ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB17 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=696)
-   -   Jackson manipulates house to save Andy (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304978)

sassyfox 12-07-2016 11:50 PM

-

-

Mitchell 13-07-2016 12:00 AM

I want him out.

hot2go 13-07-2016 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyfox (Post 8810748)
The majority were settled that Jayne should be granted immunity. Then all of a sudden foreman Jackson starts pleading for Andy and manages to get all the ditzy crew to change their mind, granting Andy immunity.

Jackson is seriously the biggest game player right now.

It's the ones who hold back, while the loose cannons burn out in the early weeks, that can surprise and impress when it counts, which is now. It's getting very interesting, way better than last years limpets.

Cal. 13-07-2016 12:18 AM

I really wasn't a fan of this. The fact he takes control of every vote ensures that he won't be evicted. They were about to give Jayne the immunity and then he pipes up and pressures everyone into doing the exact opposite.

mysargasso 13-07-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Who Is She? (Post 8810783)
I really wasn't a fan of this. The fact he takes control of every vote ensures that he won't be evicted. They were about to give Jayne the immunity and then he pipes up and pressures everyone into doing the exact opposite.

Tbh, they all should be fighting to have their say during these deliberations. The fact that Jackson was able to sway the majority says a lot about how the rest are just sheep that will follow anyone's will. Anyone of them could have pressured Jackson to retreat and to stay firm on their original decision, but they didn't. They should all take note of how Jackson is playing it and apply it next time.

Wishful thinking, I know.

erinp5 13-07-2016 01:05 AM

He better not hope Jayne pushes the button first .

Raph 13-07-2016 02:38 AM

He's just a smart guy :clap1:

Time 13-07-2016 02:42 AM

Jayne needs to annhialate him

azi 13-07-2016 03:50 AM

I loathe him :fist:

camertone 13-07-2016 06:43 AM

Quote:

The majority were settled that Jayne should be granted immunity. Then all of a sudden foreman Jackson starts pleading for Andy and manages to get all the ditzy crew to change their mind, granting Andy immunity.

jackson perceives andy a weak player. if andy stays, it is good for jackson's game. it further ensures jackson's win.

Cherie 13-07-2016 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camertone (Post 8811027)
jackson perceives andy a weak player. if andy stays, it is good for jackson's game. it further ensures jackson's win.

Agreed

BigBrotherfan4ever 13-07-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Totally agree

Josy 13-07-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

A good game then, saving himself and in turn managing to twist the housemates to think his own way.

Seems a quite good game to me.

Vanessa 13-07-2016 07:49 AM

Fantastic! Love Jackson in charge. He's the man :dazzler:

sampvt 13-07-2016 07:51 AM

Im not liking these open mic discussions. They should chose pics and stick to the majority. Alex and Jackson are running that room

Josy 13-07-2016 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8811110)
Im not liking these open mic discussions. They should chose pics and stick to the majority. Alex and Jackson are running that room

That's up to the other housemates to stop then, they need to step up stop being weak and stick to their initial decisions.

sampvt 13-07-2016 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 8811113)
That's up to the other housemates to stop then, they need to step up stop being weak and stick to their initial decisions.

Totally agree but they are not stopping them for fear of being perceived as confrontational. None of them like the limelight in there and hate having to explain their reasons or thoughts.

andybigbro 13-07-2016 08:39 AM

Yeah he annoyed me.

He's deffo playing a game, which is fine but he tries to make it out like he isn't.

jaxie 13-07-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

It is excellent tactical use of the game, however I think Jackson's motives were more about the fact that he likes Andy.

armand.kay 13-07-2016 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sampvt (Post 8811110)

It's not fair how some of the weaker housemates like Laura and Evelyne are being steamrolled over and being intimidated into changing their votes.

The viewers have already been stripped of their right to vote and now we have to watch two people make decisions for everyone...

hot2go 13-07-2016 09:17 AM

Quote:

He wasn't pressuring them, he didn't need to, they knew they were being railroaded by Lateysha and they seemed almost relieved when another housemate they respect provided them with the opportunity to do the right thing instead.

When it counted, really counted, the friendships she's invested all her manipulation into left her. :laugh: oh the joy.

I only had a top two with third place going to a nice guy rather than a good housemate ....but now I have a definitive top three.... Andy, Jackson, Jason.

Jacko pulled it out of the bag last night.....brilliant control

Babayaro. 13-07-2016 09:19 AM

Yeah he's playing this to perfection (so far). I wouldn't mind him winning tbh as i've really changed my opinion on him since Georgina left.

chuff me dizzy 13-07-2016 09:20 AM

Quote:

MASSIVE game player,who pulls all the "Oh my God I don't want to do this, I love everyone ,Im doing it for the team " face ....... utter bull**** .watching them all sat around table last night ,ALL of them looked like they were waiting for the firing squad ,all as fake as ****

hot2go 13-07-2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by armand.kay (Post 8811196)
It's not fair how some of the weaker housemates like Laura and Evelyne are being steamrolled over and being intimidated into changing their votes.

The viewers have already been stripped of their right to vote and now we have to watch two people make decisions for everyone...

Intimidated ? Laura and Evelyn....since when ? You must be having a laugh .... They didn't look very intimidated when they went for the jugular the other day and targeted Jason.
They just wanna be on the side that's winning like the rest of the house and they have not been intimidated by anyone, not even by Charlie or Natalie.

hot2go 13-07-2016 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 8811248)
MASSIVE game player,who pulls all the "Oh my God I don't want to do this, I love everyone ,Im doing it for the team " face ....... utter bull**** .watching them all sat around table last night ,ALL of them looked like they were waiting for the firing squad ,all as fake as ****

The way I now see it is Jackson saved his mate and my favourite from certain eviction this week......I don't know his game plan and I haven't liked him at times, at all sometimes, but he redeemed himself last night for me. He is a way stronger housemate than I gave him credit for.