smiled about it, they might have edited that way.
But even if she did the guy was trying to turn everyone against her and he ended leaving by the majority of the house :laugh2:

Ammi 12-07-2016 05:19 AM

..yeah she did smile, I think that would be natural for anyone to do in her situation..he really has been quite grim about her since he's been there and he's being grim on National TV which he hasn't had a problem with so a little smile at his eviction seems nothing at all in comparison and she wasn't cheering or anything...she gave a little smile/nothing more, nothing less which still showed respect to him..and very admirable because he hasn't showed her any level of respect really....